Esplendora Vacation Rental
Villa Esplendora features three oceanfront master suites and two beautifully-appointed garden bedrooms.
Villa Esplendora features three oceanfront master suites with private Jacuzzis and two beautifully appointed Garden bedrooms adjacent to the unique bamboo gardens and waterfalls each with a private bath.
The grand staircase leads to the main salon where the living room, dining room, kitchen and circular island bar are united for ease of entertaining. This area conveniently leads out to the fabulous terrace that features a beautiful infinity pool, 10-person Jacuzzi, dining palapa and outdoor cooking area with rotisserie and wet bar.
Spend your evenings on the terrace listening to the sound of the ocean amidst the splendor of cascading fountains and the warm glow from the gas lit fire pits.
To complete your stay, Villa Esplendora comes with a staff of four, including a cook, houseman, housekeeper and gardener. The cook will prepare two meals a day, breakfast and either lunch or dinner, Monday - Saturday
- Bedroom 1 (first level - master suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private jacuzzi, oceanfront
- Bedroom 2 (first level): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (first level): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (second level - master suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private jacuzzi, oceanfront
- Bedroom 5 (second level - master suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private jacuzzi, oceanfront
- CD/stereo system
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Satellite TV (6)
- Wireless internet
- Heated pool
- 10-person Jacuzzi
Staff and Services
Puerto Vallarta Villa Notes
- Most villas in Puerto Vallarta are fully staffed with a houseman, cook, maid, pool serviceman and gardener. Staff generally do not work on Sunday and Mexican holidays, however this may vary by villa. Please confirm staffing details about your villa at time of booking.
Rates available upon request.
The exact location of Esplendora is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Mismaloya, Puerto Vallarta:
Holiday Availability »
‘Tis the season to be with family and friends, and villas provide the ultimate home-away-from-home for you and your loved ones, with extra privacy, space, staff and of course luxurious comfort, all in beautiful destinations around the world.
Villas fill quickly for the holiday season – they’re already going fast.
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide
Puerto Vallarta, situated on the Pacific Ocean's Bay of Banderas, is one of Mexico's most sophisticated destinations. Bordered by golden beaches and lush palm-covered mountains, it's the perfect spot to relax and recharge. Enjoy the simple pleasures of sun and sand, or indulge in more decadent treats: world-class spas, high-end restaurants, or boutique shopping. There's no shortage of active pursuits, either: options include swimming with dolphins, diving with manta rays, horseback riding, or gliding from treetop to treetop on an exhilarating rainforest canopy tour.
Learn more about Puerto Vallarta »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.