Villa Estrella Mar is an amazing property located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It is minutes away from the romantic, Old Town Puerto Vallarta. Villa Estrella Mar can be a secluded getaway or an adventurous experience.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 30, 2019||7||3||
$ 2,900 € 2604 $ 4126 $ 3940 2949 £ 2285
|May 1, 2019 to Oct 31, 2019||7||3||
$ 1,900 € 1706 $ 2704 $ 2582 1932 £ 1497
|Nov 1, 2019 to Dec 18, 2019||7||3||
$ 2,900 € 2604 $ 4126 $ 3940 2949 £ 2285
|Dec 19, 2019 to Jan 5, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 3,900 € 3502 $ 5549 $ 5299 3966 £ 3073
Please add 16% tax to all rates.
Event/Wedding Fee of $2,900
To add the Carriage House with your rental, please add the following to the nightly rate:
May 1st to October 31 - $130/nt
November 1st to April 30th - $145/nt
Security Deposit: $750 for standard bookings $2,000 for events
Minimum Stay: 5 night minimum during events and Weddings. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Estrella Mar Vacation Rental
Location is everything while finding a place to vacation. Villa Estrella Mar is known as one of the finest vacation villa rentals in the world. This masterpiece is as close as you can get to "Old Town" without all the crowds and noise. Walk out onto your own secluded beach or step over the scenic rock and you are in all the action of Banderas Bay.
The villa houses six spacious luxury suites and a smaller bedroom suitable for children. Over 22,600 square feet of living space and terraces grace the shores of Puerto Vallarta. Every room has its own private terrace with oceanfront views.
Rented separately, the Carriage House can bring the Villa’s capacity up to 18 guests. It is located at the entrance to the Villa and is a full one bedroom apartment space above the garage with its own king size bed, large bathroom with shower, living room, and fully equipped kitchen. It also has a lovely balcony that runs the length of the structure.
Villa Estrella Mar is a true masterpiece blending its colonial architecture with its authentic rusticity and original Mexican art and furniture. The villa's interiors were designed by Terry Bowman, named one of Architectural Digest's top 100 interior designers. It is currently featured in Leading Estates of the World and has been featured in numerous other publications magazines such as Veranda Magazine.
Whether a vacation destination, a birthday celebration, a wedding or a corporate event this destination will be talked about for years to come. The staff of 10 will make you feel like royalty with total privacy and 24-hour security. The private chef will prepare up to two meals a day from an amazing menu, so there is no need to leave this beautiful estate.
- Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe for valuables, jacuzzi tub, elevator access, wrap around balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 2 (Junior Master Suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe for valuables, round tub, elevator access, wrap around balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 3 (Terrace Suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom jacuzzi tub, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe for valuables, private balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 4 (Cottage Suite) King size bed, en-suite bathroom, dual shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe for valuables, balcony, partial ocean view
- Bedroom 5 (Seaside Suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, jacuzzi tub, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe for valuables, balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 6 (Poolside Suite): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe for valuables, outdoor shower, jacuzzi tub, private balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 7 (The Twin Room): Two twin size beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe for valuables, elevator access, balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 8 (The Carriage House): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe for valuables, fully equipped kitchen, balcony, partial ocean view
- 24-hour security
- DVD players
- Elevator access
- Fitness room
- Purified water system
- Sound system with access to Spotify
- US-based satellite TV
- Wireless internet
- Heated swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Two housemen
- Two chefs
- Two maids
- Two night watchment/security
- Located in Amapas Within walking distance to Old Town Vallarta
- The Carriage House is a one-bedroom apartment above the garage with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and a balcony.
- Please note that The Twin Room is a small bedroom an makes a ideal option for children or grandparents.
- Please note that there is a $2,900 fee for Events/Weddings.
Puerto Vallarta Villa Notes
- Most villas in Puerto Vallarta are fully staffed with a houseman, cook, maid, pool serviceman and gardener. Staff generally do not work on Sunday and Mexican holidays, however this may vary by villa. Please confirm staffing details about your villa at time of booking.
Estrella Mar Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Personalize Your Getaway with up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
At Villas of Distinction, we’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
Destination Dollars Rewards
$5,000 - $15,000
$15,000 - $25,000
$$25,001 - $35,000
$35,001 - $50,000
$50,001 - $75,000
$75,001 - $100,000
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Destination Dollars is valid for new bookings made between 1/14/19 and 1/25/19 for travel from 1/21/19-12/31/19. Offer valid only for villa guests. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Credit may only be applied to services where we earn 10% commission or greater, or the service must be marked up by 10% if it is a non-commissionable service. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide
Puerto Vallarta, situated on the Pacific Ocean's Bay of Banderas, is one of Mexico's most sophisticated destinations. Bordered by golden beaches and lush palm-covered mountains, it's the perfect spot to relax and recharge. Enjoy the simple pleasures of sun and sand, or indulge in more decadent treats: world-class spas, high-end restaurants, or boutique shopping. There's no shortage of active pursuits, either: options include swimming with dolphins, diving with manta rays, horseback riding, or gliding from treetop to treetop on an exhilarating rainforest canopy tour.
Learn more about Puerto Vallarta »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.