Veranda Vacation Rental
Veranda is a charming three-bedroom villa on the hillside in Conchas Chinas within a walking distance to town & the "Romantic Zone" with all its art galleries, sidewalk cafes and plenty of nightlife.
The villa has been completely renovated to include luxury fixtures, antique furniture and beautiful hand crafted textiles with all comfort and amenities for a perfect vacation in Puerto Vallarta Enter thru arched doors with beautiful Moroccan design wrought iron gate to a living and dining entertaining area with full kitchen. This opens onto a long spacious covered veranda with outdoor living and dining. running the length of the house.
Main level includes kitchen, dining, living, media room with TV, full guest bath and two guest bedrooms. Opening onto the covered veranda with steps down to pool. Upper level has master bedroom suite, with private terrace, en-suite bath, office area and walking closet.
- Master Bedroom: Located on Upper Level - King-size bed, air-conditioning, private terrace, views of the bay & en-suite bath
- Bedroom 2: Located on Main Level - Two single beds or a king-size bed, air-conditioning, attached bath, opens onto main veranda, views of garden and partial ocean
- Bedroom 3: Located on Main Level - King-size bed, air-conditioning, walk closet, attached bath private terrace with ocean view
- Kids room: A smaller, 4th bedroom is available upon request. This bedroom has a window looking out to the garden and does not have an en-suite bathroom.
- TV room
- Wireless internet
- Fabulous views of bay and town
- Approx 10-minute walk to Los Muertos Beach
- Heated pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast service
- 20-minute walk to Romantic Zone
Puerto Vallarta Villa Notes
- Most villas in Puerto Vallarta are fully staffed with a houseman, cook, maid, pool serviceman and gardener. Staff generally do not work on Sunday and Mexican holidays, however this may vary by villa. Please confirm staffing details about your villa at time of booking.
|Now to Oct 31, 2017||3||
$ 450 € 395 $ 582 $ 577 435 £ 354
|Nov 1, 2017 to Dec 17, 2017||3||
$ 600 € 526 $ 776 $ 770 581 £ 472
|Dec 18, 2017 to Dec 25, 2017
$ 800 € 702 $ 1034 $ 1026 774 £ 630
|Dec 26, 2017 to Jan 7, 2018
$ 900 € 789 $ 1164 $ 1155 871 £ 709
Tax is included in the rates.
Security Deposit: $500
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Veranda is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Conchas Chinas, Puerto Vallarta:
Book for the Holidays: Get Up to $1,000 to Spend »
It’s never too early to book your holiday getaway, especially with top villas filling fast – plus this special offer. Enjoy your choice of added services, amenities, and more on us when you book your villa for Christmas or New Year’s.
Complete the perfect holiday vacation by using your spending credit toward a private chef to prepare delicious meals while you celebrate with the family, or a local excursion that will make your holiday truly unforgettable. When you call to book, your personal Villa Concierge will help you and arrange extras using your spending credit.
This offer ends August 18, 2017 – book now for the best selection of villas and dates!
Offer valid for new bookings made between 7/19/17 – 8/18/17 for travel from 12/16/17 - 1/1/18. Includes Concierge Credit of up to $1,000. The credit amount is based on the value of the booking excluding security deposit, taxes, concierge services, travel insurnace and fees. Valid for pre-paid services only. Services offered are subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. Not combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide
Puerto Vallarta, situated on the Pacific Ocean's Bay of Banderas, is one of Mexico's most sophisticated destinations. Bordered by golden beaches and lush palm-covered mountains, it's the perfect spot to relax and recharge. Enjoy the simple pleasures of sun and sand, or indulge in more decadent treats: world-class spas, high-end restaurants, or boutique shopping. There's no shortage of active pursuits, either: options include swimming with dolphins, diving with manta rays, horseback riding, or gliding from treetop to treetop on an exhilarating rainforest canopy tour.
Learn more about Puerto Vallarta »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.