Veranda Vacation Rental
Veranda is a charming three-bedroom villa on the hillside in Conchas Chinas within a walking distance to town & the "Romantic Zone" with all its art galleries, sidewalk cafes and plenty of nightlife.
The villa has been completely renovated to include luxury fixtures, antique furniture and beautiful hand crafted textiles with all comfort and amenities for a perfect vacation in Puerto Vallarta Enter thru arched doors with beautiful Moroccan design wrought iron gate to a living and dining entertaining area with full kitchen. This opens onto a long spacious covered veranda with outdoor living and dining. running the length of the house.
Main level includes kitchen, dining, living, media room with TV, full guest bath and two guest bedrooms. Opening onto the covered veranda with steps down to pool. Upper level has master bedroom suite, with private terrace, en-suite bath, office area and walking closet.
- Master Bedroom: Located on Upper Level - King-size bed, air-conditioning, private terrace, views of the bay & en-suite bath
- Bedroom 2: Located on Main Level - Two single beds or a king-size bed, air-conditioning, attached bath, opens onto main veranda, views of garden and partial ocean
- Bedroom 3: Located on Main Level - King-size bed, air-conditioning, walk closet, attached bath private terrace with ocean view
- Kids room: A smaller, 4th bedroom is available upon request. This bedroom has a window looking out to the garden and does not have an en-suite bathroom.
- TV room
- Wireless internet
- Fabulous views of bay and town
- Approx 10-minute walk to Los Muertos Beach
- Heated pool
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping - daily - (except Sundays)
- Cook - daily (except Sundays)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Laundry service
- 20-minute walk to Romantic Zone
- Please note that the cook service offer two (2) meals per day and are the guests choice.
Puerto Vallarta Villa Notes
- Most villas in Puerto Vallarta are fully staffed with a houseman, cook, maid, pool serviceman and gardener. Staff generally do not work on Sunday and Mexican holidays, however this may vary by villa. Please confirm staffing details about your villa at time of booking.
Rates available upon request.
The exact location of Veranda is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Conchas Chinas, Puerto Vallarta:
Up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends April 27, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 4/23/18 - 4/27/18 for travel from 4/23/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $5,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide
Puerto Vallarta, situated on the Pacific Ocean's Bay of Banderas, is one of Mexico's most sophisticated destinations. Bordered by golden beaches and lush palm-covered mountains, it's the perfect spot to relax and recharge. Enjoy the simple pleasures of sun and sand, or indulge in more decadent treats: world-class spas, high-end restaurants, or boutique shopping. There's no shortage of active pursuits, either: options include swimming with dolphins, diving with manta rays, horseback riding, or gliding from treetop to treetop on an exhilarating rainforest canopy tour.
Learn more about Puerto Vallarta »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.