Overlooking the breathtaking Pacific Ocean and within prime proximity to the famous Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, this lavish villa will sweep you off your feet.
Tierra Vacation Rental
The luxurious five-star 'Tierra' is a place for escape and indulgence. Located within the gated Punta Mita Residential Community in Lagos del Mar, Tierra offers an abundance of striking beauty and sophistication, architecturally, artistically and naturally. At 'Tierra', you will find yourself immersed in modern Mexican architecture, exquisite tropical scenery, magnificent views and warm ocean air.
'Tierra' welcomes you aptly with a stunning water fountain, which escorts you into a spacious palapa covered open living room, inviting you to begin an experience of pampering and luxury. A world-class vacation should steal you away just as you desire and a stay with 'Tierra' will do just that.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 27, 2019
Easter / Holy Week
$ 3,945 € 3592 $ 5647 $ 5399 4096 £ 3106
Add 16% tax and 5% service charge
Security Deposit: Refundable Security Deposit equal to 1 night stay
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 - King-size bed, ocean view, air-conditioning, fan, patio, TV, safe
- Bedroom 2 - Two queen-size beds, ocean view, air-conditioning, fan, patio, TV, safe
- Bedroom 3 - King-size bed, ocean view, air-conditioning, fan, balcony, safe
- Bedroom 4 - King-size bed, ocean view, air-conditioning, fan, balcony, safe
- Bedroom 5 - Two queen-size beds, garden view, air-conditioning, fan, TV, safe
- Bathroom 1: Shower, exterior shower
- Bathroom 2: Shower, exterior shower
- Bathroom 3: Shower, exterior shower
- Bathroom 4: Shower, exterior shower
- Bathroom 5: Shower, exterior shower
- Half bathroom
- Breakfast bar
- CD player
- Central air-conditioning
- Coffee maker
- DVD player
- Full-house water purifying system with immense water reservoir system
- Media room with 60-inch, flat-screen TV with high-definition channels
- Ocean view
- Outdoor dining
- Top-of-the-line kitchen appliances
- Washer/dryer available
- Whole-house audio surround sound
- Wireless internet (high-speed)
- Heated swimming pool overlooking the ocean
- Poolside pergola for shade with luxurious outdoor lounge furnishings
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Cook services for breakfast and lunch
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Pre-arrival itinerary planning
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- In-house or villa spa services
- Baby sitter service
- Car rental arrangements
- Restaurant reservations
- Booking of tours and excursions
- Children are welcome
- Premier Golf Membership Includes Pacifico Golf Course, Bahia Golf Course, Tennis Center, Fitness Center, Residents Beach Club, Kupuri Beach Club, St. Regis Beach Club (subject to availability, fees may apply)
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Tierra.
Punta Mita Travel Guide
Exclusive & Exquisite
Tucked away on a small peninsula on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, Punta Mita is a haven for vacationers seeking low-key luxury. The resort town is only a short drive from Puerto Vallarta – another Mexican gem for its beaches, water sports, shopping, and dining – but its exclusivity can make guests feel worlds away from other travelers.
Relax on your beachside palapa as you take in the exquisite views of the Pacific Ocean and Banderas Bay, surrounded by the backdrop of the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains. Punta Mita lies on the same latitude as Hawaii, meaning year-round balmy weather and gentle sea breezes – perfect for learning to sail or surf. Spend time in the gorgeous turquoise water snorkeling among colorful coral reefs, swimming with dolphins, or paddle boarding past rocky vistas. Fresh seafood, exotic cocktails, and lively nightlife – from salsa clubs to chic beachside lounges – are easy to find, but you can easily hide away with your loved ones in your fully staffed villa and want for nothing at all. With a private pool, beach, and maybe even your own personal chef, complete seclusion is completely heavenly. A luxury villa vacation in Punta Mita is nothing less than your own private piece of paradise.
Learn more about Punta Mita »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.