Azul Villa Esmeralda Vacation Rental
This new, gorgeous beachfront villa has over 14,000 square feet of pure luxury. This beautiful villa offers six full bedrooms, a living room with beautiful contemporary furniture, a family room, a home theater with state of the art Bose sound equipment, a spectacular beachfront pool and, to top it off, your own spa and gym facilities.
The unique modern design allows for a breathtaking ocean view, while the stylish furniture instantaneously makes you feel like you are at home. Our dedicated staff will offer you an abundance of unique amenities and services, which will start at arrival with a chilled glass of champagne and cold fragrant towel served by your own personal majordome and continue with your personal chef, who will prepare you succulent local seafood or any other culinary highlights from our gourmet inclusive program.
Just a leisurely 5-minute walk on the beautiful, white, sandy beach will bring you to the Azul Beach Resort, where all your guests will have full access and can participate in all the resort has to offer. If you prefer, we would be delighted to take you in a golf cart as well. The area is overflowing with popular attractions, including the notable selection of world class exclusive championship 18-hole golf courses only minutes away. Experience a new level of private beachfront luxury at this spectacular Riviera Maya Villa, which redefines pampering, relaxation and indulgence.
Common Living Areas
Both the large family room and living area allow for enough comfortable seating for you to spend precious time with your family and friends. The family rooms have plenty of toys and games to keep all ages entertained. The living room that opens up to the large patio and beachfront pool is a perfect location to spend some quiet hours and to be pampered by gourmet bites made by your personal gourmet chef.
Kitchen & Dining Areas
Designed with big parties in mind, this kitchen is not only gorgeous to look at, as it features wood-patterned, white ceramics, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, but it is also equipped with the best professional equipment any chef would choose. Naturally the Nespresso coffee machine, double sink, direct dialing telephone, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, and a six-burner stove are available as well.
Dining tables for 12 are available on both floors. Guests can decide to prepare meals themselves, take advantage of the optional in-villa gourmet chef service or elect to dine Gourmet Inclusive® at Azul Beach Hotel.
There are plenty of amazing locations in the outdoor areas, starting with the deck overlooking the Beachfront pool and the ocean. Relax in a cozy hammock while enjoying the afternoon breeze or spend time with the little ones on the playground in the meticulously manicured gardens. The beachfront pool with black and silver ceramic tiles with real crystals have camas Balinesas, space for wet loungers and a kids' pool Jacuzzi. There is a large amount of green areas; the gardens feature outdoor areas, divided between the pool relax areas, kids' play area and the exotic gardens.
Eco Friendly Feature
The villa is equipped with its own private water treatment system and a generator that provides 100% of the energy needed for the home.
This is what enhanced beachfront luxury living was made for. From monogrammed bathrobes to your personalized private gourmet chef, this package will take guests into a new world.
- Superior Master Bedroom - The Superior Master Bedroom features more than 1,000 square feet of indulgences. The relaxing living area affords yet another spectacular view of the sea and the private, 600-square-foot terrace, perfect for sharing a cocktail and a romantic moment. The spacious bathroom features a Jacuzzi for two as well as a private outdoor shower, the Aguas del Amor®, double sinks and walk‐in closets; max occupancy: 2
- Master Bedroom (1) - The 500‐square‐foot Master Bedroom features a king-size bed, stunning views of the ocean and beach, and a shared terrace with the Superior Master Bedroom; max occupancy: 2
- Deluxe Bedrooms (3)
- The three Deluxe Bedrooms feature king-size beds, a view of the white, sandy beach and 300-square-feet of living space. Two Deluxe Bedrooms are located on the first floor and has a private terrace with an ocean view. The third bedroom is located on the second floor and has a private terrace with both an ocean view and a view of the tennis court; max occupancy: 2
- Classic Bedroom (1) - In the 300‐square‐foot Classic Bedroom just off the family room, two queen-size beds and a bathroom with double sink and walk‐in rain shower await guests; max occupancy: 2
- Baby and children essentials such as: strollers, cribs, baby milk heaters, bottle sterilizers, baby stepping stool, baby bathrobe, baby bath, beach games, coloring books, refrigerators for milk and medicines.
- Badminton set
- Board games
- Daily newspaper: USA Today
- DVD library
- Entertainment server for the most up to date movies and music
- King-size beach day beds
- Lounge chairs in pool area and beach
- Paddleball set
- Ping-pong table
- Pool and bathroom towels
- Pool floats
- Roll-away BBQ gas grill
- Roll-away beds
- Soccer ball
- Surround sound system
- Wii gaming system
- Wireless internet connection
- Just a few steps through from the house, right on your beach, you have access to your 40-foot private pier.
- Beachfront swimming pool and Jacuzzi for 10 people
- Two beach cabañas and two beach beds
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily turn-down service
- 24-hour concierge service
- High-tech security system including cameras and surveillance circuit
- Personalized check in/out
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine and fresh scented towels
- No pets
- No smoking inside villa
- Transfers from the airport can be arranged at an additional cost
- Maximum occupancy: 12 adults and children
|Now to Nov 19, 2016||6||
$ 11,130 € 10479 $ 14979 $ 15204 11324 £ 9336
|Nov 20, 2016 to Nov 26, 2016||6||
$ 13,356 € 12575 $ 17975 $ 18244 13589 £ 11203
|Nov 27, 2016 to Dec 19, 2016||6||
$ 10,920 € 10281 $ 14696 $ 14917 11110 £ 9160
|Dec 20, 2016 to Jan 2, 2017
$ 13,356 € 12575 $ 17975 $ 18244 13589 £ 11203
Rates include all the amenities in the Royal Inclusive package, taxes and fees.
Security Deposit: $10,000- collected upon arrival.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Azul Villa Esmeralda is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya:
Azul Villa Esmeralda Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Azul Villa Esmeralda.
Riviera Maya Travel Guide
This strip of Caribbean coastline on the Yucatán Peninsula is one of Mexico's most popular vacation destinations for good reason. In addition to heavenly beaches – think powder-soft sand and warm, turquoise water – there are plenty of one-of-a-kind attractions to discover. Explore Mayan villages and caves, swim by the only archaeological site on the sea, and snorkel along the largest coral reef system in the Northern Hemisphere.
Learn more about Riviera Maya »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.