It is hard to imagine a more magical setting: sipping chilled white wine on your private terrace overlooking the crystal-clear Mediterranean Sea, while been kissed by the Sicilian sun – life could not be more perfect!
Naxos Vacation Rental
Villa Naxos – 3,700 sq ft of interior space, is where all of this becomes a reality. This welcoming ocean front property is set in a quiet part of the lively Naxos, Taormina’s beach town. The three-story villa has been recently remodeled with keen attention to details. It boasts contemporary interiors, private access to the black volcanic rocky beach below and a superb location. It is only a few minute drive from Naxos with its shops, restaurants and a larger equipped beach; it is less than 15 km away from Taormina. The villa features its own private wellness space. Reward your family and/or your friends renting Villa Naxos for your next vacation on the beach. You may congratulate yourself on the excellent choice for your stay.
Whether you are looking for a relaxed vacation or a lively one, the comfortable modern interiors and the waterfront location of this villa await you. Simply kick back and enjoy your stay at Villa Naxos, a summer retreat that can suit all.
Ground Floor: A spacious living/sitting room welcomes you upon entering Villa Naxos. The bright open space is provided with several plush sofas and a large flat screen TV and it leads onto a stunning panoramic terrace overlooking the sea. A separate dining room, with custom built-in high quality furniture, creates an elegant space for more formal meals. Well-equipped and sunny kitchen opens onto a panoramic furnished terrace. A guest bathroom completes this floor.
Lower Floor: Living room with a comfortable sofa and large flat screen TV. Wellness area including fitness room and massage room with large shower
Upper Floor: 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub; 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower; 1 queen/twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower; 1 single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
Lower Floor: 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with large shower; 1 family suite with one king bedroom and one internal twin bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with large shower
8,000 sq ft of exterior space - the free-form private swimming pool is set in the back of the house. The large paved sundeck is equipped with lounge furniture, and a large tree protects you from the sun during the hottest hours. Adjacent to the kitchen, under a verdant pergola, there is a large table which can accommodate the entire group for sharing and enjoying casual meals. The built-in sitting along the sea-front panoramic terrace is the ideal spot to feel the invigorating sensation of inhaling the fresh salty air and to relax at the sound of the waves. A rental boat facility is located nearby if you decide to cruise along the coast.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to May 24, 2019||4||7||
$ 822 € 720 $ 1198 $ 1107 831 £ 646
|Now to May 24, 2019||7||7||
$ 1,096 € 960 $ 1598 $ 1477 1108 £ 862
|May 25, 2019 to Jun 28, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,104 € 967 $ 1609 $ 1487 1116 £ 868
|May 25, 2019 to Jun 28, 2019||7||7||
$ 1,473 € 1290 $ 2147 $ 1984 1489 £ 1158
|Jun 29, 2019 to Jul 26, 2019||7||7||
$ 2,056 € 1800 $ 2996 $ 2769 2078 £ 1616
|Jul 27, 2019 to Aug 23, 2019||7||7||
$ 2,341 € 2050 $ 3412 $ 3153 2367 £ 1841
|Aug 24, 2019 to Sep 6, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,220 € 1068 $ 1777 $ 1643 1233 £ 959
|Aug 24, 2019 to Sep 6, 2019||7||7||
$ 1,627 € 1425 $ 2372 $ 2192 1645 £ 1279
|Sep 7, 2019 to Sep 27, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,079 € 945 $ 1573 $ 1454 1091 £ 849
|Sep 7, 2019 to Sep 27, 2019||7||7||
$ 1,439 € 1260 $ 2097 $ 1938 1455 £ 1131
|Sep 28, 2019 to Oct 25, 2019||4||7||
$ 771 € 675 $ 1123 $ 1038 779 £ 606
|Sep 28, 2019 to Oct 25, 2019||7||7||
$ 1,028 € 900 $ 1498 $ 1384 1039 £ 808
|Oct 26, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020||4||7||
$ 625 € 547 $ 910 $ 841 631 £ 491
|Oct 26, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020||7||7||
$ 834 € 730 $ 1215 $ 1123 843 £ 655
|Jan 4, 2020 to Apr 11, 2020||4||7||
$ 620 € 543 $ 904 $ 835 627 £ 488
|Jan 4, 2020 to Apr 11, 2020||7||7||
$ 828 € 725 $ 1207 $ 1115 837 £ 651
Electricity above 595 kWh to be paid at €0.25 per unit
Baby cot €7 per night
Security Deposit: €1,000 to be paid locally in cash
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: (Upper Floor) 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub
- Bedroom 2: (Upper Floor) 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: (Upper Floor) 1 queen/twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: (Upper Floor) 1 single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: (Lower Floor) 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 6 and 7: (Lower Floor) 1 family suite with one king bedroom and one internal twin bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- 2 hair dryers
- Baby crib
- Electricity up to 300 kWh, gas and water
- Flat screen satellite TV with DVD/Blue-Ray
- CD player
- Ice maker
- Private parking up to 2 cars
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool with outdoor shower
Staff and Services
- Basic housekeeping up to 3 hours per day, 3 days per week
- Midweek change of bath towels (Wed)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Cook service for lunch or dinner
- Grocery shopping service
- Giardini Naxos - 10 minute walk
- Located in Taormina mare
- Electricity up to 595 kWh, gas and water are included
- Sorry, no pets
- Party with more than three children, subject to owner's approval
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Sicily Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
There are currently no specials available for Naxos.
Sicily Travel Guide
Diverse & Divine
The largest island in the Mediterranean is also one of the most culturally and geographically diverse regions of Italy. Sicily’s eclectic history – including Greek, Arab, Norman, Spanish, and English influences – is represented in its unique cuisine and fascinating variety of architecture.
Wander the narrow medieval streets of Palermo, where you’ll get a flavor for local Sicilian life and have a chance to taste babbaluci (marinated baby snails sold in paper cornets, perfect for eating on the run) and Sicily’s famous slushy ice dessert, granita, from street vendors. Be sure to walk up and down the enormous lava dunes of Mount Etna, Europe’s highest active volcano at approximately 3350 meters, and meander over its moonlike surface. The beaches in Sicily are another can't-miss attraction; composed of both white and black sand and fringed with orange and lemon orchards, they're an entirely unique beach experience.
Learn more about Sicily »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.