Bordeaux Breeze Vacation Rental
Bordeaux Breeze is a two-bedroom villa with lots of cool trade winds and total privacy on its hillside perch encompassing more than one acre.
From its location high on Bordeaux Mountain, Bordeaux Breeze offers one of the most spectacular Caribbean panoramas in the islands! It's artfully sited so your eye travels through green St. John hillsides right into Coral Bay and beyond to British Virgin islets and cays studding the sparkling seas.
This new villa's main level flows beautifully. You enter into the custom gourmet kitchen with its granite counters and stainless Jennair appliances; the space continues past a row of counter stools to the interior dining area and into the living room set with comfortable overstuffed chairs. Tall glass slider doors open out to the deck and to that amazing view. The deck is set for additional dining, alfresco, with a gas grill at the ready, and for reading, conversation and cocktails, or for just staring at the expansive green and blue vista spreading out to the horizon. Around the corner is thehot tub, solar-heated infinity pool with a built-in bench, chaise lounges for tanning and a surrounding sun deck. Adjacent is a second entry door which reenters the interior living area and accesses an entertainment alcove with a large flat-screen television outfitted with surround sound, CDs and DVD movies to watch, as well as books and games for family fun. Electronic roll-down paneling can be activated by a touch of a button, should you want to darken the villa for daytime TV viewing. A bonus full bathroom with a shower is also on Bordeaux Breeze's main level.
Take either the exterior staircase by the pool or descend on interior stairs to Bordeaux Breeze's lower level, where there are two spacious air-conditioned king bedroom/bath suites dressed with blinds, if you want to sleep late in the mornings (you're on vacation!). Each bedroom has an ensuite bath with two hand-painted sinks, a glass-block and tile shower, and a walk-in closet, and both bedrooms have a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. Connecting these two suites is a hallway where you'll find a washer and dryer and an office nook with telephone, fax machine, and DSL service with Wi-Fi for your laptop. Bordeaux Breeze features a few pieces of unique furniture, faux-finished by the owner who is well-know on the East Coast for his custom work.
This private little slice of heaven is perfect for couples or a small family who want quality time together, enjoying the peace and beautiful views from Bordeaux Breeze, and a comfortable central holiday headquarters from which to explore the fun and delights of St. John, the superb National Park beaches, watersports, and the shops and restaurants in both Coral Bay and Cruz Bay. For those who enjoy fine dining, try Chateau Bordeaux just up the road, one of St. John best restaurants, with a view to match. Please book early for Bordeaux Breeze, which is sure to become one of our most popular villas!
- 2 kings and queen sofabed in media alcove (with its own full bath adjoining)
- 4 cable flat-screen TVs with DVD/CD players (37-inch TV in media alcove with surround sound, TV in kitchen, + a 20-inch TV in each bedroom suite), CD player in each bedroom, outdoor speakers on deck near hot tub + by pool, movie + music collections, books, games, A/C in both bedrooms, DSL line + Wi-Fi for your laptop, fax machine, answering machine, printer/copier; gourmet kitchen, hair dryers, binoculars, hammock, safes for valuables, electronic roll-down shutters on main oceanside-level windows, gas grill, beach chairs + cooler, assorted snorkel gear, dishwasher, laundry. Bordeaux Breeze has ﾓgone green!ﾔ This villa now has a solar pool heater and solar hot water, and has solar panels on the roof to reduce electricity costs.
- Nearest Beach: Francis Bay, Maho or Leinster Bay beaches (about a 10 minute drive to beaches)
- 25' x 15' x 4' - 5' deep, solar heated with infinity edge and hot tub
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping: once per week
- Children are welcome with a notarized liability waiver for all children under 7 years, please
- 37-inch TV in media alcove with surround sound, TV in kitchen, + a 20-inch TV in each bedroom suite
Additional Villa Notes
- Most photos by Don Hebert.
- A 7-night minimum at full Thanksgiving rate required on all rentals which occur during any portion of the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Rates are based on the highest occupany level during the stay.
|Now to Nov 18, 2016||1||
$ 410 € 375 $ 554 $ 545 409 £ 319
|Now to Nov 18, 2016||2||
$ 468 € 428 $ 633 $ 622 467 £ 364
|Now to Nov 18, 2016
2 bedrooms + 1 guest on sofabed
$ 509 € 465 $ 688 $ 676 508 £ 396
|Now to Nov 18, 2016
2 bedrooms + 2 guests on sofabed
$ 550 € 502 $ 744 $ 731 549 £ 428
Rates for St. John villas are subject to 12.5% tax.
Security Deposit: $300
Minimum Stay: 5-night minimum stay during low season and 7 nights during high season. 7-night minimum stay for Thanksgiving and 10 nights for Christmas/New Year's.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Bordeaux Breeze is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Bordeaux Mountain, St. John:
Bordeaux Breeze Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Bordeaux Breeze.
St. John Travel Guide
St. John isn’t only the smallest of the U.S. Virgin Islands – it is also, by far, the greenest. The lush Virgin Islands National Park takes up approximately 60% of the island, making St. John one of the most pristine, unspoiled islands in the Caribbean. The Virgin Islands National Park contains a staggering array of ecosystems, including forests, ponds, coral reefs, beaches, and mangroves. Take a tranquil walk through the park, lounge on the island’s legendary white-sand beaches, or take a kayak or boat tour through crystal-clear water.
Learn more about St. John »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.