Amber Vacation Rental
An enchanting, neoclassical, island retreat, Amber lies within St. Martin's most prestigious community of Terres Basses.
This elegant fully air-conditioned villa enjoys a splendid setting high above the exquisite Baie Rouge Beach. Here breathtaking vistas unfold across the Caribbean Sea and the island of Anguilla .
Spacious, yet inviting, living areas are featured along with three lovely bedrooms. Enjoying the idyllic natural backdrop, wraparound terraces open alongside the dramatic seaside, heated pool appearing to merge with the endless turquoise waters.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 – Owner’s Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, only available when the villa is rented as a four-bedroom villa
- Barbecue Grill (charcoal)
- CD player
- Ceiling Fan
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- DVD player
- Elegant Furniture
- Gated entrance
- Large flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Wine cooler
- Wireless internet
- Heated, infinity swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Pool keeper
- 7-minute drive to Marigot
- 5-minute drive to Grocery store
- 2-minute drive to Plum Bay Beach
- 3-minute drive to Long Bay Beach
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Voltage 110/220
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Additional Villa Notes
- Minimum 7 night stay is required
- Christmas Holiday – Minimum 14 night stay is required and dates vary based on the property and availability
- Shorter stays can be arranged on request
- Please note: For guests staying during the SXM Festival (March 14 - 14, 2018), the follwing terms apply:
- 7 night rental minimum.
- No party and outside guests will be allowed on the property.
- Maximum occupancy of two persons per bedroom & on the property.
- No drug allowed on the property.
- A $3,000 security deposit (Mandatory and for any booking request within those dates, unless we already have a rental history with your guests) to $5,000 security deposit according to the property, must be collected by the booking agent and must be send to Carimo with the guests final payment (no deposit on credit card will be accepted). Carimo & its homeowners reserve the right to charge an additional fee for extra cleaning or damage but to also to keep the full security deposit if we found out that extra guests stayed on the property and/or an event took place on the property without our approval – If no damage, extra cleaning, extra guests or event have been reported to us upon the guests departure, we will refund the security deposit to the guests directly or to the booking agent within 7 days upon the guests departure.
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||2||
$ 571 € 499 $ 742 $ 741 562 £ 454
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||3||
$ 714 € 623 $ 928 $ 927 703 £ 568
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||4||
$ 857 € 748 $ 1113 $ 1112 844 £ 682
|Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 5, 2018
Christmas / New Year's
$ 2,429 € 2121 $ 3155 $ 3152 2391 £ 1932
|Jan 6, 2018 to Apr 13, 2018||2||
$ 929 € 811 $ 1207 $ 1206 915 £ 739
|Jan 6, 2018 to Apr 13, 2018||3||
$ 1,071 € 935 $ 1391 $ 1390 1054 £ 852
|Jan 6, 2018 to Apr 13, 2018||4||
$ 1,286 € 1123 $ 1671 $ 1669 1266 £ 1023
Please add 10% tax to all rates. Special rates apply for holiday weeks. Please contact us for more information.
Security Deposit: Credit Card kept on file
Minimum Stay: 7-night stay required during high and low season, 14 nights at Christmas/New Year's
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Amber is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Long Bay, Saint-Martin (French):
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Amber.
Saint-Martin (French) Travel Guide
Elegant Island Time – the French Side of St. Martin
St. Martin’s chic and relaxing side draws plenty of inspiration from its French roots with gourmet cuisine, fashionable boutiques and an air of elegance. Allow a private chef to cook up authentic French fare in the comfort of your own villa, or dine at some of the finest restaurants in the Caribbean. Enjoy a serious slow-down as you stroll through sophisticated town centers and sunbathe on secluded beaches.
Villa rentals in Saint-Martin boast as much laid-back luxury as their surroundings: crisp white estates have pools overlooking the ocean, palm-lined sun decks, breezy indoor/outdoor living areas, and space and amenities for families and groups, or romantic retreats.
Learn more about Saint-Martin (French) »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.