Casa Lupa Vacation Rental
Perched on the exclusive peninsula of Peterborg, overlooking the Caribbean’s longest beach and most breathtaking bay, Casa Lupa is the island’s most sought after villa.
From the jaw-dropping aquamarine views, authentic Moroccan décor and outdoor living lifestyle, every sensory experience at Casa Lupa ignites that laid-back island life daydreams are made of.
Situated on the Northside of St. Thomas in Peterborg Estates, lusciously landscaped Casa Lupa is a 5-minute drive to Magen’s Bay, and also a short walk to the island’s ‘secret beaches’ accessible only by foot and boat. Even with the Caribbean’s best beaches just minutes away, you’ll likely find yourself wading in Casa Lupa’s infinity pool, which gives the impression of floating right in Magen’s Bay.
Casa Lupa has a total of four air-conditioned suites with en suite bathrooms, three queen-size beds, and two twins that can be converted to a king. The main house features a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, dining and living room with ample entertainment including a flat screen TV with cable, Roku, Netflix, and library of DVDs, music, books and board games.
The main house has three sets of French doors opening to the outdoor patio with a large dining table and seating area overlooking the dramatic infinity pool and bay.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: Two twins (convertible to one king, with advance notice)
- Hot and cold outside shower for use after returning from the beach
- Alarm Clock
- Beach Chairs
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- iPod Dock
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Laundry Soap
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Magens Bay, just a couple minutes' drive down the road
- 10' x 20' x 4'-6' deep, with infinity edge
Staff and Services
- Maid Service, once per week
- Children allowed over 10 years only, please. Notarized liability waiver is required for all children under 16 years. Because the bedrooms are not interconnected and you must go outside to get from one suite to another. Casa Lupa is not suitable for small children unless they are accompanied by a nanny or adult babysitter, and sleep in the twin-bedroom suite with the nanny or babysitter. Exceptions for allowing small children at Casa Lupa will be considered on a case-by-case basis - please inquire.
- 1-2 persons renting Casa Lupa will have the Master Suite on the villa's main level. 3 to 6 persons will have all three bedrooms on the villa's main level. The 7th and 8th persons will have the use of Casa Lupa’s very private bedroom/bath suite on the lower level.
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||1||
$ 645 € 590 $ 887 $ 888 643 £ 515
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||2||
$ 720 € 659 $ 990 $ 991 718 £ 575
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||3||
$ 780 € 714 $ 1072 $ 1074 778 £ 623
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||4||
$ 845 € 773 $ 1162 $ 1163 843 £ 675
|Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 5, 2018
$ 1,250 € 1144 $ 1718 $ 1720 1247 £ 998
Rates for St. Thomas villas are subject to 12.5% tax.
Minimum Stay: 7 nights required (10 nights over Christmas/New Year's)
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Casa Lupa is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Peterborg, St. Thomas:
Casa Lupa Reviews
Free Night Plus $600 Credit »
Book now and receive your 6th night free plus a $600 credit to use towards dining, shopping, and activities during your stay.
Valid for new bookings made as of April 20, 2017 for travel between June 1, 2017 through October 31, 2017. Must book by June 1, 2017. Based on a 6 night minimum stay. $600 in Virgin Island spending credit provided by the DOT. Credits in increments of $25, $50, $100 to be used at participating vendors for dining, shopping, and activities. Booking code "V17". Subject to availability. Inquire now for more information.
St. Thomas Travel Guide
Beautiful & Bustling
St. Thomas is the most populated of the US Virgin Islands and offers the widest variety of attractions. The vibrant capital of the USVI, Charlotte Amalie, offers excellent duty-free shopping. If you're a sun lover, you can't miss Magens Bay, consistently voted one of the best beaches in the world. The Mahogany Run Golf Course will impress even the most discerning golfers, and boating enthusiasts will enjoy sailing, yachting, or power-boating around the island.
St. Thomas has all the ingredients of a relaxing, sun-splashed getaway, and staying in a luxury villa rental is the perfect way to experience it all.
Learn more about St. Thomas »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.