Ritz Carlton Club 2 BR Residences Vacation Rental
Sumptuous luxury and world-class Ritz-Carlton service beckon you!
Right on one of St. Thomas's best white sand beaches, these deluxe residences offer two-bedroom suites, each with a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counters, central air-conditioning throughout, marble and granite bathrooms with soaking tubs, down pillows and comforters, washer and dryer, and beautifully-executed plush interiors with inviting areas for rest and relaxation.
As a guest at The Ritz-Carlton Club, you'll receive full access to all Hotel amenities of the adjoining Ritz-Carlton Hotel, including the fitness facility, the full-service spa and salon, lighted tennis courts, and three restaurants. Optional daily-fee watersports, sailing and diving are all on site for your convenience. Use of the Ritz-Carlton Club's reception lounge, complete with computer and printer stations, a complete library of DVD movies, books and games, and a fully-staffed concierge department to arrange any additional services you might require, such as your own private chef to prepare a gourmet meal in your residence, massage, babysitting, daily activities and watersports, spa treatments, restaurant reservations, or limos and taxis as you may desire. The Ritz-Carlton's legendary service will greatly enhance the magic of your St. Thomas holiday.
From the covered balcony of your Residence you'll enjoy a private bird's-eye view of the pools, swaying palms and the sound of the surf rolling along the beach below, but once you close your verandah doors, you are in your own hushed and secluded world. Steps from your Residence you'll find a large beachfront swimming pool, an adult's serenity pool (both heated), a children's wading pool, and two whirlpool spas, all surrounded by tropical palms, manicured landscaping and soothing sounds of the water lapping on the seashore. Coconut Cove Bar + Grill, the Club's convivial beachside restaurant and bar, is tucked conveniently next to the Resort buildings and largest pool.
A short seaside walkway leads to the adjoining hotel's pool, excellent restaurants and occasional evening entertainment.
Every facet of The Ritz-Carlton Club experience is offered, providing regal comforts within a casually-elegant setting - exclusive, with all the privileges of a renowned private Club. This is truly paradise found, with privacy and quality time for you and your family or friends within an intimate home-like ambience, accompanied by excellent service and world-class resort amenities.
Let the Caribbean tradewinds embrace you while your every need is catered to in The Ritz-Carlton tradition, all on a beautiful island which boasts fabulous duty-free shopping, excellent restaurants, and picture-perfect beaches and cays to explore, surrounded by some of the world's most crystalline waters. Five-star accommodations, right on the beach. Very highly recommended!
AN OPTIONAL RESORT FEE for ACTIVITIES is available to you at check-in: $58 per day, $174 for any 3 days, $265 for any 5 days, or $336 per week (7 days), PER RESIDENCE (NOT per person). This Fee includes use of ALL the Resort's non-motorized sports equipment, including Hobie Waves (teenagers + adults), Junior Sailing Optis (ages 7-14 years), snorkel gear, windsurfers, kayaks, paddle boats, paddleboards, sand volleyball games, Water Weights fitness gear, pool floats and children's beach toys. The Optional Resort Fee is a great value for our guests at The Ritz-Carlton Club Residences because it covers EVERYONE staying in your Residence (however if one family is staying in two separate Residences, you will be charged one Resort Fee for each Residence.) You may opt to pay the Resort Fee for a single day, multiple days or a full week at check-in, and when you visit the Resort's Aquatic Center, the staff will verify your payment and have you sign a liability waiver. You will have unlimited use of the equipment, but when the Resort is very busy, the staff will ask that you use the equipment in 30-minute increments. The staff also reserves the right to limit equipment rental based on weather conditions and safety practices. The Fee does NOT include lessons (please visit www.islandsol.net for a complete list of lessons and prices.)
One Fitness class per day for one person per Residence, is also included with payment of the Resort fee. Additional guests may attend for $20 per class. Your other option for activities is to pay by the hour, per person - the rates for these are as follows:
- Snorkel gear rentals (mask, snorkel, fins): $25 half day / $50 full day
- Kayak, Paddle Boat rental: $20 half hour / $30 hour
- Windsurfer: $30 half hour / $40 hour
- Hobie Cats: $30/half hour / $50 hour
- Hobie Rides with an Instructor: $50 half hour
SAILING: Each week's sailing schedule may include half-day snorkeling adventures, luncheon outings, St. John shopping trips, full-day excursions and sunset sails on Lady Lynsey, the Ritz-Carlton's 53-foot catamaran. All cruises depart directly from the Resort, and include top-shelf cocktails and hors d'oeuvres served while cruising through the Caribbean waters. Private charters available upon request. SCUBA DIVING: Guided scuba dives and snorkeling excursions depart daily from the Resort's on-property full-PADI Dive Center, where beginners, intermediate and advanced divers will find different dive trips which meet their particular levels of experience. From The Ritz-Carlton's advantageous location on St. Thomas's eastern shores, guests can access a score of small islands and cays which host diverse underwater scenery and marine life, just 10 to 20 minutes away aboard either of the two dive boats. Towels, drinking water and refreshments are available on board. For international guests, dive courses can also be taught in French, Spanish or Italian.
- 2 kings (OR 1 king + 2 twins, your choice with advance notice), + queen sofabed in living area
- with soaking tubs and showers
- Three flat-screen TVs (a 37-inch TV in Great Room + a 32-inch TV in each bedroom) with extensive premium cable channels, pay-per-view, DVD + CD players with surround sound, central A/C with individual controls, high-speed internet access for your laptop, multi-line telephones, a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, hair dryers, bathrobes, dishwasher, washer + dryer in each Residence, plus complimentary stationery and small toiletries. Wi-Fi available in all public areas. Elevator to all floors; 2 heated beachfront pools (including an adult's serenity pool), plus a children's wading pool + 2 whirlpool spas; Coconut Cove Bar + Grill is just steps from pools + the white sand beach. Use of The Ritz-Carlton Club Reception Building with Concierge service, internet access + Wi-Fi, large libraries of DVDs, books + games. Full use of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel's tennis, health club + spa facilities, salon, and three full-service restaurants.
- Nearest beach: Great Bay Beach, right in front of your Residence
- 3 beachfront freshwater pools on the property, including a toddlers' wading pool (main pool + adults' serenity pool are heated), + 2 whirlpool spas. Near Coconut Cove Bar & Grill.
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping, plus turn-down service every evening
- Please note that these luxury Residences are privately owned, and that The Ritz-Carlton Club is not operated like a hotel or resort. For this reason, early check-ins or late check-outs are NOT available. The RCC staff will be happy to accommodate you if they are able, but due to very high owner occupancy, you will be expected to check out promptly at 11 a.m. And when arriving, check-in time is at 4 p.m., no earlier. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- You may request a particular building, floor or a specific Residence at The Ritz-Carlton Club® for your stay, however we cannot guarantee what specific residence The Ritz-Carlton Club® will select for you.
- No smoking
Additional Villa Notes
- A 7-night minimum at full Thanksgiving rate required on all rentals which occur during any portion of the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Rates are based on the highest occupany level during the stay.
|Now to Apr 21, 2017||2|
$ 1,071€ 1019$ 1446$ 1450 1093£ 876
|Apr 22, 2017 to Nov 17, 2017||2|
$ 750€ 714$ 1013$ 1015 765£ 614
|Nov 18, 2017 to Nov 24, 2017 |
$ 800€ 761$ 1080$ 1083 816£ 654
|Nov 25, 2017 to Dec 15, 2017||2|
$ 750€ 714$ 1013$ 1015 765£ 614
|Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 5, 2018 |
$ 2,500€ 2379$ 3376$ 3384 2551£ 2045
Rates for St. Thomas villas are subject to 12.5% tax.
Security Deposit: Credit card collected upon arrival.
Minimum Stay: 7-night minimum stay
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Ritz Carlton Club 2 BR Residences is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of St. Thomas:
Ritz Carlton Club 2 BR Residences Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Free Car Rental »
What could possibly make your dream tropical getaway, European adventure, or city exploration even better? How about an included car? For a limited time, your 2017 villa booking comes with a free car rental. See more sights, do more activities, and simply come and go as you please in the destination of your choice.
Valid for new bookings made 1/1/17 – 2/15/17 for travel 1/1/17 – 12/31/17. 5-night minimum booking required. Offer covers the base rental cost for a 4-passenger economy car for up to 7 days. Mention promo code FREECAR17 at time of booking. Upgrades and additional vehicles are available at an additional cost. No cash value, subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. If a car rental is not available or not recommended in the destination of travel, offer may be used toward other transportation costs (i.e. airport transfers, taxis, private car with driver, etc.) up to $350. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
St. Thomas Travel Guide
Beautiful & Bustling
St. Thomas is the most populated of the US Virgin Islands and offers the widest variety of attractions. The vibrant capital of the USVI, Charlotte Amalie, offers excellent duty-free shopping. If you're a sun lover, you can't miss Magens Bay, consistently voted one of the best beaches in the world. The Mahogany Run Golf Course will impress even the most discerning golfers, and boating enthusiasts will enjoy sailing, yachting, or power-boating around the island.
St. Thomas has all the ingredients of a relaxing, sun-splashed getaway, and staying in a luxury villa rental is the perfect way to experience it all.
Learn more about St. Thomas »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.