Nirvana is one of Phuket's coolest beachfront villas, located beside the island's most beautiful white sand beach.
Nirvana Vacation Rental
Ultra-chic and modern, the villa offers you four bedrooms, stunning sunset views, a six-person Jacuzzi, huge ocean front 16 m pool, plus every luxury including daily housekeeping staff and your own personal concierge.
Villa Nirvana is a luxurious four bed villa, located on the beautiful Cape Panwa peninsula, home to Phuket's most beautiful white sand beach. The beaches on Cape Panwa are picturesque and sheltered, and are the only beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from April through November, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
The main living areas of Villa Nirvana are spread out over two levels. It has four spacious bedrooms, two of them with ocean views, two with garden views. They all enjoy direct garden access to the pool and beach. The fourth bedroom is arranged as a gym as standard, but can be setup as a twin bedroom on request. All the rooms are light and airy with fan, air conditioning, flat screen 3D Smart TV, fridge and safety box.
The master bedroom comes with a beautiful marble finished en-suite bathroom, with a large private sea view Jacuzzi. In bedroom two there is a private en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower. And for bedroom 3 and 4 there is a large beautiful Balinese bathroom with both indoor and outdoor areas and a large two-person Jacuzzi.
On the upper floor the expansive living room with panoramic sea and sunset views is the centerpiece of the villa. It has a stunning with bar which becomes the focus of the evening’s entertainment. There is also a laid-back sitting and TV area, with a 75-inch curved 4K Smart TV and latest sound system. The dining area has an 8/10-person feature glass table, and hand-made leather chairs. The luxury modern kitchen furnished with every item of kitchen equipment, opens onto the main terrace with amazing sea view, a large 6-person Jacuzzi and sofa lounge area. Villa Nirvana is the perfect place to enjoy an evening cocktail while you watch the sun set majestically over the emerald sea. After the sun set you can then enjoy evening sky lit up in a blaze of myriad colors, before enjoying a dinner inside or outside on the terrace. Heaven!
Not to forget the large pool on the beach with it's private beach access.
This beachfront villa rental also includes a private fitness room with treadmill, table abs, weights, indoor bicycle with flat screen Smart TV screen and sound bar.
The sense of openness is immediate and personal: the tropical sky above and the broad landscape below merging constantly with one's own inner space..
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 7, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,228 € 1085 $ 1734 $ 1639 1231 £ 903
|Apr 8, 2019 to Apr 22, 2019
$ 1,289 € 1139 $ 1820 $ 1721 1293 £ 948
|Apr 23, 2019 to Apr 30, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,228 € 1085 $ 1734 $ 1639 1231 £ 903
|May 1, 2019 to Nov 16, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,001 € 884 $ 1413 $ 1336 1004 £ 736
|Nov 17, 2019 to Dec 16, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,228 € 1085 $ 1734 $ 1639 1231 £ 903
|Dec 17, 2019 to Jan 8, 2020
Christmas/ New Year's
$ 2,276 € 2010 $ 3213 $ 3036 2281 £ 1673
Rates are based on a 8 guests for a 7 night stay.
If you wish to increase the number guests over 8 guests, we charge £49 (for stays of up to 6 nights) and £34 (for stays longer than 7 nights or more) per person per night for night for both the 9th and 10th guest. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. This covers the costs of linen and towels, linen change, washing linen & towels, electricity usage, water usage, the setting up of the additional beds, plus normal wear and tear.
Security Deposit: £1000 Pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights except Christmas/ New Year's which has a 7 night minimum stay.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King-sized bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD, luxury en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King-sized bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD, luxury en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): King-sized bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD, luxury bathroom shared with bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4 (Ground Floor): Twin beds, air conditioning, TV, DVD, luxury bathroom shared with bedroom 3
- It is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up an extra sofa-bed within the living room, ideally suited for children (additional cost applies)
- All en-suites are bright, modern, spacious, and feature marble and granite throughout as well as both a rail plus an over rain shower
- 32" or 40” HD TV's in all bedrooms.
- 65" HD smart TV, with HD DVD player in living room
- Air conditioning with silent-mode
- Board games, cards, backgammon, chess, and draughts
- Finest fresh cotton bed linen
- Hair dryer
- Indoor & outdoor soft cotton towels provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Luxury memory-foam topped mattresses in all bedrooms
- Luxury toiletries and soft cotton luxury towels in all bathrooms
- Private fitness room
- Selection of books and magazines
- Surround sound speaker system, with MP3/iPhone/iPod dock
- Ultra-modern fully-equipped kitchen, with bar and seating
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet in each bedroom
- 0 Meters to Cape Panwa beach and 400 m to Ao Yon Beach, both with views of distant islands, white-sand and clear blue sea, that allows year-round swimming
- Huge shared beachfront 16 m pool
- Private 6-Person Jacuzzi
Staff and Services
- Complimentary airport transfers
- A mid-week bedding change
- Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms
- Luxury indoor and outdoor/beach towels
- 6 Hours of daily housekeeping, 6 days per week
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Private chef
- Nanny and babysitting services
- Massage, health and beauty treatments
- Personal shopper
- Golf course reservations
- Personal training services
- Car rentals
- Private yacht charter
- 5 Minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, and restaurants
- 5 Minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants (Japanese, Thai and International)
- 10 Minutes to Phuket Town, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities
- 15 Minutes to Phuket's famous Night Market with 100's of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products
- 15 Minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with 100's of international brands, 30 - 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, 100+ fashion shops, plus international supermarket
- 20 Minutes to Asia's largest seated Buddha, plus Phuket's main Buddhist temple complex
- 20 Minutes to the nearest golf course, and a further 3 courses within 10 minutes more
- 5 – 30 mins away: Several golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, rafting, 4 x 4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking, paint-ball and shooting ranges
- 1 - 5 Minutes to ATM, grocery store, convenience store, taxi, pharmacy, bakery, local restaurants, beach walks, side-walk cafés, gift shops, tour shops, motorbike hire, massage, hairstyle, health & beauty treatments
- 45 minutes to Phuket Airport
- The standard number of guests for Villa Nirvana is 8 in 4 bedrooms. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up an extra sofa-bed within the living room, ideally suited for children.
Additional Villa Notes
- Excessive use of electricity may result in additional costs at checkout
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Nirvana.
Thailand Travel Guide
A Little Bit of Everything Beautiful
Thailand has all the ingredients of a tropical paradise: lush jungle foliage, warm green-blue sea, two sandy coastlines, a sprinkle of small islands, and fresh, sumptuous cuisine praised the world over.
Buddhist temples, shrines, and cloth-bound banyan trees provide a fascinating backdrop of traditional culture set against the ultra-modern amenities of our luxury villa rentals. Depending on where your Thailand luxury villa vacation takes you, you can learn to scuba dive in the southern island of Ko Tao, explore the temple caves surrounding the western city of Kanchanaburi, or practice mediation in Northern Chiang Mai.
In your private luxury villa, every amenity is at your service: a private beach, luxury spas, taxi boats to neighboring islands, snorkeling or surfing excursions, and even a cooking school. Or simply stay tucked away in privacy, sipping cocktails on your balcony with panoramic views of the Andaman Sea as you soak in unforgettable sunsets. If you’re looking to truly get away from it all, a luxury villa vacation in Thailand may be just what you need.
Learn more about Thailand »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.