Beachfront Villa 4 at Sailrock Resort Vacation Rental
Wake up to the sounds of the ocean washing ashore
Designed to satisfy the most discerning guest, our largest accommodation located directly on the beach features a private pool, expansive living spaces, and a secluded garden patio, ideal for large groups seeking a memorable Caribbean experience. The open-floor plan boasts a fully equipped eat-in kitchen with island, four bathrooms, large soaking tub, WC, an oversized walk-in shower, and outside shower garden. Take in stunning sunset views from our oversized terraces featuring ample seating while you dine al fresco. Complimentary breakfast and Wifi are available to all resort guests.
Whether you prefer the Caicos Bank Red Snapper or the delectable A la Minute Smoked Mahi Mahi, every dining experience at the Great House Restaurant delivers approachable dishes with a Caribbean flare. The gorgeous views of both the Atlantic Ocean during sunrise and Caicos Bank for sunset on the 360° wrap around terrace, the ambiance never gets old for any meal of the day. The culinary team, led by Executive Chef, Jose Francois Alias, frequently change the menu to incorporate seasonal ingredients and the catch of the day. Great House Restaurant is the ideal place to savor the distinctive flavors of the Caribbean with a focus on seasonal and local ingredients as well as classics with a new-age twist.
At Sailrock Resort, we open our doors with select spa services such as the Balinese and Hot Stone Massages, available in our ridgetop spa treatment rooms offering ocean breezes and relaxation while the full Na Spa is in progress. Na Spa, named as a nod to “NA,” the periodic element for Sodium in appreciation of the historic and rich salt ponds native to South Caicos. Na Spa will offer signature salt scrub spa treatments as well as a full range of massages, facials and other body treatments beginning in 2018
Whether it’s whale watching, conch diving, fishing, or even kite boarding, activities abound in the Turks and Caicos. Enjoy the exotic views both beneath the water and on land as you explore the third largest reef system or unique flora covering the island with miles and miles of nature trails. South Caicos is definitely for the adventure seeker in you. With 350 days of sunny skies per year, every day in South Caicos can easily be your launch pad to adventure.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Two full size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Large soaking tubs
- Double vanities
- Air conditioning
- Alfresco dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outside shower garden
- Private water closets
- TV with DVD library
- Wireless internet
- Beachfront property
- Temperature controlled infinity edge swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping - daily
- Complimentary Airport transfer (Day of Arrival and Departure)
- Kayaking, Snorkeling, Paddle Boarding, Bicycling, Hobie Cat Sailing (complimentary for the first two hours at main resort)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- At Sailrock Resort, we open our doors with select spa services such as the Balinese and Hot Stone Massages, available in our ridgetop spa treatment rooms offering ocean breezes and relaxation while the full Na Spa is in progress.
- Whether it’s whale watching, conch diving, fishing, or even kite boarding, activities abound in the Turks and Caicos. Enjoy the exotic views both beneath the water and on land as you explore the third largest reef system or unique flora covering the island with miles and miles of nature trails. South Caicos is definitely for the adventure seeker in you. With 350 days of sunny skies per year, every day in South Caicos can easily be your launch pad to adventure.
- Find a menu masterfully created, featuring fresh and locally caught seafood with a Caribbean flair, complemented with seasonal produce and a rotating selection exquisitely prepared to your liking. Views of both the Atlantic Ocean and Caicos Bank provide the perfect backdrop to your dining experience.
- Full American breakfast
- Access to fitness center
- Complimentary fruit basket and champagne
- Daily newspaper
- Size: 5,992 SF
|Dec 16, 2017 to Dec 17, 2017||4||
$ 3,100 € 2690 $ 4192 $ 4049 3137 £ 2399
|Dec 17, 2017 to Jan 2, 2018
Christmas / New Year's
$ 4,700 € 4078 $ 6355 $ 6139 4756 £ 3638
|Jan 3, 2018 to Apr 8, 2018||4||
$ 4,850 € 4208 $ 6558 $ 6335 4907 £ 3754
|Apr 9, 2018 to Aug 18, 2018||4||
$ 4,125 € 3579 $ 5578 $ 5388 4174 £ 3193
|Aug 19, 2018 to Nov 19, 2018||4||
$ 3,400 € 2950 $ 4597 $ 4441 3440 £ 2632
|Nov 20, 2018 to Nov 25, 2018
$ 4,125 € 3579 $ 5578 $ 5388 4174 £ 3193
|Nov 26, 2018 to Dec 21, 2018||4||
$ 3,400 € 2950 $ 4597 $ 4441 3440 £ 2632
|Dec 22, 2018 to Jan 2, 2019
Christmas / New Year's
$ 5,175 € 4490 $ 6997 $ 6759 5236 £ 4005
Please add 12% tax plus 10% service charge to all rates
Minimum Stay: 1 night minimum. 10 night minimum during Christmas and New Year's.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Beachfront Villa 4 at Sailrock Resort is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of South Caicos Island, Turks and Caicos:
Beachfront Villa 4 at Sailrock Resort Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Holiday Availability »
‘Tis the season to be with family and friends, and villas provide the ultimate home-away-from-home for you and your loved ones, with extra privacy, space, staff and of course luxurious comfort, all in beautiful destinations around the world.
Villas fill quickly for the holiday season – they’re already going fast.
Hurricane Travel Update »
The Caribbean is Open for Business!
This hurricane season has been a particularly difficult one for the Caribbean, however, while the rebuilding and recovery process in the most deeply impacted islands continues, the vast majority of the Caribbean’s 1,300 miles and 7,000 islands were left untouched by the storms — most of which are welcoming guests with open arms.
Thankfully, the following islands (some of the region’s most popular destinations) are operating normally and were unaffected by this seasons recent storms:
Unfortunately, the following islands were more severly affected by the recent hurricanes and we are not currently accepting future reservations:
Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St. John, St. Thomas, Tortola and Virgin Gorda.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date as more islands open back up.
So are you ready to start planning the Caribbean escape you’ve been dreaming of? Browse our wide selection of properties, and contact one of our villa specialists today.
45% Off and Island Hop »
Book by November 30, 2017 and receive 45% off regular villa rates and 'Island Hop' airfare included.
- Receive 45% off regular villa rates
- 'Island Hop' airfare from the main Turks and Caicos airport (PLS)to Sailrock Resort on South Caicos Island (XSC).
- Daily breakfast at the Great House Restaurant included.
Valid for new bookings made now to 11/30/2017 for travel 01/02/2018 to 04/30/2018. Black-out dates may apply. 3 night minimum booking required. Inter-Caribbean flights from Provo to South Caicos inclusive of the promotional rate are specific to the room type booked. 6 guests for 3 BD beachfront villa, and 8 guests for 4 BD beachfront villa. A 3 night non-refundable deposit is required. Additional fees apply for guests beyond specified amounts above.Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Not valid on group bookings of 10 rooms or more. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
35% Off and More »
Book by November 20, 2017 and receive 35% off regular villa rates, Island Hop airfaire and an all-inclusive dining experience.
- 35% off regular rates for travel January 2 to November 19, 2018
- Round-trip inter-island flight from Providenciales International Airport (PLS) to South Caicos International Airport (XSC) on InterCaribbean Airways
- Airport greeter in South Caicos and ground transfers to property
- Gourmet-inclusive offer includes daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Great House Restaurant on food and non-alcoholic beverage items. Options per meal for lunch and dinner include appetizer, entrée and dessert; breakfast includes 1 entrée and continental spread.
Valid for new bookings made now to 11/20/2017 for travel 01/02/2018 to 11/19/2018. Blackout dates may apply. 3 night minimum booking required. A 3 night non-refundable deposit is required. All-inclusive offer excludes alcohol consumption; alcoholic beverages costs are the responsibility of the guest. Promotion is subject to availability, valid on new bookings only, may not be combined with any other promotions and is not valid on group bookings of 10 rooms or more, and promotion may be discontinued at any time. Cost of upgrading to a charter flight option at flexible timing is the responsibility of the guest and credit of regularly scheduled flight will be applied. InterCaribbean round-trip flights from Providenciales (PLS) to South Caicos (XSC) and all-inclusive dining included in the promotional rate are specific to the room type booked. Flights and dining included are for up to 2 guests for Ocean-view Ridgetop Suites and 1-Bedroom Ocean-view Ridgetop Suites; 4 guests for Two-Bedroom Ocean-view Ridgetop Suites; 6 guests for Three-Bedroom Beachfront Villas; and 8 guests for Four-Bedroom Beachfront Villas. Additional fees apply for guests beyond specified amounts above. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Turks and Caicos Travel Guide
A little over an hour from Miami, this British Overseas Territory consists of over 40 islands, only 8 of which are inhabited. Of the 8 inhabited islands, the most popular vacation spots are Grand Turk, the capital, and Providenciales (also known as Provo), home to Grace Bay Beach, which is consistently voted the best beach in the world.
Enjoy snorkeling, whale-watching, horseback riding on the beach, and hiking through Conch Bar Cave, a limestone cave created by saltwater over 600 years ago. Villas in Turks and Caicos provide a true island getaway, perfect for everyone from honeymooners to groups of friends.
Learn more about Turks and Caicos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.