La Flora Vacation Rental
La Flora is a lovely huge, 6 bedroom farmhouse that has been recently totally restored to a very high standard.
La Flora is a huge, 6 bedroom farmhouse that has been recently totally restored to a very high standard. The discerning British owners, who have been tenant themselves at properties in Tuscany for years, have carefully taken into consideration their past experience and furnished the house with all the comforts they were expecting and rarely found in a rental property. The result is a property restored in total respect of the Tuscan tradition with beamed ceilings, antique cotto floor and washed colours-decor yet at the same time equipped with all modern amenities.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have en-suite bathroom. The kitchen is an impressive combination of high tech with Bulthup appliances and traditional Aga oven cooker. Despite being very close to Lucca - the town center is only 8 kms away - it is located in a very quite setting , inside the "Nottolini park". The area takes its name from the famous architect who built the neoclassical monumental aqueduct that runs along the boundary of the estate and is popular with those who love walking and jogging in a quiet and historical surrounding.
A particular feature of La Flora is the unusually large (20 x 5 meters) infinity swimming pool plastered in grey with blue reflexes totally fenced for children's safety.
- Living room with fireplace and grand piano
- Dining room
All the above rooms opening onto the garden through French doors.
- Laundry room
- Guest bathroom
- Master bedroom with four poster bed and en-suite bathroom (bath and separate shower) and dressing room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath and separate shower)
- Master bedroom with bathroom (bath and separate shower)
- Twin bedroom with bathroom (bath and separate shower)
- Master suite composed of bedroom, study and en-suite bathroom
- 6 en-suite bathrooms
- Internet connection (DSL)
- Satellite TV
- Central heating
- Speaker for ipod
- DVD player
- Large (20 x 5m) infinity swimming pool plastered in gray with blue reflexes totally fenced for children's safety
- Pool is open from May 28 to October 1
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping is included at 15 hours per week
- Guamo (nearest village with shops): 2km
- Lucca: 7km
- Motorway exit (Lucca): 5km
- Pisa Airport: 40km
- Florence: 65km
- Beaches: 35km
- Animals are not allowed
- Thank you for not smoking at La Flora
- Please kindly note that no bookings are taken for La Flora from principal client below age 25
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
Additional Villa Notes
- Guests must arrive between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. and leave before 10 a.m. on the day of departure. If the guest is late, advance notice must be given in writing. In case of flight delays or inconvenient while traveling, guests should contact the office or the local housekeeper. Late arrivals are very difficult to be arranged and the housekeepers may reserve the right to ask for an extra fee, depending on the single case. In any case it is not possible to arrange arrivals after 10 p.m. It is up to the keyholder’s discretion to decide whether or not to allow clients to enter the house at times other than those stated.
|Now to Sep 2, 2017||6||
$ 1,522 € 1273 $ 1909 $ 1909 1467 £ 1164
|Sep 2, 2017 to Sep 30, 2017||6||
$ 1,093 € 914 $ 1371 $ 1371 1053 £ 836
|Sep 30, 2017 to Dec 23, 2017||6||
$ 851 € 712 $ 1068 $ 1068 821 £ 651
|Dec 23, 2017 to Jan 6, 2018||6||
$ 1,093 € 914 $ 1371 $ 1371 1053 £ 836
Tourist tax to be paid locally
Please add a 2.5% service charge to all rates.
Heating costs are not included in the rental price
Security Deposit: €1,500 - Paid locally in cash
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
La Flora Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for La Flora.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.