Sant'Anna Vacation Rental
Perched among extensive grounds, Sant'Anna has 360 degree panoramic views perfect for viewing the sunrise and sunset over the Sangiovese vineyards of Southern Tuscany below.
Sant'Anna welcomes family reunions and groups of friends with its warm, luxury suites and rich décor. Guests will experience unparalleled service, amenities, peace, and relaxation.
Villa Polimnia is the perfect retreat for sophisticated travelers seeking peaceful relaxation surrounded by postcard perfect views. The estate provides excellent, hotel resort services and amenities including spa, culinary school, restaurants, winery, fitness center, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, private golf course, extensive gardens, and estate helipad.
- Entrance hall leads into spacious living room with large fireplace
- Vaulted wood beamed ceiling and exposed natural stone wall
- Neutral earth tones are enlivened with touches of orange and printed armchairs
- French doors open onto the terrace
- Library/game room has a long L-shaped sofa with ample seating
- Dining room with dining table with seating for 9 guests has floor to ceiling windows and is filled with natural light
- Fully equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances and farm sink
- Laundry room
- Powder room
- Living room with fireplace
- Full bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Living room opens onto outdoor pergola-shaded seating area
- Well-manicured, sloping lawns, gardens, groves of trees and Tuscan vegetation surround Villa Polimnia
- Natural stone patios off of the main house and pool house are furnished with dining tables, cushioned couches and chairs, umbrellas, and wooden pergolas
- Rectangular heated swimming pool with panoramic view overlooks the majestic countryside
- Wood burning pizza oven
- Private tennis court.
- Bedroom 1 (ground floor) - King bedroom with four poster canopy bed with sitting area, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate stall shower
- Bedroom 2 (ground floor) - Single bedroom with large single bed and en-suite bathroom with stall shower
- Bedroom 3 (first floor) - Master king bedroom with four poster bed, sitting area with desk, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate stall shower
- Bedroom 4 (first floor) - King bedroom with four poster bed, sitting area, en-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate stall shower
- Bedroom 5 (first floor) - Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Air conditioning
- Board games
- DVD player
- Fitness center, bocce
- Flat screen TV in main living room, guest house, and all bedrooms
- iPod docking station
- Laundry facility
- Mini bar
- Nespresso machine
- Newspaper (daily)
- Pastry basket (daily)
- Satellite TV
- Security system
- Tennis court
- Video games
- Wireless internet
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- Private heated swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Daily morning housekeeping (2 hours per day)
- Turn down service
- Gardener service
- Final Cleaning included
- Welcome buffet dinner for stays of 7 nights or more
- Welcome Tuscan groceries upon arrival
- Newspaper app for Android and Apple devices
- Pastry basket delivered to the Villa daily
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping
- Chef services
- Butler Services
- Half board meal plan available on premises; a la carte menu for children under 12
- In villa dining services upon request
- Spa services
- Spa menu for in-villa treatments available
- Montalcino - 15 minutes
- Siena - 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Florence - 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Rome - 3 hours
- Buonconvento - 15 minutes
- Landing at on-site helipad
- Children welcome
- Kids club on the estate
- Pets permitted
- No smoking villa
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
|Now to Oct 11, 2017||5||
$ 10,076 € 8800 $ 13313 $ 13364 9768 £ 7924
|Oct 11, 2017 to Nov 1, 2017||5||
$ 6,802 € 5940 $ 8986 $ 9021 6593 £ 5349
|Nov 1, 2017 to Nov 18, 2017||5||
$ 5,416 € 4730 $ 7156 $ 7183 5250 £ 4259
Additional bed: for children under 12, first and second additional beds are free of charge. For 12 and older, each extra bed is €150, breakfast included
City Tax (may vary without prior notice): €3.50 per person/per day for a maximum of 4 days - Children under 12 are exempt
Security Deposit: Credit card on arrival.
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights - Saturday arrivals are not required
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Sant'Anna.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.