Stabbi Vacation Rental
Nestled on a picturesque ridge overlooking the estate’s golf course, Stabbi offers panoramic views across the gently rolling Tuscan countryside.
Nestled on a picturesque ridge overlooking the estate’s private golf course, Villa Stabbi offers panoramic views across the gently rolling Tuscan countryside. The villa’s fabulous interior features original beamed ceilings, a welcoming central fireplace and large glass doors that open to sunset views and a garden of ancient oak trees.
Villa Stabbi is the perfect retreat for sophisticated travelers seeking peaceful relaxation surrounded by postcard perfect views. The estate provides excellent, hotel resort services and amenities including spa, culinary school, restaurants, winery, fitness center, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, private golf course, extensive gardens, and estate helipad.
Main House/Ground Floor
- Living room surrounds large stone fireplace and features rich red ethnic prints
- Dining room with a large rectangular table with seating for up to 12 guests
- Large, fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Powder room
- One Bedroom
- Four Bedrooms
- One Bedroom
- Living room with large glass table
- Fireplace is decorated with elegant touches of rust and orange
- French doors open onto outdoor patio
- Full bathroom with stall shower and changing room
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with stall shower
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Master king bedroom with four poster bed, separate sitting areas with couch and lounges. High vaulted wood beamed ceilings and hardwood floors with neutrals and taupe that are accented with splashes of rich red fabrics. En-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub, and stall shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom with wrought iron four poster bed, sitting area with arm chairs and sofa. En-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate stall shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Twin bedroom with large single beds, whitewashed wood beamed ceiling, terracotta floors. Ivory and taupe window drapes and bedspread are accented with touches of navy and teal. En-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate stall shower
- Bedroom 5 (Guest House): King bedroom with desk and sitting area has French doors that open onto the outdoor patio and seating area. En-suite bathroom with double sinks and spacious stall shower
- Air conditioning
- Board games
- DVD player
- Fitness center
- Flat screen TV in living room, guest house, pool house, and all bedrooms
- iPod docking station
- Kids club on the estate
- Laundry facility
- Mini bar
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite TV
- Sauna and steam bath at estate Spa
- Security system
- Tennis courts
- Video games
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Wood burning pizza oven
- Private heated swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily morning housekeeping service for two hours
- Daily turn down service
- Welcome buffet dinner (on a 7-night stay)
- Welcome Tuscan groceries upon arrival
- Newspaper app for Android and Apple devices
- Pastry basket delivered to the Villa daily
- Free use of sauna and steam bath at Spa, private heated infinity pool, fitness center, bocce, and tennis courts upon
- Kids Club on the estate and kids activities
- Gardener service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping
- Chef service available
- Butler service available
- HB supplement available on premises
- In Villa dining services upon request
- Babysitting service available
- Spa services available
- Spa Menu for In-Villa Treatments available
- Montalcino - 15 minutes
- Siena - 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Florence - 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Rome - 3 hours
- Buonconvento - 15 minutes
- Electricity, A/C, heating, and water are included
- No smoking villa
- Sorry, no pets
- Landing at on-site helipad upon request
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
|Now to Oct 2, 2016||5||
$ 9,785 € 8470 $ 12823 $ 12636 9459 £ 7409
|Oct 3, 2016 to Nov 6, 2016||5||
$ 6,481 € 5610 $ 8493 $ 8369 6265 £ 4907
|Nov 7, 2016 to Nov 26, 2016||5||
$ 35,583 € 30800 $ 46631 $ 45949 34397 £ 26942
Rates are based on a 7 night stay. City Tax (may vary without prior notice): €3.50 per person/per day for a maximum of 4 days - Children under 12 are exempt
Additional bed: for children under to 12, first and second additional beds are free of charge. For 12 and older, each extra bed is €150, breakfast included
Security Deposit: Credit card on arrival.
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights - Saturday arrivals are not required
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Stabbi.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.