Tamara Vacation Rental
Villa Tamara is a delightful three story property located just eight miles (20 minutes driving) from Florence, with a local bus just a short walk from the entrance gate.
Villa Tamara's spacious interiors allow large families to gather comfortably. Its easy access from the paved road and location just a few miles from Florence and the highway makes Tamara a great starting point for day trips, as well as the ideal villa for whom wants the city experience but enjoys a peaceful country living. Besides its convenient location, the perfect starting point to explore Tuscany, Villa Tamara is ideal for large families with children thanks to its spacious and vast lawns and park.
- Grand entrance hallway with original fireplace
- Formal dining room large enough for 14 people
- Grand piano room on the first floor, which all speak to classic Italian elegance
- Two comfortable and tasteful living rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guest bathroom
Great hall, ideal for a concert around the grand piano
- Adjacent comfortable sitting room with decorative fireplace and satellite TV
- Additional sitting room with sofa and chairs, a perfect quiet retreat to relax and read the newspaper or your favorite book
- Small gym with sauna
- Laundry room
- Large terrace furnished with chairs and tables, perfect for hours of shady relaxing and lounging
- Separate furnished covered patio, the perfect spot for an evening glass of Chianti after dinner
- Vast lawns are ideal for sitting as the late afternoon turns to dusk and the sun vanishes behind the hills
- Pool is separated from the house by a short distance, furnished with sun beds to enjoy sunbathing while the children play. The pool has a ladder on one side.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Elegant and spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Double bedroom shares bathroom with Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 6 (First Floor): Twin bedroom shares bathroom with Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 7 (Second Floor): Twin/double bedroom with breathtaking view of the hills and private bathroom with tub
- CD player
- Grand piano
- Hair dryers in all bathrooms
- Ion board
- Laundry room with washing machine & dryer
- Private parking
- Satellite TV
- Small gym room with sauna
- Two safes
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Window screens in bedrooms except bedroom on the 2nd floor
- Private pool (from May to September)
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning included
- Daily morning housekeeping service for 4 hours (except Sunday)
- Breakfast preparation - cost of food extra
- Welcome aperitif on arrival
- Tour of the vineyards and cellar with wine tasting
- Gardener and pool maintenance service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping
- Extra change of linens
- Cook service for dinner
- Babysitter on availability
- Laundry & ironing service
- Impruneta - 5 minutes
- Electricity, A/C, gas, and water are included
- Local calls are included
- Wood for fireplace is not included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm– 7:00 pm
- Check-out: by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
|Now to Aug 27, 2016||7||
$ 1,419 € 1228 $ 1866 $ 1835 1368 £ 1077
|Aug 27, 2016 to Sep 10, 2016||7||
$ 1,290 € 1116 $ 1696 $ 1668 1243 £ 979
|Sep 10, 2016 to Oct 1, 2016||7||
$ 1,160 € 1004 $ 1526 $ 1500 1118 £ 881
|Oct 1, 2016 to Oct 29, 2016||7||
$ 1,032 € 893 $ 1357 $ 1334 995 £ 783
|Oct 29, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||7||
$ 903 € 781 $ 1187 $ 1167 870 £ 685
|Dec 17, 2016 to Jan 7, 2017||7||
$ 1,290 € 1116 $ 1696 $ 1668 1243 £ 979
Tourist tax €1.50 per person/per night max 7 nights (paid locally), children under 14 are exempt
Heating charged depending on consumption: €50 per day, as per meter reading
Security Deposit: €800 due upon arrival in cash.
Minimum Stay: 1 Week - Saturday to Saturday rentals.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Tamara.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.