This stunning five-bedroom,five-and-a-half-bath luxury ski home is located in the beautiful Empire Pass community of Deer Valley Resort.
Ski Utah Home Vacation Rental
This home features a home theater, spacious living and dining areas, a BBQ grill and outdoor hot tub.
Each bedroom suite offers a king or queen bed with a private bath, giving every guest a private and comfortable place to relax. Ski-in/ski-out access makes 5 Northside ideal Deer Valley lodging.
Guests will be provided complimentary shuttle service through Dial-a-ride. Guests will receive Dial-a-ride contact information at check-in.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 20, 2019||5||
$ 3,300 € 3005 $ 4724 $ 4516 3427 £ 2598
|Apr 21, 2019 to Dec 1, 2019||5||
$ 2,000 € 1821 $ 2863 $ 2737 2077 £ 1575
|Dec 2, 2019 to Dec 19, 2019||5||
$ 3,300 € 3005 $ 4724 $ 4516 3427 £ 2598
|Dec 20, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 6,930 € 6310 $ 9920 $ 9483 7196 £ 5456
Please add 20.01% Tax and Booking Fee to all rates. For booking made for April 1, 2019 and after, please add 19.96% Tax.
A $100 non-refundable Damage Waiver is to be collected for all bookings.
$100 per night Hospitality Fee plus 13.22% Tax
Security Deposit: Credit Card to be kept on file plus a $100 Damage Waiver Fee plus 13.22% Tax
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Master bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 3: Two queen/twin bunks, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Five en-suite bathrooms with two half bathrooms
- BBQ grill
- CD player
- DVD player
- Home theater
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Relax slope-side on the outdoor deck with a fire pit and stunning views of the slopes
- Ski prep area
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Stadium-seat theater
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet access
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping – winter season only
- Complimentary in town shuttle service – winter season only
- Personalized check-in
- Private concierge
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping and delivery service
- Private chef and catering service
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets and custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
- 10-minute drive to town, grocery store, golf course and tennis
- 45 minute drive to airport and train station
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking villa
- No loud parties
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings at this property are non-refundable. Please ask your villa specialist about Travel Insurance.
- Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please inquire for the latest bedding details and options.
- For any reservation with dates falling within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in.
Ski Utah Home Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Ski Utah Home.
Utah Travel Guide
The Greatest Snow on Earth
Utah is known for its stunning natural beauty, national parks (5 in total!), and array of outdoor activities, from mountain biking to whitewater rafting. Perhaps the region’s greatest pride and passion, however, is its legendary skiing. Utah boasts 14 major ski resorts, 11 of which are within an hour’s drive of Salt Lake City International Airport.
Many of our luxury villa rentals in Utah are located in Park City, home of the U.S. Ski Team and site of three world-renowned ski resorts: Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort and Canyons Resort. Our luxurious homes feature ski-in/ski-out access to perfectly groomed runs, private Jacuzzis with gorgeous mountain views, and fun extras like pool tables, pizza ovens, home theaters and more. After a day spent on the slopes, hit the town for nightlife, shopping, fine dining, and live entertainment. If you travel in January, you can even attend the Sundance Film Festival, held annually in Park City.
Learn more about Utah »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.