VILLAS IN JAMAICA: THE ULTIMATE WAY TO TRAVEL
Jamaica is repeatedly hailed as one of the Caribbean’s most popular villa destinations – and for good reason. Our world-class villas in Jamaica encompass the very best of the island. With villas ranging from one-bedroom suites on the beach to sprawling 12-bedroom estates, we have it all. Perfect for family gatherings, reunions, special occasions like weddings, golf getaways, or girlfriends’ retreats, our villas in Jamaica give you access to that authentic island vibe visitors love, as well as the luxury they seek.
WHY CHOOSE VILLAS IN JAMAICA
Jamaica is known for its infectious reggae beats, endless sunshine, jerk chicken, and world-class rum, but did you know that it’s also famous for luxury travel? Our villas in Jamaica embody the best of both worlds. Our guests have the opportunity to explore Jamaica’s natural environment, savor the flavors of the island, and stay style from coast to coast. So, why chose you opt for villas in Jamaica over comparable resorts?
- An Authentic Experience – Our villas let you live like the locals without compromising the authenticity of your stay. You will have ample access and opportunity to immerse yourself in the island’s top experiences (like open-air concerts and watersports), all while enjoying the comforts of your home-away-from-home.
- Fully-Staffed Service – Almost all of our villas in Jamaica come with full staffs. That means that your villa will have a chef or cook, butler service, housekeeping, a laundress, and more. Everything you need or want is within reach with our impeccable service.
- Ideal for All Ages – Our villas have something for all ages, and many of our villas in Jamaica are hailed for being family-friendly. These villas come equipped with extra amenities like cribs and high chairs or, in some cases, even shallow-entry pools for toddlers. Still, others have playgrounds, kids’ club access, and more. Best of all, many of our villas also offer mobility options for those who need additional options, as well.
- Access to World-Class Golf – It’s no secret that Jamaica plays host to some of the world’s finest golf and golf courses. From the challenging White Witch golf course to Cinnamon Hill, Half Moon, and beyond, many of our villas in Jamaica offer included access to the golf courses to play like the pro or simply hone in on your golf game while in paradise.
POPULAR JAMAICA VILLA EXPERIENCES
Jamaica truly has something for everyone, and our villas give each and everyone access to adventure – however that may look for you. From impressive watersports to natural adventures, culinary journeys, and beyond, we can show you where to go, what to do, and what to see on island, so you can live like a local while in Jamaica.
- Explore Dunn’s River Falls – Located in Ocho Rios, this world-famous 600-foot-high waterfall commands visitors from around the world. Our guests love to climb with a tour guide, pack a picnic lunch, and take a dip in the cool pools around the base on a hot day.
- Visit Croydon in the Mountain – This working plantation estate in the foothills of the Catadupa Mountains offers more than just panoramic views of the countryside. The birthplace of one of Jamaica’s heroes, Samuel Sharpe, visitors will have the opportunity to sample exotic fruits and juices harvested here, as well as enjoy a jerk barbecue lunch with some of Jamaica’s world-famous Blue Mountain Coffee.
- Soak up the Sun at the Beaches – You’ll love digging your toes into the sand at Seven Mile Beach in Negril, where non-stop ocean views inspire awe from every angle. Or, snap a quick selfie at Frenchman’s Cove Beach in Port Antonio, once featured in the movie, Knight and Day. For something different, be sure to check out the black sands of Treasure Beach, or surf on the southeastern coast of Kingston.
- Enjoy a Game of Golf – Get ready to golf like the pros at one of Jamaica’s 10 golf courses. Whether you hope to practice your swing, or set up for a full 18 holes, there is a golf course for you. Be sure to try out The Tryall Golf Club where you’ll find great golf, as well as friendly service and amenities, to boot.