About St. Barthélemy
Chic & Charming
Located in the French West Indies near St. Martin and Anguilla, St. Barts (short for St. Barthélemy) captures visitors' hearts with its quaint, chic French atmosphere and relaxed, small-town charm. Dine on delicious international cuisine, shop in upscale boutiques, and stroll past storybook-like architecture on this exquisite island, a favorite of celebrities and jet-setters. Groups of friends, families, and honeymooners can all enjoy the elegance of a villa in St. Barts.
All St. Barthélemy LocationsAnse Des Cayes (10) Baie de St Jean (1) Camaruche (8) Colombier (18) Corossol (6) Flamands (19) Flamands Beach (8) Gouverneur (11) Grand Cul De Sac (4) Grand Fond (1) Gustavia (16) Lorient (10) Lorient Beach (5) Lurin (22) Marigot (10) Marigot Beach (1) Mont Jean (13) Petit Cul De Sac (15) Petite Saline (8) Pointe Milou (33) Saline (3) St. Jean (34) St. Jean Beach (3) Toiny (4) Vitet (18) Anse de Lorient (1) Anse Des Lezards (1) Baie de St Jean (2) Eden Rock - St Barths (7) Gustavia (1)
Known as the "French Riviera" of the Caribbean with all of the glamour that comes along with: beautiful beaches, fine dining, couture shopping and mega yachts. The official language is French, although English is widely spoken on the island. And, the euro is the official currency. While USD is widely accepted, the exchange rate should be considered and you will most likely receive your change in euros.
Getting to St. Barts can as quick as a 10 to 15-minute flight from St. Martin, or you can take a high-speed ferry, or charter a boat. Other gateways to St. Barts via air include St. Thomas in the USVI, Guadeloupe in the FWI and San Juan, Puerto Rico. We suggest renting 4-wheel or AWD vehicles in St. Barts – this will make it easier on you when driving through the hilly and windy island terrain.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Enjoy fishing for tuna, wahoo, barracuda, bonito, and marlin in Corossol, Flamands, and Lorient.
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling at Pain de Sucre, Coco Island. Enjoy an underwater shipwreck, colorful fish, and coral. There also are plenty of places on the island to surf.
- Charter a catamaran, or a yacht, in the beautiful water surrounding St. Barts.
- Enjoy horseback trail-ride excursions, and for the tennis enthusiasts, there are several courts on the island on which you can pay to play.
- St. Jean Beach is a magnificent beach that is comprised of two beaches, divided by Eden Rock.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- A car rental or private driver
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
- A sunset dinner cruise
- In-villa massages and spa treatments
- A private boat charter
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more