Europe / France / Paris
Pompidou is this 19th century Gustave Eiffel old printing house converted into a luminous and spacious apartment.
Designed to be modular according to differing requirements, the property offers diverse spaces that can be adapted according to needs, including two lounge areas, a kitchen with a mobile island that can be moved if required, floating passageways and up to four double bedrooms that can be made up on request. Furniture can be stored or re-arranged according to requirements.
Pompidou is fully equipped with state of the art Wi-Fi and internet link-ups, home automation and three multi-media audio-visual systems - the main lounge is equipped with a giant home cinema screen (3.2 meters/18 feet wide). An office provides a printer, scanner and fax - this room can be isolated with sliding doors, or remain an open extension to the mezzanine area. There is a terrace overlooking the private courtyard and has access to a charming and well preserved 19th Century paved passage way providing a smoking area and second access for deliveries. The terrace is equipped with two bistro tables, each with two chairs. Pompidou has a relaxation room on the lower level, including a sauna, a hydro-jet massage shower an elliptical trainer and multi-gym.
- Fully equipped kitchen with US fridge, oven, stove, coffee machine, microwave oven, toaster, Nespresso machine, oven, mixer, babycook
- Nice lounge area with sofas
- Dining room (separate in open space) sitting up to 8 guests
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with rain-shower and sunken bath and a powder room
- Guest water closet
- Office with WiFi high speed internet access and a printer, a scanner and a fax and a Mac Pro-book lap top
- Second flat screen TV in the mezzanine lounge is also supported by prime cable and dud support
- Double bedroom with shower
- Balcony with breakfast tables
- An air-conditioned gym-room
- Relaxation room complete with sauna, hydro-jet massage shower, elliptical trainer, multi-gym, free weights and yoga mats. This room is also equipped with home cinema and sound system
- State of the art multi-media equipment provides high quality and multiple viewing stations, including home cinema with 12ft (3.5m) giant movie screen - fully supported by a Bose 5.1 surround sound hifi system, Bose DVD/CD player and tuner, iPod dock station and the full range of prime international cable channels including movie, news and children's channels
- A 4th modular sleeping area with a double bed
- The laundry room includes a washer/dryer as well as iron and ironing board
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 6 Guests
Bedroom 1 - Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, with en-suite bathroom with sunken bath and rain shower, powder room and WC
Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, and facing the bedroom a shower room with WC
Bedroom 3 (Modular - on Request Only): Queen size bed (180 cm) (convertible to office room)
Bedroom 4 - Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C and a shower room (converting to relaxation room)
Hairdryers and bathrobes are provided.
Staff and Services
Housekeeping 4 hours/week
Linen changed once a week
Bed linen, towels, bathrobes provided
Nespresso machine with coffee capsules, assorted teas, coffees and hot chocolate
Meet and greet (English/French speaking), concierge on call (Maxim)
Fresh orchids and floral decorations
Free phone calls (domestic and international) to land lines and North American cell phones
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)
Door to door car rental service
Hair, face and body care
Massages or well-being treatment
In the heart of Paris, Pompidou loft is located in the vibrant Quartier Montorgueil, on a pedestrian area, in a surprisingly calm haven right in center of Paris and only a short walk from the Louvre, the Marais, Jardin des Tuileries and close to the Pompidou centre. Quartier Montorgueil is also famous for its incredible fresh produce largest market: sea-food, cheeses, pastries, fruit and vegetables and wines. It also offers a wide range of welcoming restaurants, bars and cafés and young designer's shops and workshops.
Conveniently located between the following 2 subway stations both at a short walking distance
Metro station Reaumur Sebastopol : 4 minute walk
Metro station Etienne Marcel: 4 minute walk
Centre G. Pompidou : 10 minute walk (850 m)
Louvre Museum: 15 minute walk (1 km)
Orly International Airport: 55 minute drive (30 km)
Gare de Lyon TGV Station: 20 minute drive (4 km)
Gare du Nord TGV Station: 15 minute (2.6 km)
Roissy Charles de Gaulle International Airport: 50 minute drive (28 km)
Weddings are permitted
7 Nights. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.