Giulia Vacation Rental
Villa Giulia is blessed with a privileged position on the hill overlooking Positano, offering its guests breathtaking views!
This stylish villa features modern, elegant decor with a white and neutral color palette that reflects the current interior design trends. All finishes and furniture have been meticulously selected to create a classic, timeless design. The high-end quality of this property is reflected in every detail and the services offered during your stay. This luxury property is just a 15 minute walk to the beach.
Villa Giulia features direct access from the main road into the gated private parking for 2 cars, an internal elevator, and a private in-house wellness center: all very rare amenities for a private villa in this area. The villa is reachable by about 50 steps from the parking. It is the ideal place for large groups having 4,600 square feet of interior space at your disposal, and it is a perfect starting point for daily trips to many sites of interest, such as Amalfi, Ravello, Sorrento, Pompeii, and Capri.
The interior décor of this villa evokes a clean, serene atmosphere with a great selection of furniture and the color palette that balances perfectly taupe, tan and white colors. The comfortable spacious sunroom on this floor offers stunning views of the Positano bay through large picture windows.
First Floor (Below)
There is a spacious and welcoming bright open space dining room with professionally equipped kitchen, including wood-burning pizza oven. The dining area opens onto the expansive terrace boasting an additional dining area, al fresco. One guest bathroom and laundry room complete this floor.
Second Floor (Below)
Private state of the art wellness area including generous indoor heated pool with whirlpool section, Turkish bath and relax lounge with large flat screen TV.
The panoramic terrace is fully furnished for outdoor living. This is the perfect place to relax with a glass of chilled Prosecco while enjoying a memorable sea-side vacation.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with access to the panoramic terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 3 - 5 (First Floor - Below): 3 Double bedrooms, two of which have access to the panoramic terrace, and each with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor - Below): Double bedroom with terrace access and an en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and all modern large bathrooms feature beautiful ceramic mosaic tiles
- CD Player
- Central heating and A/C
- Hair dryers in every bathroom
- Italian Sky satellite TV with sport and movie channels
- Pizza oven
- Private parking up to 2 cars
- Washer & dryer
- Wellness area with indoor pool and outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub
- Wi-Fi high speed internet access
- Private spa area with indoor heated pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub, and
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping up to 8 hours per day, 6 days per week (Sun - Fri), including service for breakfast
- Final cleaning
- Change of bath and pool linens twice per week
- Mid-week change of bed linens
- Daily Continental Buffet (from 8:30 am to 10:00 am)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Personal laundry and ironing service on request
- Welcome or farewell dinner
- Cook service upon request
- Positano Beach - 20 minutes by foot
- Sorrento - 25 minutes by car
- Amalfi - 20 minutes by car
- Naples - 1 hour and 10 minutes by car
- Electricity, A/C, water, and heating are included
- Children are welcomed
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in between 3-9 pm
- Check-out by 10 am
- Private parking for 2 cars
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
|Now to May 25, 2018||6||
$ 2,320 € 1837 $ 2984 $ 2992 2201 £ 1641
|May 26, 2018 to Jun 29, 2018||6||
$ 2,501 € 1980 $ 3217 $ 3225 2372 £ 1768
|Jun 30, 2018 to Aug 31, 2018||6||
$ 3,410 € 2700 $ 4386 $ 4398 3235 £ 2411
|Sep 1, 2018 to Sep 28, 2018||6||
$ 2,993 € 2370 $ 3850 $ 3861 2840 £ 2116
|Sep 29, 2018 to Dec 21, 2018||6||
$ 2,320 € 1837 $ 2984 $ 2992 2201 £ 1641
|Dec 22, 2018 to Jan 4, 2019
Christmas/ New Year's
$ 2,993 € 2370 $ 3850 $ 3861 2840 £ 2116
Telephone calls are additional.
Security Deposit: €1,500 - Pre-collected
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
10% Off »
Book by April 28, 2018 and get 10% off regular villa rates.
Valid for new bookings made now through April 28, 2018 for travel 3/31/18 to 5/12/18. Blackout dates may apply. 7 Night minimum booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Food & Wine Pre-Stocking
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends March 23, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 3/14/18 - 3/23/18 for travel from 3/14/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $5,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Amalfi Coast Travel Guide
Considered one of Europe's most beautiful coastlines, the Amalfi Coast is a must-see for jetsetters, honeymooners, or anyone looking for a bit of inspiration. Pastel-colored houses and winding staircases dot the rocky shoreline, and the scent of lemon groves and citrus flowers fills the air. Bike ride along winding hill paths, lounge on picturesque beaches, or simply enjoy the breathtaking view from your terrace perched over the sea.
Learn more about Amalfi Coast »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.