Lika Vacation Rental
Villa Lika, is an elegant three-story waterfront property, built only 400 meters from the beach.
Its sun-kissed terrace, the summer mood interiors, the arched windows with stunning views and the color palette inspired by the sand and the sea, all set the scene for a perfect carefree and relaxed vacation. The nearest town is at walking distance (about 1 kilometer) and you can easily drive to Sorrento and other preferred sites such as Positano, Amalfi and Pompeii for unforgettable day trips.
Direct oceanfront with views from every room, this spacious four bedroom villa lives like your private home near the beach and offers unobstructed ocean views. Close to Sorrento and Positano with their celebrated restaurants, boutiques, and beaches, this villa is not to be missed if you want to spend your vacation on the Italian Riviera.
- The villa interiors feature colorful ceramic floors, elegant wicker seating, distressed furnishing, a nice and calming palette of blue and green, all tastefully selected to enhance the beach feeling and the enchantment of the sea
- Entrance Level: Comfortable lounging area opening onto a covered terrace with stunning sea view
- Ground Level: Spacious living room with fireplace and satellite flat screen TV, dining area and very large glass doors opening onto the furnished terrace. Guest bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with access to the terrace
- The villa’s terraces and its balconies provide the perfect stage for relaxing in style and dining al fresco.
- The private garden (300 square meters) offers space to lounge and features a stunning swimming pool with Jacuzzi corner - all combine to make this elegant estate perfect for gracious vacationing.
- Bedroom 1 (Entrance Level): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Lower Level): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub
- Bedroom 3 (Lower Level): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (Lower Level): Queen/twin bedroom with private bathroom with tub
- All bedrooms on this floor open onto a covered furnished loggia with spectacular sea views.
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue and pizza oven
- Flat screen TV
- Private parking for one car
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool with Jacuzzi corner and small garden with sun beds
- Heating of the pool can be requested (up to 82F) at an additional cost
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping for 4 hours per day (from 8:00 am to 2 pm at guest’s discretion)
- Daily change of towels
- Mid-week change of bed linen (Wed)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Additional linen change
- Personal laundry and ironing
- Cook service and waiter
- Continental breakfast
- Babysitting service upon request
- Buffet welcome dinner including house wine
- Sorrento - 15 minutes
- Positano - 50 minutes
- Amalfi - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Naples - 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Marina della Lobra 7 minutes
- Electricity, A/C (up to 12 hours per day), gas and water are included
- Sorry, no pets
- Please note: early check-ins are not permitted
- Due to narrow roadways, large vehicles are not permitted.
- If tours are arranged for large parties (6 and up), the pick-up location will be off the main road and not at the property.
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Sep 7, 2018||4||7||
$ 2,451 € 2041 $ 3299 $ 3216 2429 £ 1865
|Sep 8, 2018 to Sep 28, 2018||4||7||
$ 2,206 € 1837 $ 2969 $ 2895 2187 £ 1678
|Sep 29, 2018 to Oct 25, 2018||4||7||
$ 1,470 € 1224 $ 1978 $ 1929 1457 £ 1118
|Oct 26, 2018 to Dec 21, 2018||4||7||
$ 858 € 714 $ 1154 $ 1125 850 £ 652
|Dec 22, 2018 to Dec 28, 2018
$ 1,839 € 1531 $ 2474 $ 2413 1822 £ 1399
Tourist tax to be paid locally
Mandatory final cleaning: €300 to be paid in cash
Swimming pool heating (max 82 degrees): €500 per week - to be requested in advance
Crib is available on request: €70 per week
Security Deposit: €1,500 - pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 1 Week - Saturday to Saturday rentals. August has a 2 week minimum stay.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
10% Off »
Book by July 28 and get 10% off regular villa rates.
Valid for new bookings made now to 7/28/18 for travel 8/4/18 to 8/11/18. 7 Night minimum booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Amalfi Coast Travel Guide
Considered one of Europe's most beautiful coastlines, the Amalfi Coast is a must-see for jetsetters, honeymooners, or anyone looking for a bit of inspiration. Pastel-colored houses and winding staircases dot the rocky shoreline, and the scent of lemon groves and citrus flowers fills the air. Bike ride along winding hill paths, lounge on picturesque beaches, or simply enjoy the breathtaking view from your terrace perched over the sea.
Learn more about Amalfi Coast »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.