Romeo Vacation Rental
Villa Romeo is an inviting modern three-story seaside property, located just at 15 minute drive to Sorrento.
Set on a 3,000 sqm private compound, with the closest beach being only half a mile away, the villa offers a beautiful view of the entire Gulf of Naples and sights of the island of Capri. Private woods and manicured gardens with many furnished shaded areas surround the villa providing privacy and tranquility. The villa’s contemporary style and its vibrant color palette will transport you immediately into a vacation mood. The outdoor kitchen and patio and the pool’s special setting will make your stay comfortable and memorable.
Melt away the urban-life routine with the comforts of the coastal Mediterranean lifestyle. Villa Romeo serves as an oasis to escape to with your friends and family, as well as a home away from home. Its easy care, its modern amenities, the very generous outdoor space, and the breathtaking views make Villa Romeo the perfect vacation retreat.
- A separate building in the garden serves as a central area for the guests to gather together. It offers a spacious dining and sitting area and its kitchen is used for the morning breakfast service.
- Panoramic roof-top with access through a spiral staircase, furnished with sunbeds and provided with external shower.
- Several terraced manicured gardens and expansive flat well-tended lawn areas overlooking the sea surround the property; all outdoor areas feature elegantly furnished zones at disposal of the guests who wish to relax.
- In the garden, a comfortable poolside loggia/veranda for dining al fresco dining, complete with wood burning oven, BBQ and commercial grade kitchen
- Private swimming pool, panoramic whirlpool for up to 8 people
- Outdoor equipped Wellness area
- The pool, loggia, garden and walkways are illuminated at night
- Bedroom 1 - Ground Floor Suite #1: Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower stall, kitchen with dining area, terrace with table and chairs. Access from the main entrance, four steps down, plus independent entrance from the garden. Panoramic sea views.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 - Ground Floor Suite #2: Queen bedroom and 1 smaller twin bedroom, ideal for kids, sharing a private bathroom with shower stall, plenty of room for a dining table and living area, furnished panoramic terrace with table, chairs under a gazebo; independent entrance.
- Bedroom 4 - First Floor Suite: Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower stall, kitchen with dining area, panoramic terrace with table and two chairs.
- Bedroom 5 - Second Floor Suite #1: Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower stall, kitchen with dining area, panoramic terrace with table and two chairs.
- Bedroom 6 - Second Floor Suite #2: Queen bedroom on a mezzanine, with private spacious bathroom with shower stall, living room with high vaulted and fresco ceiling, and over-sized panoramic windows.
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Equipped outdoor fitness area
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Panoramic whirlpool for up to 8 guests
- Satellite TV in each suite
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Wood burning oven
- Infinity-edge private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily morning cleaning (from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm), including breakfast service (two hours) – cost of ingredients extra
- Mid-week change of bed linens, bath & pool towels (Wed)
- Starter pantry kit
- Porter service available on day of arrival and departure
- Pool and garden maintenance daily
- Shuttle service on request from the villa to Massa Lubrense up until 4:00pm
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Cook service
- Cook service package includes: American breakfast (preparation, ingredients and service), and cook service from 1:00 pm-2:30 pm OR 8:00 pm-9:30 pm - cost of food extra
- Pizza dinner
- Pizza class
- Grocery service
- Shuttle service on request after 4:00 pm from the villa to town or restaurant nearby
- Sorrento - 15 minutes
- Positano - 50 minutes
- Amalfi - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Naples - 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Massa Lubrense - 10 minutes walk
- Electricity, central A/C, heat, and water are included
- Due to the narrow private access road, we advise against the use of cars to reach the villa's entrance. Free parking is available at close distance from the property.
- Sorry, no pets
- Professional kitchen appliances in outdoor kitchen operated only by staff
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
|Now to Oct 28, 2017||6||
$ 1,908 € 1571 $ 2381 $ 2356 1854 £ 1415
|Oct 28, 2017 to Dec 16, 2017||6||
$ 1,562 € 1286 $ 1949 $ 1928 1517 £ 1158
|Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 6, 2018||6||
$ 2,394 € 1971 $ 2987 $ 2956 2325 £ 1775
Security Deposit: €1,500 to be paid locally in cash
Minimum Stay: 1 Week - Saturday to Saturday rentals.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Last Minute Deal - 20% Off »
Book by December 17 and get 20% off regular villa rates.
Valid for new bookings made now to 12/17/17 for travel now through 12/31/17. 7 Night minimum booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Up to $1,000 to Spend on Extras »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book any villa now and receive up to $1,000 to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private yacht sail in Barbados, a zipline adventure in Mexico, wine tours in Tuscany, and much more.
When you call to book, you’ll enjoy the included services of a personal Villa Concierge, who will help you plan the details of your stay and arrange extras using your spending credit.
Book by September 22, 2017 to take advantage of this special offer.
Valid for new bookings made 9/10/17 - 9/22/17 for travel 9/10/17 - 12/31/18. Includes Concierge Credit of up to $1,000. Amount is based on the value of the booking not including security deposit, taxes, concierge services, travel insurance and fees. Valid for pre-paid services only. Services offered are subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. Not combinable with other offers except select bonus commissions. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Amalfi Coast Travel Guide
Considered one of Europe's most beautiful coastlines, the Amalfi Coast is a must-see for jetsetters, honeymooners, or anyone looking for a bit of inspiration. Pastel-colored houses and winding staircases dot the rocky shoreline, and the scent of lemon groves and citrus flowers fills the air. Bike ride along winding hill paths, lounge on picturesque beaches, or simply enjoy the breathtaking view from your terrace perched over the sea.
Learn more about Amalfi Coast »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.