Stradivari Vacation Rental
For many travelers Sorrento is the starting point of choice to explore the Amalfi Coast.
This vibrant town, overlooking the Bay of Naples, exudes old world charm thanks to its piazzas and narrow alleys. Sorrento is blessed with great restaurants and shops, incredible sunsets, it is closed to Hercolanum and Pompeii ruins, and well connected to the island of Ischia, Procida and Capri.
Just a 10 minute drive from the town center, in its hilltops and surrounded by greenery and olive trees, the luxury three floor Villa Stradivari is nestled inside two acres of manicure gardens and lush vegetation. The comfortable interiors, the peaceful outdoor areas, an infinity pool with stunning views, and the general serenity of the villa welcomes you.
Stradivari's location is perfect for both beach lovers as well as those who wish to explore the Amalfi Coast and its marvels. The villa is set 3 kilometers from the center of Sorrento, away from the noise and traffic and yet very close to the town’s comforts. The grounds offer unforgettable and picture-perfect views of the Gulf of Naples, Capri and Mt. Vesuvius. Good to know: There is an 850 meter walking trail down to the fishing village below where you can have lunch or dinner right on the beach. The village can be also reached by car in 5 minutes.
The bright interiors are comfortable and welcoming. High-end details such wood floors, vaulted fresco ceilings, hand-painted ceramic tiles make villa Stradivari a great accommodation for those looking for understated luxury. Large areas, generous French doors opening up to majestic sea-views, sitting rooms with plush sofas, timeless and refined dining room with ample seating for large groups, these are the social spaces available at the villa. A small and convenient kitchen to serve light meals, besides the commercial grade one on the ground floor, and a panoramic covered terrace are also on this level.
With its well-furnished outdoor areas, the private panoramic infinity pool and a romantic pergola to eat alfresco, this villa has several perfect spots to enjoy. Do not forget to have a drink on the villa covered terrace when the sun is ready to melt into the sea. The lush vegetation shields the villa’s privacy and its cozy feel.
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa - Ground Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Main Villa - Ground Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (Main Villa - Second Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (Main Villa - Second Floor): King bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (Main Villa - Second Floor): King bedroom with single bed in the alcove with private bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 6 (Main Villa - Second Floor): Twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7 (Main Villa - Second Floor): King bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8 (Dependance - Ground Floor): King bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 9 (Dependance - Ground Floor): King bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms are air conditioned, have sea views and are equipped with a safe
- All bathrooms are provided with hair-dryers
- A/C all bedrooms
- Ample parking
- DVD player
- Elevator to each floor
- Jacuzzi tub
- Professional kitchen with dishwasher
- Safe in each bedroom
- Satellite TV with English-speaking channels
- Washing machine (Staff only)
- Wireless internet access (unlimited)
- About a 5 minute drive to the beach
- Private infinity swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily morning housekeeping service up to 4 hours, except Sunday
- Daily Continental Breakfast, between 8:30 am and 10:30 am
- Mid-week change of bed linens and towels and pool towels (Wed)
- Garden and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Cook service
- Grocery shopping
- Personal laundry service
- Sorrento: 3 km
- Electricity, A/C and water are included
- Non-smoking villa – Smoking permitted only in the garden. Any violation will be fined immediately €500
- Washing machine used by staff only
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm; Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- Late arrival fee between 6:30 pm and 9 pm: €100
- All the extra services are to be paid locally before departure, unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
|Now to Apr 13, 2018||9||
$ 3,491 € 2802 $ 4380 $ 4345 3370 £ 2525
|Apr 14, 2018 to Jun 1, 2018||9||
$ 4,619 € 3707 $ 5795 $ 5748 4459 £ 3341
|Jun 2, 2018 to Sep 28, 2018||9||
$ 4,896 € 3929 $ 6142 $ 6092 4726 £ 3541
|Sep 29, 2018 to Oct 19, 2018||9||
$ 4,619 € 3707 $ 5795 $ 5748 4459 £ 3341
|Oct 20, 2018 to Jan 4, 2019||9||
$ 3,491 € 2802 $ 4380 $ 4345 3370 £ 2525
Tourist tax €1.50 per person/per day to be paid locally
Gas for heating €100 per day
All incidentals will be subject to 22% tax
Security Deposit: €2,000 - Paid locally by credit card
Minimum Stay: 1 Week, Saturday to Saturday
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
There are currently no reviews.
Friends and Family Sale: Up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars »
Family reunion? Milestone birthday? Girlfriends’ getaway? No matter the occasion, there’s nothing quite like traveling with the people you love, and a sure-fire way to make any trip the best it can be is with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Food & Wine Pre-Stocking
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends January 26, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 1/15/18 - 1/26/18 for travel from 1/15/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $5,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Mention promo code FRIENDS-18 at the time of booking. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Amalfi Coast Travel Guide
Considered one of Europe's most beautiful coastlines, the Amalfi Coast is a must-see for jetsetters, honeymooners, or anyone looking for a bit of inspiration. Pastel-colored houses and winding staircases dot the rocky shoreline, and the scent of lemon groves and citrus flowers fills the air. Bike ride along winding hill paths, lounge on picturesque beaches, or simply enjoy the breathtaking view from your terrace perched over the sea.
Learn more about Amalfi Coast »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.