La Casa at Jumby Bay Vacation Rental
La Casa is an exquisite British Colonial style villa, set on three acres of lush tropical landscape.
This 10,000 square foot home is located on the breathtaking coral sands of Pasture Bay. Inside the house, just behind the front terrace, is a drawing room, dining room and a modern, fully equipped kitchen. There is also a library, with vaulted wood ceiling, offering comfortable couches for relaxation, reading or TV.
The master bedroom, located on the second floor, is beautifully decorated with bespoke furnishings and has an en-suite bathroom with claw-foot soaking tub. This suite opens onto a furnished private balcony that overlooks the pool and beach. There are two additional bedrooms with queen size beds and en-suite bathrooms in the main house. La Casa has three separate guest cottages all very private bedrooms and en-suite baths.
Just steps from the beach are the property's swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The spacious pool deck is filled with wrought iron lounges and gorgeous flowering plants and vines. Have a swim or relax under an umbrella and make use of the poolside bar. Adjacent to the pool is the private croquet lawn and the property also boasts a flood-lit tennis court and gym for those who like to stay active. Behind the pool are covered terraces with graceful archways and beamed ceilings. They provide sheltered outdoor living and dining areas; their furnishings and decorative touches give them the feel of real rooms. Guests can also enjoy drinks or a meal on a dining terrace with lounge area just steps from the tranquil waters of the Caribbean.
- Private staffing including housekeeper, chef and butler
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Afternoon tea, beverages, cocktails and house wine by the glass
- Access to resort fitness and tennis facilities
- Resort pools
- Water sports: waterskiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, Sunfish sailing, windsurfing, snorkel equipment, twice weekly snorkel excursions and more
- Daily children’s program
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedroom 3: King bed
- Bedroom 4: King bed
- Bedroom 5: Two twin beds
- Bedroom 6: King bed
- Six en-suite baths and two guest baths
- 4G Internet access
- Cable TV & DVD in living rooms and bedrooms
- Croquet lawn
- Fitness center with spa suite
- Indoor/outdoor living areas
- Media room
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
- Tennis court
- Two golf carts for guest use
- Direct beach access to Pasture Beach
- Beach-side infinity pool with beach bar and dining pagoda
Staff and Services
- Private staff including a butler, chef, and housekeeper
- Check-in: 3:00om
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Maximum 10 person occupancy
Additional Villa Notes
- Resort closure dates for 2018 are from August 26 - October 6
- Maximum occupancy for Villas, Beach Homes or Estate Homes is 2 guests per individual bedroom
- Airport transfers can be arranged at a cost of $85 per adult over the age of 12, $40 for children ages 2-12 and infants under the age of 2 are free of charge. Transfers encompass a private car which takes the guests on a three-minute drive from the airport to the resort dock on Antigua. From there, guests will continue, by private catamaran, on the seven-minute journey to Jumby Bay Island. The transfer fee also includes use of the Jumby Bay ferry for guests during their stay at the resort including visiting the casino on Antigua, golfing on Antigua, and more.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Aug 25, 2018||6||
$ 12,500 € 11030 $ 17186 $ 16880 12759 £ 9632
|Aug 26, 2018 to Oct 6, 2018
Resort Annual Closure
Contact About Availability
|Oct 7, 2018 to Oct 31, 2018||6||
$ 12,500 € 11030 $ 17186 $ 16880 12759 £ 9632
|Nov 1, 2018 to Dec 17, 2018||6||
$ 14,500 € 12795 $ 19935 $ 19581 14800 £ 11173
Please add a 12.5% Antigua & Barbuda Government Tax to all rates.
Security Deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
Minimum Stay: The month of February – A five (5) night minimum stay required. Holiday season – A ten (10) night minimum stay required to include December 25 & 31 (December 17, 2017 to January 6, 2018)
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
La Casa at Jumby Bay Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for La Casa at Jumby Bay.
Antigua Travel Guide
Beaches for Days
Visitors flock to Antigua's secluded beaches kissed with powder-soft sand and crystal-clear waters. Located in the middle of the Caribbean's Leeward Islands, Antigua's neighbors to the North and West are Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Barts, and St. Martin; to the South are Montserrat and Guadaloupe. Known as a major sailing hub, there are many natural anchorages and tiny surrounding islands for exploring. You can relax on the beach, take a day for a sailing adventure, sightsee, and shop. At the end of the day, you'll be able to wind down and enjoy a delectable meal at one of Antigua's fine dining establishments or hire a private chef for a customized meal in the privacy of your villa.
Many of our Antigua villa rentals are located in the exclusive Jumby Bay Resort, set on a 300-acre private island located 2 miles off the coast of Antigua and accessible only by boat. A Top-Ranked All-Inclusive Resort by Conde Nast, this AAA Five Diamond stay is a naturalist’s haven noted for its lush landscape, stately palm trees and three superb, white sand beaches. Jumby Bay Resort is known worldwide for providing discerning travelers with world-class service and distinguished amenities.
Your Antigua villa vacation can be planned with ease, as several major airlines service the island's only airport including American Airlines, British Airways, US Airways, Continental, Delta, Virgin Atlantic, and Air Canada.
Learn more about Antigua »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.