Cherry Red at 20 Sugar Cane Ridge is a well-appointed, modern Caribbean villa, nestled in the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort in Barbados.
Cherry Red Vacation Rental
Please note that there is currently construction taking place nearby this villa until further notice.
This elegant tri-level holiday home features four comfortable and tastefully decorated bedrooms. The master bedroom and second bedroom both open on to the pool deck, which is located on the lower level of the villa. It's the perfect spot to sunbathe or enjoy a cooling dip in the private plunge pool with views to the golf course and Barbados’ western coastline beyond. The third bedroom is also located on the lower level, while the fourth bedroom is located on the middle level, to the left of the main entrance which leads up to the main living level. The master bedroom and fourth bedroom have en-suite bathrooms, and bedrooms 2 and 3 share the third bathroom.
The open-plan living and dining area can be found on the upper level of this luxury holiday home, leading out to a spacious covered balcony where guests can relax and enjoy amazing views over the putting greens and coastline. The modern kitchen is well equipped, with everything at your fingertips to make your holiday in Barbados relaxed and enjoyable.
All holiday guests at Cherry Red benefit from the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Beach Club located ten minutes away at the enchanting Mullins Bay. Effortlessly trade your pool and deck for the soft sands and blue waters of Mullins Beach a favorite for many visitors. Choose to snorkel or swim with vibrant tropical fish and turtles or relax in the warm Barbados sun. Services of the Beach Club include free shuttle service to Mullins Beach and Bell Captain beach services.
The Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort blends privacy, luxury and superior service. The community is home to a world-renowned, five-star golf course offering magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea from every green. Exceptionally located on the West Coast of Barbados, the resort attracts many high profile personalities from around the world. Royal Westmoreland enjoys 24-hour security and holiday guests have access to the golf course, tennis courts, fitness center and clubhouse with a resort pool, varied dining options and the beach facility.
Golf and tennis and spa treatments can be arranged by the concierge team, who will also be able to make recommendations and bookings for the many excellent restaurants on the island.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 14, 2019||3||5||
$ 675 € 608 $ 974 $ 920 690 £ 520
|Now to Apr 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 750 € 676 $ 1082 $ 1022 767 £ 578
|Apr 15, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||3||5||
$ 450 € 405 $ 649 $ 613 460 £ 347
|Apr 15, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 500 € 451 $ 722 $ 682 511 £ 385
Please add 10% Shared Economy Levy plus 1.5% Service Fee to all rates.
Please add a 10% Tax and 1.5% Service Fee to all reservations. Please note that for all bookings with travel on and after January 1, 2020, the Tax Rate is 15% plus a 1.5% Service Charge.
Nightly Rates are for accommodations only and do not include Food & Beverage, unless expressly stated.
A security deposit is taken at the time of final payment.
From August 1, 2018 and on, there is a $20/day Resort Fee, payable at the Resort Registration Desk on collection of your Resort Card.
Security Deposit: $1,000
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Master Bedroom: King, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub, en-suite, shower, double vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, double vanity (shared between bedroom 2 and 3)
- Bathroom 3: En-suite, shower only, single vanity
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- DVD player
- Gym - (shared)
- TV with cable
- Wireless internet
- iPod dock
- Gated community
- Golf and Social Membership – Guest have access to the Royal Westmoreland championship golf course at anytime. Membership also includes access to the sanctuary pool, beach club at Mullins, tennis courts and club house.
- 10 to 15-minute drive to beach
- Plunge pool
Staff and Services
- Laundry service
- Cook Service - Included with Full House bookings during Winter and Christmas only
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Beach: 4.2 kilometers
- Airport: 30.3 kilometers
- Speightstown: 5.8 kilometers
- Holetown: 3.1 kilometers
- Bridgetown: 14.2 kilometers
- Non-smoking villa
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.
Cherry Red Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Cherry Red.
Barbados Travel Guide
Irresistible Island Charm
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Learn more about Barbados »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.