'Marsh Mellow' is a custom designed villa, situated on a ridge overlooking the West Coast of Barbados and the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
Marsh Mellow Vacation Rental
Uniquely designed in a half moon crescent shape, with ivy covered Italian style columns and arches, this fabulous holiday villa offers guests the wonder of enjoying panoramic ocean views from every room.
The central entryway leads into the open air living room, which overlooks the garden, fountain, infinity edge pool and then on to the ocean beyond. The master bedroom is located at the northern tip of the crescent, and it opens on to a small terrace with direct access to the pool deck. The en-suite bathroom features a large walk-in closet, soaking tub and open air shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also situated on the northern curve, each with an en-suite bathroom and open air shower. Bedroom 2 can inter-connect with the master bedroom if guests wish. The southern curve of the crescent is where you will find bedroom 4 (also with en-suite bathroom), an open air dining room and indoor garden, and the large, well equipped kitchen.
All rooms have direct access to the garden and pool deck, where you can relax with a good book and work on your suntan, or gather at sunset for cocktails as you keep an eagle eye out for the ‘green flash”. Marsh Mellow is a great vacation rental villa for families or groups of friends travelling together.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 1,895 € 1707 $ 2735 $ 2583 1937 £ 1461
|Apr 15, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 965 € 870 $ 1393 $ 1315 986 £ 744
Please add 7.5% Value Added Tax plus 1.5% Service Fee to all rates.
Please add a 10% Tax and 1.5% Service Fee to all reservations. Please note that for all bookings with travel on and after January 1, 2020, the Tax Rate is 15% plus a 1.5% Service Charge.
Nightly Rates are for accommodations only and do not include Food & Beverage, unless expressly stated.
A security deposit is taken at the time of final payment.
Please add 2.5% Room Rate Levy to all rates (capped at $10/bedroom/night).
Security Deposit: $2,500
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub, indoor/outdoor shower, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 2: Indoor/outdoor shower only, single vanity
- Bathroom 3: Indoor/outdoor shower only, single vanity
- Bathroom 4: Shower only, single vanity
- Security safe
- SONOS wireless home audio system
- TV with cable
- Water sports by request
- Infinity-edge pool, with limitless views of the Caribbean Sea
Staff and Services
- Cook: During summer, prepares two consecutive meals per day; during winter, prepares three meals per day
- Beach: 900 meters
- Airport: 29.6 kilometers
- Speightstown: 29.6 kilometers
- Holetown: 4.5 kilometers
- Bridgetown: 4.4 kilometers
- Golf : 15.4 kilometers
- Day Spa: Royal Westmoreland - 1.3 kilometers
- Indulgence Spa & Gym - 2.8 kilometers
- Smoking not permitted indoors
- Guests have access to the beach facility located at The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.
Marsh Mellow Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Marsh Mellow.
Barbados Travel Guide
Irresistible Island Charm
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Learn more about Barbados »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.