Magnificent five-bedroom villa, with breathtaking views of the coastline!
Casa Paraiso Vacation Rental
This magnificent 8,500-square-foot residence boasts five bedrooms, four master suites each with king beds, and one queen suite with two queen beds. Casa Paraiso has five and a half baths, including an aroma-steam room shower in the master suite.
Each bedroom suite provides top-of-the-line bedding and handpicked furnishings to ensure warmth and style. All the rooms are separated from the main social areas in order to enhance privacy throughout your stay. The second floor upon which the master suite is located has its own mini bar in which beverages, breakfast pastries, or snacks may be stocked. The theme of peace and intimacy is maximized as each guest has their own private balcony space. A special “Minstrels´ Gallery” off the master suite provides guests the opportunity to appreciate the cool, spacious design of the home. Casa Paraiso is decorator finished with unique pieces from both local and international artisans. You will enjoy fully air-conditioned interior living spaces, plus mountain view exterior covered walkways.
The outdoor grill and entertainment area which overlooks the Pacific Ocean includes combined seating for 26 people and a 75-foot-long, infinity-edge pool with a secondary splash pool. Whether you want to host the BBQ yourself or request the expertise of our executive chef, Casa Paraiso is the perfect home for friends or families wishing to relax and celebrate life.
Rates available upon request.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with an aroma steam room shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, TV, phone, balcony
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, TV, phone, balcony
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, TV, phone, balcony
- Ground Floor
- Bedroom 4: Two queen-size beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, TV, phone, balcony
- Bedroom 5: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, TV, phone, balcony
- Alarm system
- Beach towels
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- DVD player
- Equipped kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Home theater
- Infinity pool
- iPod dock
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor shower
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet
Staff and Services
- Weekday housekeeping from 8:00 am-4:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am-12:00 pm
- Weekday manager availability
- 24/7 security guards
- Daily concierge
- Weekday pool keeper
- Weekday groundskeeper
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef service
- 5-minute drive to: Catholic church
- 5-minute drive to: La Luna Restaurant
- 5-minute drive to: Quepos Town
- 5-minute drive to: Super Mas Grocery Store
- 5-minute drive to: Manuel Antonio Beach
- 10-minute drive to: Quepos Hospital
- 10-minute drive to: Quepos Airport
- 50-minute drive to: minute drive to San Buenas Golf Course
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Wedding/social events accepted – maximum 50 guests
The exact location of Casa Paraiso is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica:
Casa Paraiso Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Casa Paraiso.
Costa Rica Travel Guide
An Eco-Friendly Escape
Costa Rica – literally “Rich Coast” – is one of the most bio-diverse regions in the world. The area is home to over 32 National Parks, over 150 wildlife reserves, active and dormant volcanoes, tropical forests, and spectacular beaches. Learn about endangered species, support conservation efforts, and soak in the region’s natural treasures as you snorkel, hike, raft, or zip-line your way through the landscape – and do it all from the comfort of your own private retreat.
Learn more about Costa Rica »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.