This majestic two-story Costa Rican villa is located in the Turquoise View community and looks out over the Pacific Ocean from its lofty height above lush vegetation.
Eos 139 Vacation Rental
This four-bedroom ultra-luxury home is over 8,000 square feet of covered living space. You’ll be enthralled with the sleek design, open layout, perfect blend of indoor and outdoor areas, generous number of private bedrooms, abundance of natural light and air flow, and postcard-perfect ocean views from every room. Eos’ clean, contemporary furnishings are complemented by tropical plants, artwork and decorative pieces thoughtfully placed with your comfort in mind.
This sublime Costa Rican luxury home is available for your next vacation and will create memories to treasure for a lifetime! Entering the ground floor, you’ll be impressed with the well-appointed gourmet kitchen complete with first-rate appliances, plenty of storage, a large island for prepping or dining, and an ocean view for the chef! The kitchen opens directly onto a dining room and spacious living room. There’s an outdoor living area right outside of the living room. There’s an outdoor dining area if you decide to take your meals al fresco, and a separate outdoor entertaining space with BBQ. There are two queen bedrooms on the ground floor, each with their own bathroom and clear ocean view.
Your vacation will begin the moment you enter Eos. This exquisite luxury home will delight you with its timeless comfort, surprising amenities and spacious floor plan.
Rates available upon request.
- Master Bedroom: King-size bed, air-conditioning, TV, phone
- Master Bedroom 2: King-size bed, air-conditioning
- Master Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed, air-conditioning
- Master Bedroom 4: Twin beds, air-conditioning
- CD player
- DVD player
- Green roof with rooftop deck
- Home theater
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Outdoor dining
- Playa Ostional Beach: 2 km
- Playa San Juanillo Beach: 10 km
- Infinity pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Nightly turn down service upon request
- Personal concierge services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Adventure activities
- Airport transfer
- Boat charter
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Tiki Hut (Marbella Beach) - 30 minute drive
- Luna Azul (fine dining the requires reservation) - 40 minute drive
- Las Tortugas (dining) - 40 minute drive
- Giardino Tropicale (dining) - 1 hour drive
- La Luna (dining that requires reservation) - 1 horu drive
- Hotel Lagarta Lodge - 1 hour drive
- Surrounding Beaches - 30/40 minute drive
- LIR Airport - 2 hour drive
- Nosara Airstriop (local flights) - 1 hour drive
- There is an optional casita for two more guests available with this villa for an additional charge. The casita has one double size bed, private bathroom, a kitchenette, and is a 5 minute walk from the main villa.
The exact location of Eos 139 is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Guanacaste, Costa Rica:
Eos 139 Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Eos 139.
Costa Rica Travel Guide
An Eco-Friendly Escape
Costa Rica – literally “Rich Coast” – is one of the most bio-diverse regions in the world. The area is home to over 32 National Parks, over 150 wildlife reserves, active and dormant volcanoes, tropical forests, and spectacular beaches. Learn about endangered species, support conservation efforts, and soak in the region’s natural treasures as you snorkel, hike, raft, or zip-line your way through the landscape – and do it all from the comfort of your own private retreat.
Learn more about Costa Rica »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.