Villa Mat is located near Pampelonne beach in a quite peaceful area but within a three kilometer easy drive to St Tropez.
Casa Mat Vacation Rental
The villa fully air conditioned with five comfortable bedrooms and two small rooms, six bathrooms, large terrace, pool house and a heated pool..
The owners of Villa Mat have renovated the interior recently adding modern and vintage touches with Provencal decorations making it bright and airy consisting of entrance hall, large living room with sofas, steps up to a modern dining room accommodates up to 10 guests and the kitchen and pantry are fully equipped.
This villa sleeps up to 10 to 12 guests. Each bedroom is air-conditioned. Three bedrooms are located on the ground floor. The second master bedroom includes a 4-poster queen-size bed, an en-suite bathroom with a tub, and French doors opening to the garden. The other two bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with showers.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed, a dressing area, an en-suite bathroom with a shower and bath, and a little patio. A second bedroom offers a queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a shower. The last two bedrooms connect and share a bathroom with a tub. One bedroom has a queen bed, while the second bedroom has a single bed and bunk beds.
Outside the garden features beautifully manicured lawns. A teak patio with sun loungers surrounds the swimming pool and a large stone pool house, which features a bar, sitting area, shower room, and separate bathroom, and a covered terrace houses an outdoor dining area with seating for 14 guests. There is a barbecue, boules court and a ping-pong table. Ample parking is available.
What a perfect place! Close to the Pamelone beach with its beach restaurants yet only a few minutes drive to St Tropez
If you want action then St Tropez is the place .The famous Place de Lices is where the Saturday and Tuesday market takes place with lots to offer from fruit and vegetables to cashmere and handbags.
If you feel like sitting down after all the shopping go and have a drink at one of the trendy bars like Senequier in the Port and gaze at the amazing yachts and “the beautiful people”
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 31, 2019
Rates are on Request
Contact About Availability
Security Deposit: A refundable security deposit will be pre-collected. Confirm amount with your villa specialist.
Minimum Stay: 7 Nights, Saturday arrivals
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, air conditioning with en-suite bathroom, TV. French doors open out to the garden
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom located next to bedroom 3 with Independent access, great for a couple with a child or babysitter and child
- Bedroom 3: Single bed, air conditioning, bathroom, (next to bedroom 3) with Independent access, great for a couple with a child or babysitter and child
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with independent access
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, TV with a little patio and window overlooking the garden
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, air conditioning, shared bathroom with big cupboards, (this room and bedroom 7 are ideal for parents with children, or babysitter and children)
- Bedroom 7: Double bedroom with 3 single beds, 2 are bunk-beds, (this room and bedroom 6 are ideal for parents with children, or babysitter and children)
- Summer kitchen with BBQ facilities
- Pétanque - boule court – Bocce
- Table tennis
- Ample parking area and electric entrance gates
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Pool towels
- Beach 1.3 km Pampelonne (10 minute walk)
- Heated pool 15 x 8 m with numerous parasols and deckchairs
Staff and Services
- 3 Hours housekeeping service per day except Sunday
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Ramatuelle 4 km
- St Tropez 3 km
- Gassin 11 km
- Grimaud 16 km
- Cannes 97 km
- Toulon/ Hyeres Airport 48 km
- Nice Airport 129 km
- Marseilles Airport 153 km
- Aix-en-Provence TGV 129 km
- Beauvallon Golf 26 km
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.
Casa Mat Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Casa Mat.
Cote D'Azur Travel Guide
The French Riviera
Follow the trail of famous painters at the Matisse Museum in Nice, visit the 16th century Saint-Elme Citadel at Villefranche-sur-Mer, and swim, snorkel, and sunbathe on any of the region’s hundreds of beautiful beaches. At night, the cities of Cannes, St. Tropez and Monte Carlo come alive with fabulous restaurants, prime shopping promenades and endlessly entertaining people-watching. The French Riviera is one of the world's foremost playgrounds for jetsetters and celebrities – you may just run into your favorite film star.
Learn more about Cote D'Azur »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.