This magnificent island-inspired, custom home features over 6,300 square feet of elegant living space with four bedrooms, each complete with separate garden outdoor shower lanais as well as a fifth bedroom in an intimate guest house.
Hualalai Estate Vacation Rental
Inside, the gourmet restaurant- style kitchen features dramatic custom mahogany cabinetry along with extensive integrated appliances including a Wolf range and two commercial dish washers.
A cornerless door system helps capture spectacular views in both the great room and master bedroom and brings the outside island world indoors. As the doors open and recede into the walls, the beauty of the Hawaiian outdoors merges effortlessly with the contemporary beauty of the interior space. That fine line between indoors and out becomes even more of an illusion as the glow of the setting sun fills the room.
Overlooking the pool and golf course is the round dining room; conveniently close at hand is a temperature-controlled wine cave.
The master suite can be opened on two sides to the private end of the pool and the golf course. Poolside, guests will find an intimate breakfast table and chairs for that first cup of coffee while watching the sun rise poolside. The master bath becomes a private retreat: a stand-alone Jacuzzi tub invites a leisurely soak, while enjoying a private view through the wall of windows, which reveals an oasis filled with tropical flowers and an outdoor shower.
The fifth guest bedroom is separate from the primary home, offering complete privacy. The suite has its own private morning kitchen complete with sink, dishwasher and microwave. Outside the triple wide glass doors are the outdoor shower and lanai, creating a sanctuary of tropical beauty. The indoor bath has double sinks and a large glass shower enclosure.
All draperies and bedding are custom designed specifically for this home.
The huge infinity pool and whirlpool tub are the heart of this home. Whether sitting on the “yin/yang” settees around the custom-designed stone fire pit or lounging on a chaise in the shallow end of the pool, nothing says paradise with more eloquence.
Guests will enjoy the five-star services and amenities of the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort.
The Spa at the Four Seasons Hualalai: The expansive spa at Four Seasons Hualalai Resort integrates tropical gardens with refreshing interiors and a distinctively Hawaiian atmosphere. Enjoy complimentary pre-treatment rituals, while relaxing by a quiet stream in the open-air Waiea, or Water of Life, garden. Or savor the lap pool, whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms and cold plunges, all set amidst lush greenery. Your choice of skin-care and massage treatments may be enjoyed outdoors in the exotic new hales, secluded for privacy.
The spa's apothecary was influenced by the Kupuna (island elders) who shared their healing traditions and knowledge of native plants and minerals. With the guidance of your spa therapist, choose from more than 20 local natural ingredients - from Hawaiian sea salt to crushed macadamia nuts - which are custom-blended to create unique personalized treatments.
The Hualalai Sports Club: The sports club is designed to provide physical challenges, complete mental relaxation and total body rejuvenation. The Resistance and Strength Studio features the latest workout equipment and focuses on state-of-the-art health and fitness concepts, resulting in the ultimate wellness environment. Make your Hawaii adventure truly spectacular through the extensive selection of fitness activities and superior specialty body treatments. There is an Olympic-style pool located at the Hualalai Sports Club and Spa. The heated pool has four lap lanes, measures 82 feet in length and ranges from three to seven feet in depth.
Tennis: The Hualalai Tennis Club offers eight rebound ace surface courts, two of which are lighted for evening play. Courtside amenities include complimentary iced water, sports beverages and towels.
Resort Guest Fee
Guests will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort. The current resort fees are listed below (subject to change without notice), and are payable directly to the resort, giving guests access to the following amenities:
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• A Resort-wide charge card and account
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Hotel restaurants, beaches and pools (subject to access restrictions for rental guests during periods of peak occupancy)
• Hualalai Golf Course access
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jun 28, 2019||5||
$ 5,390 € 4938 $ 7968 $ 7404 5562 £ 4332
|Jun 29, 2019 to Aug 25, 2019||5||
$ 7,810 € 7154 $ 11545 $ 10728 8059 £ 6277
|Aug 26, 2019 to Nov 22, 2019||5||
$ 5,390 € 4938 $ 7968 $ 7404 5562 £ 4332
|Nov 23, 2019 to Dec 1, 2019
$ 7,810 € 7154 $ 11545 $ 10728 8059 £ 6277
|Dec 2, 2019 to Dec 13, 2019||5||
$ 5,390 € 4938 $ 7968 $ 7404 5562 £ 4332
|Dec 14, 2019 to Jan 5, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 14,000 € 12825 $ 20695 $ 19231 14445 £ 11253
Please add 14.416% tax to all rates
A mandatory $109 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
Please add 14.689% % Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax.
Security Deposit: Credit Card.
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- King Master Suite with an HDTV with DVD player, zone controlled iPod sound system, en-suite bathroom with a spa tub and wrap around shower, outdoor shower, and glass doors can be opened on two sides to reveal the private end of the pool revealing incredible views
- King Guest Master Suite with an HDTV, en-suite bathroom walk-in shower, beautiful black solid stone soaking tub, and an outdoor shower with a tropical lanai
- Twin Suite with two twin beds, HDTV, en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower, outdoor shower and a lanai
- King Guest Suite with an HDTV, en-suite bathroom with glass shower, and an outdoor shower with private lanai
- Intimate King Guest House with its own personal kitchenette, HDTV, en-suite bathroom with glass shower and glass doors that lead to an outdoor shower and beautifully planted lanai
- 2 Golf carts
- Alarm system
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
- Baby equipment available
- BBQ grill
- Ceiling fan
- Desktop computer with high-speed wireless Internet
- DVD players along with a library of CD's and DVD movies
- Fire pit
- Hair dryer
- HDTV's with satellite throughout the estate
- Infinity pool
- iPod sound system with speakers throughout the residence and separate volume controls for indoor and outdoor zones
- Multiple phones with an unlimited calling plan for calls made within U.S.
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi throughout the residence
- Wine cellar
- Located on the Kona-Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii, the natural white-sand beach at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu offers crystal-clear, calm waters and sheltered swimming. Relax on a complimentary beach chair or covered chaise lounge.
- Beach Tree Pool: Located oceanfront, beside the Beach Tree Bar & Grill in the Beach Tree crescent, this quiet pool is heated for guests' comfort. Attendants offer poolside food and beverage service and Evian spritz. A whirlpool is nearby.
- Palm Grove Pool: An adult-only saline/chlorine pool with a generous whirlpool is set against a 2,500-square-foot deck made from Brazilian ipê hardwood and basalt planking. The seating area is comprised of chaises lounges by the pool, seven daybeds in semi-private areas off the deck and two hammocks. Miniature Zen gardens are set on all chaise lounge side tables, while fragrant gardenia and plumeria surround the pool for a hint of natural aromatherapy.
- Sea Shell Pool: With its infinity edge, this lagoon-shaped saline/chlorine pool beside the beach gives the illusion of blending with the ocean. As the "family" pool, palapa cabanas are weaved throughout, the adjacent whirlpool calls and a buzz of activity is always present.
- Keiki Pool: The children's pool, located adjacent to the Sea Shell Pool, has a graduated white-sand bottom, making it feel like its own beach. A freshwater pool with a water feature and plenty of shade, the surrounding area offers children's sized chaise lounges and a treasure chest of water toys.
- Ocean Pool: This rectangular "pool" is carved out of the oceanfront lava rock and features a natural breakwater. The result is an ocean pool, ranging from zero to five feet in depth. Protected from the waves and home to sea life including honu (sea turtles), this is a great way to experience the ocean with the feel of a pool.
- King's Pond: Beside the ocean in the northernmost crescent, King's Pond is carved out of the natural lava rock. Fresh mountain water and ocean water are combined via subterranean channels for a refreshing swim. There is also an adjacent whirlpool. Stocked with over 3,500 fish, including spotted eagle rays, King's Pond also offers snorkeling from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- A stocked bar with complimentary wines and spirits
- A stocked pantry valued at $100
- Welcome amenity of chef prepared hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
- Access to resort amenities (If located on resort property grounds/ resort fees may be applicable.)
- A dedicated on-site concierge manager who can assist your clients with anything they need during and before their stay
- Situated on a unique elevated lot above the second fairway on the renowned Hualalai Ke'olu Golf Course, this estate is on the grounds of the Four Season's Hualalai resort development - an elegant luxury community located 15 miles from Kailua-Kona.
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Wedding/Social events accepted
- Please note that the Resort Fee is required for a minimum of 2 consecutive days for each guest.
- Hawaii Tax ID # W 16839790-01
Additional Villa Notes
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Checkout time is 11:00 AM
- Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $5,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the Guest.
Hualalai Estate Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
The Big Island Travel Guide
Remote & Rugged
With 11 different climate zones ranging from a snowy winter to a sultry summer, The Big Island is the ultimate vacation destination for someone wanting it all. Whether you’re looking to relax on a beautiful private beach, see incredible volcanoes, explore snow-capped mountain peaks, walk through sparkling waterfalls, tour lush tropical rainforests, swim with dolphins, or play a fabulous round of golf, a villa on the Big Island of Hawaii will allow you to experience it all.
Learn more about The Big Island »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.