Trinity Villa is an ultra-luxurious, 5 bedroom paradise.
Trinity at Tryall Vacation Rental
The 4 acre estate is home to royal palms, numerous fruit trees, and indigenous flowers. Grand in luxury and in scale, Trinity is comprised of 13,000 square feet of living space under the roof, and an additional 6000 square feet of pool and patio. The 5 bedroom villa sets a new standard for luxury and service, Trinity’s professional staff of 8 is attentive to every detail and dedicated to providing guests with absolute comfort. They are gracious and welcoming and eager to make your stay in paradise one of the most memorable of your life.
There are 2 beautiful pools, each with it’s own waterfall, to use for your enjoyment. The 40 foot lap pool is located on the main level, and the large main pool is located on the lower level. Some of the other amenities include high-speed wireless service, Sirius Satellite Radio and Ipod docks on the main stereo, and a large media room with a 65” Plasma television, popcorn machine and individual viewing seats. There are 2 golf carts for your own personal use. The villa is the only villa at Tryall which is Wheelchair Accessible.
The exquisitely appointed great room opens out to the top patio area where the lap pool is located. There is a formal dining room for elegant candlelit dinners, complete with a beautiful custom-made table. For more casual dining options, Trinity has a terrace dining table, as well as a covered gazebo that overlooks the dramatic waterfalls. All of the public space rooms have wall size sliding glass doors allowing the magnificent views of the turquoise sea to be enjoyed at all times.
The doors can be recessed in to the walls, allowing for the enjoyment of the warm sea breezes and tropical air inside. Small nature path take you around the 4-acre property past indigenous plants and birds. Gorgeous Italian tile can be found throughout the villa, from the cigar room to the media room.
Trinity was designed with consideration for individuals who use wheelchairs for all aspects of mobility. The grand entrance has a beautifully constructed ADA compliant ramp. The master bathroom has a wheel under sink. The open shower with handheld shower head is easy for transfers or wheel-in shower chairs. The separate toilet area has suction installed grab bars which can be moved to accommodate individual needs. The upper level has access to a magnificent lap pool with waterfalls and sunbathing gazebo area. The latest technology was utilized in a custom designed wheelchair stair lift by Savaria, Inc., installed for access to the lower level of the Villa. This level contains the theater room and also has ground level access to another exquisite sunbathing and pool area.
Trinity is well suited for any group. Whether you are looking for a relaxing vacation, destination wedding or corporate retreat, Trinity’s full time staff of 9 is experienced with handling any of your needs.
Tryall Club Membership
A significant amenity for guests in this villa is membership at the excellent Tryall Club. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. The Tryall tennis club features nine Nova Cushion courts, some lit for night play, with world-class pro’s on call. All white attire required. (Some Tryall Club golf services may be subject to a 15% service charge, including green fees, golf cart rentals, shoe and club rentals).
The beach is well planned for parents and children. Have lunch at the beach bar. Work out in the well-equipped gym. Jog the marked trails. Snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cat and sunfish are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees. Enjoy weekly events like the Manager’s Cocktail Party on Mondays, as well as Beach BBQ and Reggae Night beach parties for an additional fee.
On the hill, enjoy the historic Great House for afternoon tea and a magnificent view from the terrace. Shop at the commissary and boutique, meet for happy hour at the bar, and browse a wealth of Jamaican, Haitian and Cuban works and souvenirs in the Gallery of West Indian Art. And don’t miss the massive Tryall pool!
Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of tennis shop, ball boys, bar & restaurant, spa, grocery, motorized watersports, Nanny services and golf. Complimentary amenities include the beach, non-motorized watersports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager's Cocktail Party and various special events.
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Dues locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Tryall Club Front Desk will set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount (recommended hold amount is US$150 per adult per day).
Rates available upon request.
- Each of the 5 bedroom suites has its own lavish bathroom made from the finest Italian tiles, complete with double sinks and huge walk in showers with 3 shower heads.
- Three of the bedroom suites have their own private verandas, The 4th opens up to the pool deck. The 5th bedroom is hidden behind a giant waterfall.
- Each exquisite bedroom is situated to take advantage of its own fantastic view of the Caribbean ocean and the beautifully landscaped grounds. When opened, the Plantation shutters in both the bedroom and the bathroom allow the views in.
- Walk in closest, individual safes, air conditioners and flat screen TV’s complete the palatial suites.
- 2 Golf carts
- Apple TV
- Cigar room and wine refrigerator
- Flat screen TV's
- Full office with computer, fax and free overseas calling is available
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- iPod dock
- Six Zones of distributed audio and a dedicated theater room with a Movie Server
- Trinity is equipped with 2 pools on two levels of villa. The top pool is a 40 ft lap pool.
Staff and Services
- Gardeners (2)
- Housekeepers (2)
- Asst. Butler
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- TRYALL CLUB TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP FEE: Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of golf, food and beverage, and spa services. Complimentary amenities include the beach, water sports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager’s Cocktail Party and various special events.
- The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via Temporary Membership Dues of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per person, per week for each guest 16 or older, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per person, per day for stays of less than 7 days.
- Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Dues locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
- Tryall Club Front Desk will set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount (recommended hold amount is US$150 per adult per day).
- Crib rentals are $11 per day (plus 15% service charge)
- Tryall Club charges for early check-in (before 3pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon)
- All rates are subject to change. Starting August 1, 2017 the Temporary Membership Fee (and other services) may be subject to a 15% service charge per Tryall Club.
- TRYALL CLUB WEDDINGS: You need to get confirmation from the Homeowner in order to confirm a wedding at a Villa- Please contact reservations as they would be better able to reach out to the homeowner for confirmation. The Weddings Department utilizes the club areas such as The Great House Lawn, Great House Terrace and The Almond Tree Lawn and Terrace or The Quiet Beach. See Tryall Club Weddings Brochure in vendor file.
Trinity at Tryall Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Trinity at Tryall.
Jamaica Travel Guide
Out of Many, One People
One of the Caribbean’s most popular villa destinations, Jamaica has something for everyone and every occasion. Many venture to Jamaica to tan and relax on the breathtaking beaches, while others come to enjoy the plethora of activities. Avid snorkelers and scuba divers can discover the beautiful coral reefs and exotic marine life. Coffee lovers will take pleasure in the delicious home-grown coffee from the famous Jamaican Blue Mountains, which are also ideal for hiking and horseback riding. Sightseers will want to climb the world-famous 600-foot-high Dunn's River Falls, and bird-lovers will enjoy the Rocklands Feeding Station, home to Jamaica’s 27 native species. Those who want to see beautiful sunsets should partake in the Jamaican tradition and head over to the famous Rick’s Cafe in Negril, where visitors will not only see magnificent sunset views, but also watch brave cliff-jumpers dive into the crystal-clear water.
A villa vacation in Jamaica is unique in that many of our villas come with a full staff (chef, butler, housekeeper and laundress) included. The friendly staff will treat you with their “No problem, mon” service, where everything you desire is at your beck and call.
Learn more about Jamaica »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.