This gorgeous 6,500-square-foot, custom home is located in the exclusive community of Cabo Colorado near Palmilla. Casa Bella is a three-story villa that consists of four bedrooms plus service quarters with one bedroom.
Casa Bella at Cabo Colorado Vacation Rental
Three of the four bedrooms have breath taking views of the Sea of Cortez. The one-of-a-kind art work and furnishings throughout the villa add to the beauty of this gem. The state-of-the-art kitchen, dining room, gas grill and fire pit are perfect for entertaining.
Services Included in the Rental Rate
- Destination planning
- Welcome package (chips, salsa, guacamole and lemonade or margaritas)
- One arrival transportation in suburban (maximum six people)
- Meet and greet with on-call concierge
- Daily housekeeping (excluding Sundays and Mexican holidays, which is available at an additional cost)
- L'Occitane toiletries
- Complimentary delivery of rental car
- Discounted green fees at Questro and Palmilla
4-night minimum stay required to receive all of the above services.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to May 31, 2019||5||2||
$ 1,395 € 1266 $ 1999 $ 1910 1418 £ 1080
|Jun 1, 2019 to Oct 31, 2019||5||2||
$ 1,250 € 1134 $ 1792 $ 1711 1271 £ 968
Please add 19% tax to all rates.
Security Deposit: $1,000
Minimum Stay: There is a 14 night minimum when requesting both Christmas and New Year's. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Master Suite: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, ocean view
- Jr. Master Suite: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, ocean view
- Guest Suite 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, ocean view
- Guest Suite 2: Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, garden view
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Water purification system
- Surround sound
- Satellite TV system, Four TVs, DVD
- Wireless satellite internet
- Voip phone system
- State-of-the-art kitchen appliances
- Viking built-in gas BBQ
- Indoor dining room seats six
- Heated, infinity-edge pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping (Monday to Saturday, 3 hours per day excluding Sundays and Mexican holidays)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cook (family style)
- Chef (priced per menu per person)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Pets not allowed
- Please note that there is additional bedding in the Service Room with a full-size bed and en-suite bathroom
Casa Bella at Cabo Colorado Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Villa Credit »
Book now and receive an in-villa credit of up to 20% of the rental rate.
- Stay 3 nights, 15% in villa credit
- Stay 4 nights, 16% in villa credit
- Stay 5 nights 18% in villa credit
- Stay 6 nights 19% in Villa credit
- Stay 7 nights 20% in villa credit
Valid for new bookings made now to 4/23/19 for travel now to 4/30/19. Blackout dates may apply. 5 night minimum booking required. Applicable to Transportation, pre-arrival grocery shopping and stocking, cook services, and in-villa spa services. Not applicable for reservations of activities or restaurants and may not be redeemable in cash any balance or unused credit. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Los Cabos Travel Guide
The Jewel of the Baja Peninsula
Formerly a sleepy fishing port, Los Cabos has transformed into one of the most elite resort destinations in Mexico. Known as “the jewel” of the Baja Peninsula, Los Cabos offers gorgeous scenery, exhilarating water sports, and a staggering 360 days of sunshine per year.
Los Cabos encompasses the area between Cabo San Lucas, a vibrant town known for its nightlife, and San José del Cabo, its quainter, more subdued colonial-style counterpart. Along the 20-mile corridor connecting the two towns, you'll find beautiful white-sand beaches, championship golf courses, and some of the world's very best fishing.
Los Cabos is known globally as the Marlin Capital of the World; its prime location at the intersection of Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez provides a unique nutrient-rich environment where fish like marlin, tuna, dorado, wahoo, and sailfish thrive. Enjoy freshly caught fish prepared by your private villa chef or indulge in one of the fantastic local seafood restaurants.
Learn more about Los Cabos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.