Villa Mandarinas Vacation Rental
Villa Mandarinas is a spectacular, oceanfront, luxury villa with breathtaking views of the south shore, located just past Mismaloya Beach and approximately 9 miles from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
The villa is inside a walled estate and is a world unto itself, including a full staff, with and private chef preparing three meals a day. The climate is perfect for a focus on outdoor living at its best, offering everything from an al fresco kitchen complete with pizza oven, your own private pier and a cozy fire pit for star gazing after the sun sets. The property has brilliant design details featured in Architectural Digest and breathtaking views of the ocean and south shore. Located just beyond Mismaloya Beach and approximately 9 miles from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
The villa is designed with clean contemporary lines with an infusion of organic details juxtaposed with vivid tropical colors inspired by nature and the best of Mexico’s colorful heritage.
Enter the uppermost level to breathtaking ocean views including the iconic Los Arcos islands. The 15,000-square-foot villa is built into the hillside with a main house on one side and five bedrooms terraced down the other side, with a central open-air stairway dividing the two. The main house has two bedrooms and the main level with common entertaining, kitchen dining, living and media opening onto the heated, infinity pool and poolside Jacuzzi, terrace and outdoor dining with full outdoor kitchen, including pizza oven and wet bar.
One level below the pool is a game room with pool table, wet bar and lounging area all with the amazing ocean views and the eighth bedroom.
Take the steps down thru the gardens to the ocean level terrace with a manmade tidal pool and your own private pier. The tidal pool appears almost a part of the natural setting, made with the large granite stones of the coastline. Pier and tidal pool only accessible when the ocean is calm.
This private villa can be rented as a five-to-10 bedroom, with eight bedrooms in the main house and two bedrooms in the casita. Access to the second pool and entertainment area is for rentals of nine or more bedrooms only. It's as if there was a private boutique resort just for you and your guests.
- Bedroom 1 - Main Entrance Level: Two single beds (can be pushed together to form a king), en-suite bathroom with shower, outdoor Jacuzzi, great views from every corner
- Bedroom 2 (Blue master) - Level 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/Jacuzzi, TV, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone
- Bedroom 3 (Green master) - Level 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/Jacuzzi, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone
- Bedroom 4 (Yellow master) - Level 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/Jacuzzi, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone
- Bedroom 5 (Turquoise room) - Main Level: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/Jacuzzi, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone
- Bedroom 6 (Magenta room) - Main Level: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/Jacuzzi, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone
- Bedroom 7 (Red room) - Main Level: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/Jacuzzi, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone
- Bedroom 8 (Mural room) - Main Level: Two queen beds, en-suite bathroom with shower/tub, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone
- Bedroom 9 (in the Casita): King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 10 (in the Casita): King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Baby crib
- Beach chairs/loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Brick Oven
- Cable TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- Central air-conditioning
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Flotation devices
- Gated property
- Gourmet kitchen
- High chair
- Internet access
- iPod docking station
- Luxury amenities in every bathroom
- Ocean view
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor living
- Snorkel equipment
- Wireless internet
- Heated pool (12 meters x 3.5 meters)
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Saltwater pool
- Outdoor shower
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Daily cook service from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Butler service from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Manager available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and also provides concierge services
- Security Guard/Maintenance man: 24/ 7, resides on the property
- Staff works Sundays and Holidays for no extra charge
- Welcome tropical drink upon arrival for the entire group
- Cold tea-infused towelettes for refreshing upon arrival
- Free long distance calls using the Vonage system
- Free bottle water
- Shopping service for groceries (plus 10% service charge)
- Turndown service provided nightly
- Cost of food averages $25-30 per person, per day
- Maximum 20 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets permitted
- Voltage 110
- Chef service is included and cannot be canceled
- Guests are not permitted to use the kitchen
- Children are not permitted in the kitchen
- Two pull-out couches can be used for children
- Weddings are allowed up to a maximum of 35 persons at an additional cost
- Boat Charters, Spa Services, Personal trainers, Private bilingual guides and cars for Excursions and Tours can all be arranged at additional costs
- Minimum stay: 3 nights (10 nights over Christmas/New Year's)
Puerto Vallarta Villa Notes
- Most villas in Puerto Vallarta are fully staffed with a houseman, cook, maid, pool serviceman and gardener. Staff generally do not work on Sunday and Mexican holidays, however this may vary by villa. Please confirm staffing details about your villa at time of booking.
|Now to Oct 31, 2016||5||
$ 1,800 € 1648 $ 2422 $ 2407 1787 £ 1392
|Now to Oct 31, 2016||6||
$ 1,990 € 1822 $ 2678 $ 2661 1976 £ 1539
|Now to Oct 31, 2016||7||
$ 2,240 € 2050 $ 3015 $ 2995 2224 £ 1732
|Now to Oct 31, 2016||8||
$ 2,490 € 2279 $ 3351 $ 3329 2472 £ 1926
|Now to Oct 31, 2016||9||
$ 2,790 € 2554 $ 3755 $ 3731 2770 £ 2158
|Now to Oct 31, 2016||10||
$ 2,990 € 2737 $ 4024 $ 3998 2968 £ 2312
|Nov 1, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||5||
$ 2,000 € 1831 $ 2692 $ 2674 1985 £ 1547
|Nov 1, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||6||
$ 2,400 € 2197 $ 3230 $ 3209 2383 £ 1856
|Nov 1, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||7||
$ 2,800 € 2563 $ 3768 $ 3744 2780 £ 2165
|Nov 1, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||8||
$ 3,200 € 2929 $ 4307 $ 4279 3177 £ 2475
|Nov 1, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||9||
$ 3,600 € 3295 $ 4845 $ 4814 3574 £ 2784
|Nov 1, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||10||
$ 3,990 € 3652 $ 5370 $ 5335 3961 £ 3086
Taxes are included in posted rates. Special rates apply for holiday weeks.
Security Deposit: $1,500
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Villa Mandarinas is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Mismaloya, Puerto Vallarta:
Villa Mandarinas Reviews
There are currently no specials available for Villa Mandarinas.
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide
Puerto Vallarta, situated on the Pacific Ocean's Bay of Banderas, is one of Mexico's most sophisticated destinations. Bordered by golden beaches and lush palm-covered mountains, it's the perfect spot to relax and recharge. Enjoy the simple pleasures of sun and sand, or indulge in more decadent treats: world-class spas, high-end restaurants, or boutique shopping. There's no shortage of active pursuits, either: options include swimming with dolphins, diving with manta rays, horseback riding, or gliding from treetop to treetop on an exhilarating rainforest canopy tour.
Learn more about Puerto Vallarta »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.