Crowning a dramatic cliff and providing uninterrupted ocean views in all directions, Casa Tres Soles is one of the most beautiful homes in Punta Mita.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 30, 2019||9||5||
$ 11,000 € 9878 $ 15652 $ 14946 11185 £ 8667
|May 1, 2019 to Oct 31, 2019||9||5||
$ 9,500 € 8531 $ 13518 $ 12908 9660 £ 7485
|Nov 1, 2019 to Dec 18, 2019||9||5||
$ 11,000 € 9878 $ 15652 $ 14946 11185 £ 8667
|Dec 19, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 20,000 € 17960 $ 28458 $ 27175 20337 £ 15759
Please add 16% tax to all rates.
A 20% of total nightly accommodations for food, beverage, alcohol and miscellaneous deposit to be pre-collected.
More than 18 guests require an additional fee of $500 USD per person per night.
Maximum of 20 guests
Security Deposit: $8,000
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Casa Tres Soles Vacation Rental
An extraordinary feeling of peace and serenity pervades the entire property, thanks to the masterful interweaving of both sophisticated elegance and ethnic informality. The genius of its design is carried through to the smallest detail, giving guests a warm experience of traditional Mexico. Notable works of art by renowned artists and craftsmen enhance every room of this magnificent house.
Surrounded by stunning ocean views, the oval shaped terrace is elegantly furnished with oversized sofas, hand embroidered fabrics, indigenous art and renowned Mexican craft works that contribute to the villa’s ambience. The view of the ocean merging with the edge of the pool is sure to leave a lasting impression.
The main palapa is surrounded by terraces that seem to float over the curving pool, which boasts more than 160 feet of infinity edge. The dining table overlooks the drama of the Pacific sunsets from a sheltered and quiet viewpoint. Smaller groups may choose to dine in the family room area or on the family room terrace. Aside from being a protected, air conditioned retreat, the family room is also a comfortable space to watch a movie, listen to music or play a game of backgammon. All of these activities can be enjoyed while gazing out to wonderful vistas of the ocean, terraces and beach below.
The bar - a sculptural piece of art handcrafted from tropical hardwoods - can seat up to 8 people comfortably.
The villa also provides a sauna, massage room and a fully equipped gym with satellite TVs. Adjacent to the gym is a favorite place to spend on evening, watching a movie with HD audio and video. The cozy sofas and chairs can accommodate up to 16 people for a cold drink, snack and popcorn from the snack bar.
- Bedroom 1 – Master 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, internet access, outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 2 – Master 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, internet access, outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 3 – Master 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, internet access, outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, internet access
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, internet access, outdoor sitting area
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, internet access, balcony
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, internet access, outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 8 (Casita) – Pilot Suite 1: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, internet access
- Bedroom 9 (Casita) – Pilot Suite 2: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, internet access
- CD player
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Fitness equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas grill
- Gated community
- Gym with top of the line equipment including free weights, 3 treadmills, 1 elliptical machine and 1 recumbent bike
- Indoor/Outdoor speakers
- iPod docks throughout house
- iTunes (up to 6,000 songs and playlists)
- Massage room with shower facilities
- Media room with state-of-the-art surround sound and super wide HD screen. Seats 18
- Outdoor furniture
- Private clay tennis courts a few minutes walk from the villa
- Satellite TV
- Sauna built in lightwood; seats 4 comfortably
- Stereo system
- Sub-Zero wine storage and house wine list
- Wireless internet throughout
- Zoned air-conditioning throughout
- 30-yard walk to a white sand private beach
- Large infinity edge pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast cook
- Chef service for lunch and dinner
- Concierge service
- Laundry service
- Waiter / bartender
- House manager
- 3 one-way airport transfers
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- 10 passenger mini van and a 7 passenger SUV, with drivers
- Kids programs
- 5 minute drive to Punta Mita resorts
- 35 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Area under roof: 18,000 square feet
- Water features and gardens: 20,000 square feet
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 11am
Casa Tres Soles Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Personalize Your Getaway with up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
At Villas of Distinction, we’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
Destination Dollars Rewards
$5,000 - $15,000
$15,000 - $25,000
$$25,001 - $35,000
$35,001 - $50,000
$50,001 - $75,000
$75,001 - $100,000
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Destination Dollars is valid for new bookings made between 1/14/19 and 1/25/19 for travel from 1/21/19-12/31/19. Offer valid only for villa guests. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Credit may only be applied to services where we earn 10% commission or greater, or the service must be marked up by 10% if it is a non-commissionable service. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Punta Mita Travel Guide
Exclusive & Exquisite
Tucked away on a small peninsula on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, Punta Mita is a haven for vacationers seeking low-key luxury. The resort town is only a short drive from Puerto Vallarta – another Mexican gem for its beaches, water sports, shopping, and dining – but its exclusivity can make guests feel worlds away from other travelers.
Relax on your beachside palapa as you take in the exquisite views of the Pacific Ocean and Banderas Bay, surrounded by the backdrop of the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains. Punta Mita lies on the same latitude as Hawaii, meaning year-round balmy weather and gentle sea breezes – perfect for learning to sail or surf. Spend time in the gorgeous turquoise water snorkeling among colorful coral reefs, swimming with dolphins, or paddle boarding past rocky vistas. Fresh seafood, exotic cocktails, and lively nightlife – from salsa clubs to chic beachside lounges – are easy to find, but you can easily hide away with your loved ones in your fully staffed villa and want for nothing at all. With a private pool, beach, and maybe even your own personal chef, complete seclusion is completely heavenly. A luxury villa vacation in Punta Mita is nothing less than your own private piece of paradise.
Learn more about Punta Mita »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.