Orvonte Estate Villa at Windjammer Landing Vacation Rental
Enjoy the barefoot luxury of St. Lucia's Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort. Balancing culture, entertainment, romance and adventure, Windjammer Landing provides guests with everything they need to create a memorable experience that is uniquely Saint Lucia.
These three, four and five bedroom villas have full size swimming pools, private parking and spacious terraces with panoramic views.
Estate Villas include luxurious features, each enjoying unique interior designs. All bedrooms have private en-suites and air conditioning. Perfect for extended families and friends.
The villa also includes the daily services of a dedicated chef for your culinary pleasure. These villas are the ultimate in luxury. You never have to leave your villa to enjoy a perfect vacation, but when you do, all the amenities of the resort are at your command.
Orvonte Estate Villa
Set high in the mountainside, Orvonte will enthrall you with spectacular ocean views. The two-tier wooden terrace surrounding the extra large swimming pool is the perfect place to enjoy the evening sunsets with family or friends. Experience the ambiance of this exquisite and tranquil villa. It features the master king bedroom which is tucked away with open doors leading to the terrace and magnificent views.
Windjammer Landing offers optional meal plans and endless activities that are tons of fun. Please click here for information about dining, beach activities, kids programs, the spa and more...
Meal plans are available at an additional cost. Contact a villa specialist for details.
- Bedroom 1 - King bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 & 4 - Twin bedded room with en-suite bathroom
- Optional bedding configurations can be arranged on request
- 110 voltage
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV and DVD
- CD players
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the resort
- En-suite bathrooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Living and dining area w/ ocean views
- Multilevel (1-3 levels)
- Personal safe
- Plunge pools (optional)
- Private terrace and sun decks
- Located on a crescent-shaped beach on the tranquil shores of Labrelotte Bay
- Private pool
Staff and Services
- Private chef for 3 meals daily (cost of food is additional and separate from meal plans and all-inclusive package)
- Daily housekeeping
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Meal plans are available upon request
- Nanny/babysitting services can be arranged for children 4 and under starting at $15 per hour
- Dry cleaning services
- Private taxi transfers are available at an additional cost
- Windjammer is located on the Northwest end of St. Lucia in Labrelotte Bay
- Located 20 minutes from Castries
- 15 minutes from Rodney Bay, restaurants and grocery stores
- 30 minutes from Soufriere
- Sorry, no pets
- Check in 3pm
- Check out 11am
- If renting a car, complimentary parking is available
- Weddings are available, please ask your villa specialist for additional information
Additional Villa Notes
- 3 & 4 bedroom estate villas can each accommodate up to 2 additional children or teenagers at a cost of $50 per night per rollaway bed.
- Meal plans are per person, per day. Dinner can be eaten in Dragon Fly, Papa Don’s and Upper Deck (reservations required). Please note that the Breakfast and Dinner plan (MAP) rates do not include beverages and supplement charges will apply to certain items on the menu for example lobster when in season. Meal plans are for use in resort restaurants only and do not apply to the in-villa chef
- All-inclusive plan includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, all beverages and snacks. Alcohol, wine and sparkling wine can be ordered by the glass but are not included by the bottle. Motorized and non motorized water sports such as, Aqua Finn Sailing, Windsurfing, Hobie Cat Sailing, Tube Rides, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Knee-Boarding, Waterskiing, and Wakeboarding. Please ask your villa specialist for more information regarding rates and types of meal plans available at Windjammer Landing. Meal plans are for use in resort restaurants only and do not apply to the in-villa chef
|Now to Apr 8, 2018||4||
$ 2,166 € 1796 $ 2875 $ 2899 2108 £ 1580
|Apr 9, 2018 to Jun 30, 2018||4||
$ 1,548 € 1284 $ 2055 $ 2072 1506 £ 1129
|Jul 1, 2018 to Aug 31, 2018||4||
$ 1,845 € 1530 $ 2449 $ 2469 1795 £ 1346
|Sep 1, 2018 to Sep 30, 2018||4||
$ 1,548 € 1284 $ 2055 $ 2072 1506 £ 1129
|Oct 1, 2018 to Dec 20, 2018||4||
$ 1,845 € 1530 $ 2449 $ 2469 1795 £ 1346
Rates are based on 8 guests and 3 & 4 bedroom estate villas can each accommodate up to 2 additional children or teenagers at a cost of $50 per night per rollaway bed.
Please add 10% VAT tax and a 10% service charge to all rates.
Minimum Stay: 7 nights over Christmas / New Years
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Orvonte Estate Villa at Windjammer Landing is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Labrelotte Bay, St. Lucia:
Orvonte Estate Villa at Windjammer Landing Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Free Night + Reduced Rates »
Book 4 nights on the all-inclusive plan and get the 5th night fee when you book by June 30, 2018. Also receive 40% off regular villa rates and all inclusive meal plan rates.
Valid for new bookings made 2/12/18 to 6/30/18 for travel 2/28/18 to 12/20/18. Blackout dates apply: February 10-24, 2018 and March 24 - April 8, 2018. 5 Night minimum booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details. Mention offer code "Winter/Sun Sale"
Up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Food & Wine Pre-Stocking
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends March 23, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 3/14/18 - 3/23/18 for travel from 3/14/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $5,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
St. Lucia Travel Guide
St. Lucia’s dramatic landscape leaves a strong impression; the majestic Pitons tower nearly 3,000 ft. above the sapphire sea, creating a stunning backdrop from every angle. The island is also home to the world’s only drive-in volcano and the stunning Diamond Mineral Baths and Waterfalls. Because the falls are laced with minerals, the water changes colors as it falls, creating a mesmerizing kaleidoscope of colors. Hike through the island's incredibly lush rainforests, visit enormous 2,000-pound leatherback turtles on Grande Anse Beach, and soak in the mud beneath the Sulfur Springs (legend has it, the mud makes you look and feel younger). St. Lucia is a verdant, unspoiled playground for those seeking natural beauty, romance, and adventure.
Luxury villas in St. Lucia each have their own architectural personality. Explore our range of uniquely-styled villas, including a 150-year-old restored French colonial plantation house, an intriguing villa built to look like a castle, a Spanish-style villa with a courtyard at its center, and an exotic villa that blends traditional West Indian and Eastern architecture. Whatever your taste, Villas of Distinction will provide the perfect villa for your unforgettable vacation in St. Lucia.
Learn more about St. Lucia »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.