The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay is an ultra-modern private sea view villa, located directly on the Island’s most beautiful beach.
The Beach House Vacation Rental
The villa sleeps 6-8 comfortably, it has two en-suite double bedrooms, plus a trendy mezzanine bedroom ideal for up to a further four children, or two adults.
Being located in the center of Ao Yon Bay, Phuket’s most beautiful white sand beach, there could be no better position on the island. Ao Yon beach is picturesque and sheltered, and is therefore one of the select few beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket’s west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
It is located on Phuket’s famous Cape Panwa peninsular, which is surrounded by beautiful islands and is the gateway to the islands of southern Phuket such as Phi Phi Island and Koh Racha. Cape Panwa, on Phuket’s southern coast is where you’ll find the luxury end of tourism and away from Phuket’s lower-end mass-tourist offerings found on the west coast, making it perfect for both families and those seeking an exclusive, luxurious and relaxing beach holiday.
The villa is also only 10-15 minutes away from Phuket Town with all of it’s modern bars, restaurants, colourful markets and designer shops; 15 minutes from the main shopping centres of the island; 15 minutes from Phuket’s famous night market; 5 minutes from Cape Panwa peninsular with it’s bars, restaurants, and The Phuket Aquarium.
You could decide not to leave Ao Yon Beach as there are wonderful restaurants and bars on your doorstep, including The Brasserie on The Beach, the beach restaurant and beach club of Phuket’s best restaurant and ‘institution’, The Brasserie in Phuket Town, which is only a 30 second walk along the beach from the villa. They’ll prepare champagne and oysters, a ‘just-caught’ barbecued fish, or the island’s best fillet steak tenderloin! The Beach Restaurant just one minute away also serves delicious Thai food directly on the beach – a real ‘no shoes’ experience and always popular.
This villa, plus our sister villa Baan Amandeha have been designed by one of Thailand’s finest architects, Khun Navachon Suksawat. The brief we gave her was to create a luxury villa that is contemporary, spacious and light. It had to be visually stunning, and to allow the views of the ocean to be enjoyed from all areas of the villa. Most importantly the villa had to make the occupants feel special. She created the modern and contemporary villa, with a huge 4.5m floor to ceiling glass wall covering the entire south face, making you feel like the sea can be touched. This gives all occupants the maximum light and space. There are two double bedrooms, plus a mezzanine floor overlooking the open-plan living area which can sleep four children, or a further two adults.
The main living area enjoys a 4.5m high ceiling giving you a real sensation of space and light. It features a large open-plan living area, dining and fully equipped kitchen. Equipped with lounge and soft-seating it will be such a wonderful place to read a magazine, catch a movie on the 60-inch TV with over 200 international satellite channels or catch up with friends on Facebook or Skype, using the high Wi-Fi speed internet.
The living room windows fully open, and lead onto the terrace for outside dining or a BBQ. Connected to the terrace is the plunge pool, which can turn into an 8-person heated Jacuzzi at night.
The gardens are carefully landscaped gardens, with ornamental pots, tropical plants, palm trees, and a 100 years old conifer tree, giving you natural shade. There is a fully-equipped bar and BBQ, plunge pool with sunken seating, sun loungers plus beach-club cabana style seating perfect to give you shade, or to enjoy a massage by the beach. You’ll enjoy wonderful sea views from every corner of the garden, and can access the beach and sea directly from the garden.
The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay, is Phuket’s most contemporary beach house, Like Baan Amandeha it is a one in a million property. It is are arguably Phuket’s finest modern beach house when you consider it’s direct beach and seafront location, mixed with it’s striking contemporary design. Consider the fact it gives you year-round swimming, and located a few meters from Phuket’s finest beach restaurant, makes the villa the best choice for families or groups of friends alike.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Nov 16, 2019||3||7||
$ 444 € 398 $ 644 $ 597 449 £ 341
|Nov 17, 2019 to Dec 16, 2019||3||7||
$ 594 € 532 $ 862 $ 799 600 £ 456
|Dec 17, 2019 to Jan 8, 2020
Chinese New Year
$ 1,286 € 1152 $ 1867 $ 1731 1300 £ 988
Rates are based on 6 guests with a maximum occupancy of 10. Rates are based on a 7 night stay. Shorter stays are possible at a higher rate.
Additional guests are charged £49 (for stays of up to 6 nights) and £34 (for stays for 7 nights or longer) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number of sleeps. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. This covers the costs of linen and towels, linen change, washing linen & towels, electricity usage, water usage, the setting up of the addition beds, plus normal wear and tear. Baby cots are subject to availability.
Security Deposit: £1,000
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights during high and low season. Peak season is 7 nights.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, with feature glass walls, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, safe, plus private terrace with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, safe, plus private terrace with private garden views.
- Bedroom 3 (Mezzanine Floor): Two king futon beds, shared use of bathroom 2 with large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. It has built-in wardrobes, an elevated view overlooking the living area, and enjoys panoramic sea views. The glass barrier of the mezzanine ensures safety, but also means you can still enjoy wonderful sea views. This feature floor will be great fun for 2 adults or up to 4 children, with it’s ladder-style steps it is like entering a special ‘beach house crow’s nest’.
- 65" HD smart TV, with HD DVD player in living room
- All bedrooms enjoy full-width floor-to-ceiling opening glass windows and balconies
- All-weather sun loungers, comfortable outdoor sofas and large parasols
- Cabaña style large covered beach bed
- Expansive, far-reaching panoramic views
- Extensive 2000+ movie library with classics, latest releases, all Oscar winners, plus children's and family movies
- Extra high 4.5 meter ceilings throughout villa and bedrooms
- Full international satellite TV channels.
- Furnished to exceptionally high standards including Asian works of art, gorgeous hand-made furniture, cooling stone flooring, and polished marble throughout
- High chair available upon request
- High-speed wireless internet throughout all bedrooms and living areas
- Huge open-plan living/dining room with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass windows
- Indoor & outdoor plush cotton towels provided
- Large covered terraces
- Laundry facilities
- Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms
- Luxury indoor and outdoor towels
- Multiple balconies, large terrace and private gardens
- Outdoor professional stainless steel gas grill barbecue (gas included)
- Selection of books and magazines, board games, cards, backgammon, chess, and draughts
- Silent multi-speed ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Silent running air-conditioning throughout all bedrooms and living areas
- Surround sound speaker system, with MP3/iPhone/iPod dock
- Surrounded by lush tropical foliage and gardens fragrant with jasmine and bougainvillea
- Tropical gardens, with ornamental pots, lotus ponds and water features
- Two 2-person canoes, plus a range of beach games such as badminton, paddle tennis, beach ball, Frisbee and boule.
- Ultra-modern, fully equipped kitchen
- Direct beach access, and direct beach frontage
- Use of all beach equipment such as canoes and snorkeling equipment is included
- Plunge pool and sea views, giving you unparalleled panoramic views over the Andaman Sea and distant islands
Staff and Services
- A mid-week bedding change
- Housekeeping service, 2-hours per day
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping services can be arranged
- Daily laundry services
- Concierge services
- Airport transfers
- Car rental
- Tailor-made tours and activities
- Day trips to local markets
- Private Chef & catering services.
- Wedding and event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
- Tickets and restaurant reservations
- Luxury private transportation
- Bodyguards and personal security services
- Nanny and babysitting services
- Personalized cakes & bakery goods
- Massage, health and beauty treatments
- Personal shopper
- Corporate retreat and team-building services
- Golf course reservations
- Personal training services
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Thai cooking lessons or demonstrations
- Private yacht charter
- 45 Minutes to Phuket Airport
- 5 Minutes to Phuket's highly acclaimed aquarium
- 5 Minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and sea promenade
- 5 Minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants
- 10 Minutes to Phuket Town
- 15 Minutes to Phuket's famous Night Market with 100's of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products
- 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping center, with 100's of international brands, 30 - 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, 100+ fashion shops, plus international supermarket
- 20 Minutes to Asia's largest seated Buddha, plus Phuket's main Buddhist temple complex
- 20 Minutes to the nearest golf course, and a further 3 courses within 10 minutes more
- 15 - 40 Minute boat trip away from 8 of the most stunning islands off of Phuket's southern coast
- Kids activities including, on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go karting, ATV rides, elephant rides and trekking, cable water skiing, jungle adventure parks, are all within 5 – 30 minutes away
- 5 – 30 Minutes from several golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, rafting, 4 x 4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking, paint-ball and shooting ranges
- An iron can be provided on request
- There is no microwave
Additional Villa Notes
- Excessive use of electricity may result in additional costs at checkout
The Beach House Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for The Beach House.
Thailand Travel Guide
A Little Bit of Everything Beautiful
Thailand has all the ingredients of a tropical paradise: lush jungle foliage, warm green-blue sea, two sandy coastlines, a sprinkle of small islands, and fresh, sumptuous cuisine praised the world over.
Buddhist temples, shrines, and cloth-bound banyan trees provide a fascinating backdrop of traditional culture set against the ultra-modern amenities of our luxury villa rentals. Depending on where your Thailand luxury villa vacation takes you, you can learn to scuba dive in the southern island of Ko Tao, explore the temple caves surrounding the western city of Kanchanaburi, or practice mediation in Northern Chiang Mai.
In your private luxury villa, every amenity is at your service: a private beach, luxury spas, taxi boats to neighboring islands, snorkeling or surfing excursions, and even a cooking school. Or simply stay tucked away in privacy, sipping cocktails on your balcony with panoramic views of the Andaman Sea as you soak in unforgettable sunsets. If you’re looking to truly get away from it all, a luxury villa vacation in Thailand may be just what you need.
Learn more about Thailand »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.