Casavecchia Volpaia Vacation Rental
Peaceful position for a holiday of total relax in Chianti.
This beautiful farmhouse is located in a very quiet and secluded position on the Castello di Volpaia estate, where we have successfully been renting two other properties, La Pozza and Il Casetto for many years. The owners of the estate, with long experience in providing guest accommodations, completed restoration of this stone-built farmhouse in 2005. Their aim was to make it the ideal residence for those seeking a totally relaxing holiday in Chianti, so they have provided full-time staff to take care of the house and to prepare meals for guests.
The interior of Casavecchia Volpaia has been restored with full respect for the typical Tuscan traditions, and each bedroom has been equipped with an en-suite bathroom Guests can enjoy incredible views from the covered terrace, which is furnished for outdoor eating and is also very practical for families as it overlooks the pool, allowing parents to relax while keeping an eye on the pool area.
The fortified hamlet of Volpaia offers 2 restaurants. The estate can organize cooking lessons for guests to learn the art of Tuscan cuisine, and an opportunity to visit the wine cellars. The English speaking estate staff can organize cooking lessons, visits to the wine cellars and will be glad to assist guests during their stay. There is also a tennis court in the hamlet of Volpaia, available on request.
- Sitting room with fireplace that opens onto the garden
- Dining room
- Kitchen opening onto the covered terrace furnished for outdoor eating
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath and shower)
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- Twin bedroom with direct access to stairs leading outside and en-suite bathroom (bath and shower)
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- Large sitting room with fireplace
- 2 twin bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Swimming pool is 10 x 5m
- Pool is open from May 28 to October 1
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping is included at 4 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Nearest restaurants in Volpaia: 2km
- Radda in Chianti (nearest village with Bank/PO and shops): 7km
- Siena: 40km
- Florence: 55km
- Pisa Airport: 100km
- Heating Costs are an additional cost
- Sorry, no pets
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
|Now to Dec 24, 2016||6||
$ 541 € 485 $ 708 $ 724 537 £ 443
|Dec 25, 2016 to Jan 7, 2017||6||
$ 710 € 637 $ 930 $ 950 706 £ 581
Please add a 2.5% service charge to all rates.
Security Deposit: € 1,000 - Paid locally in cash
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Casavecchia Volpaia is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Chianti, Tuscany:
Casavecchia Volpaia Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Casavecchia Volpaia.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.