Set atop a hill, this elegant contemporary property dominates the surroundings and offers dramatic panoramas of the rolling Tuscan Hills.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 11, 2020||9||7||
$ 3,301 € 2857 $ 4620 $ 4371 3316 £ 2558
House heating charges: upon usage as per meter reading
Extra charges for electricity over 500 kWh per week: €0.42 per extra kWh
Security Deposit: €2,000 - Pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 1 Week. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Poderosa Vacation Rental
This two level luxury villa is one of the most unique and stunning homes in this area. An exquisite selection of custom-made furniture and extraordinary artisanal finishing are evident throughout the house, from the ample airy social rooms to each of the bright nine bedrooms; an impressive list of luxurious amenities make this villa a superb choice for first-class vacation retreats.
The recent meticulous restoration brought this property back to its authentic character with an eye on modern sophistication through high quality materials, attentive detailing, and a soothing color palette. The custom-built private wellness area includes an indoor swimming pool with countercurrent swimming system, a steam room, a sauna, a shower, and a fully equipped gym. These features make the villa an ideal retreat also in the colder months.
With its highly desirable Val d’Orcia location, the exceptional contemporary design, and its large indoor/outdoor space, Villa Poderosa is an excellent house for large groups with children. It is suitable for year-round rentals thanks to the amenities offered and also ideal for wellness retreats due to its vicinity to the Thermal waters of San Casciano.
Panoramic sunroom facing the rolling hills offers quiet comfort for some quality time with a good book or just to sit and enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding landscape, while natural light streams in from the French door and the oversize windows. Also on the ground floor, two sophisticated and generous living areas, the formal dining room and the fully equipped kitchen. The neutral tones of the decor, the textured furniture and exquisite repurposed-wood and cotto floors create a warm, calming ambiance. Both living rooms feature a fireplace, where the vibrant color of the art above the mantel of one and the slim sculptures above the other create great focal points for these very well designed rooms. The clean lines of the furniture, the unexpected station clock and the muted color palette contribute to make these rooms, not only interesting, but true aesthetic gems. The eat-in kitchen is impeccable, provided with a large table for breakfast, built-in custom cabinetry with lots of storage, and all the modern appliances a gourmet chef can desire.
Tranquil and exceptionally manicured grounds include an expansive lawn, a garden with aromatic herbs, such as lavender and rosemary and wild flowers. A private vegetable garden surrounds the pergola near the swimming pool. A spacious portico furnished with large table and chairs is the perfect area for dining al fresco, to fully enjoy the freedom of country living while spared from the heat of the summer Tuscan sun. The sundeck around the private swimming pool is furnished and a charming gazebo offers a nice shaded area to enjoy a glass of wine while taking in the breathtaking panoramic views of the Val D’Orcia rolling hills.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 (Ground Floor): 2 Bedrooms with full size bed (1.50 cm x 200 cm) share a bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Generous master suite with king bed, master bathroom with tub and separate stall shower, separate walk-in closet
- Bedrooms 4 - 7 (First Floor): 2 Family Suites, each one with a queen bedroom and one bedroom with full size bed (1.50 cm x 200 cm) share a bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8 & 9 (First Floor): 2 Queen bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms are provided with A/C - All bathrooms are supplied with hair dryers.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Private parking
- Satellite Sky TV
- Vegetable and herb garden
- Washer and dryer
- Wellness area including indoor swimming pool with counter-current swimming system, steam room, sauna, and gym
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Private swimming pool (12 m x 4.5 m) with steps and ladder for easy access
- Indoor swimming pool with counter-current swimming system
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Housekeeping service 4 hours daily, except Sunday
- House, garden and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Additional linen/towel change for entire house
- Cook service: upon request, to be booked in advance
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- San Casciano dei bagni - 11 minutes
- Electricity (up to 500 kWh/week) and water is included
- Washer & dryer and ironing facilities at disposal during housekeeping hours
- Non smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be pay locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
Up to a $2,000 Amazon Gift Card »
It’s Our Friends & Family Sale
We’re giving you up to a $2,000 Amazon Gift Card
With our fan-favorite Friends & Family Sale, there’s never a better time to start planning your dream Spring Break escape. For a limited time only, when you book your dream villa vacation for travel throughout the months of March or April, we will give you up to $2,000 in an Amazon gift card* to spend your way.
*Please note, the $2,000 Amazon gift card offer is only available for villa guests.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn up to a $2,000 Amazon Gift Card – on us.
Villa Booking Cost
Amazon Gift Card Value
$5,000 – $15,000
$15,001 – $25,000
$25,001 – $35,000
$35,001 – $50,000
$50,001 – $75,000
$75,001 – $100,000
From Jamaica to NYC, from private catamaran tours to performances at The Met, our selection of exclusive villas spans the globe offering luxury with access to some of the world’s best experiences.
Don’t miss our biggest savings of the year!
The Friends & Family Sale ends midnight on February 22, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
Amazon.com gift card offer is valid for new bookings made between 2/11/19 – 2/22/19 for travel from 3/1/19 – 4/30/19. Gift card rewards valid only for villa guests. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Amazon.com Gift Card amount. Gift Card cannot be applied towards booking value. Gift Card will be emailed within 21 business days of booking being Paid in Full to the email address on file for the primary guest. Email containing gift card code will be sent from email@example.com. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply. Please call for full details. Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.