This ski-in/ski-out chalet is located in the exclusive gated community of Deer Crest at Deer Valley Resort.
King’s Estate Vacation Rental
Offering six bedrooms, nine baths and 8,300 square feet of living space, with an additional 3000 square feet of outdoor deck and balcony space. Enjoy three levels of luxury with a spectacular glass elevator, washer and dryer on each floor, earthstone pizza oven, wet bar with wine room, home theater, five additional flat-screen TVs, a game room, office, nine fireplaces, sauna, private outdoor hot tub, outdoor fire pit, BBQ with rotisserie and stunning mountain views.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 20, 2019||6||
$ 6,000 € 5463 $ 8589 $ 8211 6230 £ 4724
|Apr 21, 2019 to Dec 1, 2019||6||
$ 3,000 € 2732 $ 4294 $ 4105 3115 £ 2362
|Dec 2, 2019 to Dec 19, 2019||6||
$ 857 € 780 $ 1227 $ 1173 890 £ 675
|Dec 20, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 9,350 € 8513 $ 13384 $ 12795 9709 £ 7362
Please add 20.23% taxes and fees to all rates. For booking made for April 1, 2019 and after, please add 20.44% Tax.
A $100 non-refundable Damage Waiver is to be collected for all bookings.
$120 per night Hospitality Fee plus 13.42% Tax
Security Deposit: Credit Card to be kept on file plus a $100 Damage Waiver Fee plus 13.42% Tax
Minimum Stay: 5 Night minimum. 7 night minimum during Festive season.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Master Bedroom: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, gas fireplace, TV
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, gas fireplace, TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, gas fireplace, TV
- Bedroom 5: Two double bed/twin bunks,en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6: King-size bed,en-suite bathroom
- BBQ with rotisserie
- Breakfast bar
- Earthstone pizza oven
- Fire pit
- Flat-screen TVs
- Glass elevator
- Home theater
- Hot tub
- Wet bar with wine room
- Wine cellar
- Wireless internet access
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping – winter season only
- Complimentary in town shuttle service – winter season only
- Personalized check-in
- Private concierge
- Complimentary shuttle
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping and delivery service
- Private chef and catering service
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets and custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
- 10-minute drive to Park City, grocery store, golf course, and tennis
- 45-minute drive to SLC airport
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Guests are advised to rent a vehicle, utilize the complimentary Park City transit system, or book third party transportation (taxi, Uber, Lyft)
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings at this property are non-refundable. Please ask your villa specialist about Travel Insurance.
- Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please inquire for the latest bedding details and options.
- For any reservation with dates falling within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in.
King’s Estate Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for King’s Estate.
Utah Travel Guide
The Greatest Snow on Earth
Utah is known for its stunning natural beauty, national parks (5 in total!), and array of outdoor activities, from mountain biking to whitewater rafting. Perhaps the region’s greatest pride and passion, however, is its legendary skiing. Utah boasts 14 major ski resorts, 11 of which are within an hour’s drive of Salt Lake City International Airport.
Many of our luxury villa rentals in Utah are located in Park City, home of the U.S. Ski Team and site of three world-renowned ski resorts: Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort and Canyons Resort. Our luxurious homes feature ski-in/ski-out access to perfectly groomed runs, private Jacuzzis with gorgeous mountain views, and fun extras like pool tables, pizza ovens, home theaters and more. After a day spent on the slopes, hit the town for nightlife, shopping, fine dining, and live entertainment. If you travel in January, you can even attend the Sundance Film Festival, held annually in Park City.
Learn more about Utah »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.