Necker Island Exclusive Vacation Rental
Necker, Sir Richard Branson’s private island paradise, is situated in the British Virgin Islands, a stunning and unspoilt area of the Caribbean.
At 74 acres, Necker sits in turquoise waters surrounded by coral reefs and fringed with beautiful white sandy beaches. Necker can become your own private hideaway; away from the stresses and strains of daily life. The island can be hired exclusively or if you're not looking to hire it exclusively, you can still enjoy the Necker experience during Celebration Weeks when individual rooms can be booked by singles or couples to enjoy our fabulous island paradise ’house party’ style.
Accommodation on Necker Island
Accommodation on Necker Island includes nine bedrooms in the Great House and six individual Bali Houses dotted around the island. In the centre of the island is Temple House and the Love Temple. Up at the Great House there is also a bunkroom that sleeps up to six children. There are a total of 17 bedrooms plus the bunkroom on the island with space for additional guests available on request.
This spacious al fresco style Balinese villa boasts amazing panoramic views of the Caribbean, the Atlantic and neighbouring islands. Each of the eight guest rooms in the brand new Great House has a balcony, and all come with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms. On the upper level you’ll find the Master Suite, complete with private outdoor Jacuzzi and outdoor bath. All rooms have king size beds which can be split into twin beds in most cases. All rooms in the Great House are fully air-conditioned.
The Great House is the place where people come together, and has an expansive outdoor terrace with hammocks and sofas. There’s a state-of-the art kitchen where our resident chefs prepare their famous dishes and a large dining table for everyone to gather round to enjoy their meal. There is also a fully-stocked bar where our team can make you your favourite cocktails, or you can just help yourself! For a bit of fun there’s also a snooker table, piano, lots of comfortable sofas and cushions, an entertainment system with a large range of CDs and DVDs, and guest computers with internet access. Up on the roof you’ll find a cosy four-person Jacuzzi – perfect for sipping champagne as you watch the sun set.
The Bali Houses
These six beautiful private houses are built in authentic Balinese style and each can accommodate a couple and both Bali Beach and Bali Buah can be split into twins. Some of the Bali Houses are split levels complete with a meditation room. Bali Hi, Bali Cliff and Bali Beach are built on a cliff in order to maximise views, sea breezes and the sounds of the sea. They are nestled together with one shared plunge pool but all with private en-suite bathrooms. Bali Cliff has a stunning fully open-air bathroom. Bali Beach as you might expect overlooks the beach! Bali Lo, Bali Buah and Bali Kukila are built in the middle of the island and boast wonderful views with a large private pool. All Bali Houses have home entertainment systems with iPod docking leads and all are fully air-conditioned.
Temple House & Love Temple
Situated right in the middle of the island with panoramic views, Temple House and the Love Temple are built in the same Balinese style you’ll find elsewhere on Necker and they’re both a short walk from the Beach House.
Temple House was built to Richard’s exacting standards and boasts a beautiful freshwater infinity pool, a fully-equipped kitchen plus an open air lounge with TV and surround-sound system. There is also a free-standing marble bath just off the main bedroom – ideal for soaking as you gaze out to sea.
Love Temple Located nearby Temple House and accessible by a short grass footpath, the Love Temple is a private and spectacular room with a covered but open air bathroom at the back and its own lawn terrace.
Food & Drink
Fine food is the highlight of any guests stay and our rates are fully inclusive of all food and all beverages, including champagne. Our wonderful chefs prepare food that we have become famous for and it is up to guests whether they want to dine on lobster and caviar or a Sunday roast! Dining can be formal or informal, inside or outside, themed or traditional or a mixture of everything! We stock a fine range of international wines, top quality spirits, international beers and excellent house champagne. If you would like us to ship in something special, simply give us plenty of notice (generally there is no extra charge unless the item is particularly rare or extra shipping is involved). No limit is placed on the amount of food or beverage consumed and guests are encouraged to treat Necker like their own home, therefore they are welcome to help themselves to anything they want, any time.
Leha Leha is the Balinese way of describing peace, relaxation and daydreaming, and there is no better place to experience this than with a spa treatment on Necker Island Spa. We have two fully trained resident beauty therapists offering a fabulous range of treatments. These are not included in our normal rates and a treatment list is available on request.
Weddings & Honeymoons
It is hard to think of a better place to get married and we love weddings on Necker. Please contact your Reservations Office for more information. We are also an ideal location for a romantic honeymoon in paradise, Celebration Weeks are ideal for this too as it is not necessary for a couple to hire the entire Island.
Birthdays, Anniversaries & Other Celebrations
We can arrange practically anything to help mark a special occasion – fireworks, hundreds of balloons, a non-stop feast; you tell us what you want and we’ll make it happen.
Exclusive hire includes use of the new Great House with eight bedrooms and one master suite sleeping a total of 18 guests. There is also a bunkroom that can accommodate up to six additional children. Further accommodation is in the six Balinese-style houses dotted around the island each sleeping two guests in each house.
Rental Rates Includes:
- Your accommodation
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages)
- Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
- A team of more than 100 fabulous staff including watersports instructors and a tennis professional
- Two freshwater pools and a large Jacuzzi on the beach
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Windsurfing and kite surfing equipment
- Sailing and speed boats and fishing equipment (not deep sea)
- Kayaks, water-skiing equipment, snorkelling equipment, paddleboards etc.
- Disco DJ included on one night
- Laundry facility (dry cleaning not available)
- Wireless internet throughout the island
- 10% BVI accommodation tax
- There are plenty of places to lie on the beach and enjoy the sea. Main Beach is where most of our water activities are based and where you will find the Tennis and Beach Pavilion plus an aqua-trampoline anchored to the sea floor. Turtle Beach is a more peaceful palm-fringed beach, with hammocks hanging between the trees. There are many other places where guests can find a peaceful spot to relax and the more energetic can take the two-hour walk around the island to view the flora and fauna.
- The Beach Pool Pavilion has one of the most stunning pools around! This is located at Main Beach and can be accessed from both land and beach sides. There is a swim-up bar off the freeform infinity pool complete with rocks in the pool where guests can sit and enjoy a drink plus a huge Jacuzzi right on the beach with space for more than 30 people! Within the pool complex is our thatched Crocodile Pavilion, complete with a large solid teak crocodile table where guests can be served fresh food from the Pavilion’s gourmet kitchen. At Temple House the lounge area leads directly onto a freshwater infinity pool, and a large private pool can also be found at Bali Lo & Bali Buah along with a plunge pool at Bali Hi, Bali Cliff & Bali Beach.
Staff and Services
- A dedicated team of fabulous staff
- Children: Richard Branson designed Necker Island to be his family’s holiday home and his own children spent almost all of their school holidays there since they were infants, therefore it is no surprise that Necker Island is child friendly. The only time where Necker is best left to the grownups is during our couple-only Celebration Weeks where it’s time for the adults to enjoy themselves! We do, however, have special Family Fun Weeks, when whole families are welcome on island.
|Now to Dec 31, 2017
From $80,000 per night for up to 34 adults
Contact About Availability
Please add 2.5% British Virgin Islands service charge to all rates.
Minimum Stay: Minimum stays may apply throughout the year, and supplements may apply over Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Easter.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Necker Island Exclusive is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Necker Island, Virgin Gorda:
Necker Island Exclusive Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Necker Island Exclusive.
Virgin Gorda Travel Guide
An Alluring Sanctuary
This island gem in the British Virgin Islands has remained uncommercialized and pristine, attracting honeymooners and privacy-seekers the world over. Dramatically shaped, the island reminded Christopher Columbus of a reclining woman, so he named it Virgin Gorda. Beach-lovers will enjoy the beautiful stretch of pristine beaches, particularly the Baths, a beach made up of giant granite boulders that form hidden pools and grottos. Vacationers will also enjoy the unique indigenous plants that flourish in the National Parks and can admire the exotic birds and ruins at the Little Fort National Park.
Virgin Gorda is truly one of the most beautiful destinations in the Caribbean, where you can truly get it away from it all and simply relax.
Learn more about Virgin Gorda »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.