Casa Caleta is a private, beachfront Mediterranean Villa located in the classically charming neighborhood of Lower Conchas Chinas.
Casa Caleta has been architecturally crafted to evoke the look and feel of the 18th Century with 21st Century luxuries.
Located in a gated and secured compound, surrounded on the street side by a 10 foot vine covered brick wall, the property is set in an electronically secured, private enclave together with 2 other fully-detached, architecturally designed private homes. As you enter off the narrow cobble-stoned street of Calle Sagitario through the solid wood and iron remote-controlled entry gates to the private parking court, you find yourself surrounded by an expansive private landscaped garden area with the tropical foliage high overhead.
From the parking court you then enter the Casa Caleta property through its own 4-inch-thick wooden double-doors to an intimate, interior entry courtyard that provides access to the Residence through a paned, beveled glass entry-door. Then it hits you - the phenomenal ocean-view almost takes your breath away as you are able to look right through the Villa! The infinity pool actually seems to flow right into the Bay of Banderas itself.
The Villa was recently completed in 2010 and attention to detail is the hallmark of this Villa featuring ‘all Viking’ gourmet chef’s kitchens (in-door and out-door), 1 meter by 1 meter, solid-slab marble flooring through-out, individually controlled central air-conditioning in every room, high-speed wireless internet, purified water system, plush pillow-top mattresses, top-of-the-line linens and bath accessories, flat screen TV’s and zone-controlled sound system indoors and out.
At this point on you know that you have found one of the best-kept secrets in the entire Bay of Banderas. Whether it’s a long-weekend getaway or a several week family re-union, you can be sure that your entire stay at Casa Caleta will be thoughtfully planned to make you want to return again and again. Casa Caleta promises the privacy, intimacy and understated elegance you have been looking for. With its all-suite bedroom configurations, beautiful furnishings and full electronics, including a separate media-room – our highly-trained staff will pamper you unobtrusively.
- Presidential Suite facing the view with Queen-Size bed, 32 inch LCD TV, large walk-in closet, bar, bar-sink and bar-fridge, bathroom with enclosed w/c, double sinks, glass enclosed indoor shower, dual outdoor showers and large 2 person Jacuzzi spa.
- Master-Suite facing the view with King-Size bed with private terrace overlooking the pool and beach, built-in bar, romantic fireplace, his and hers walk-in closets, luxurious marble, glass and granite bathroom with enclosed w/c, double sinks, glass enclosed shower, Jacuzzi spa.
- Two Individual Guest-Suites with King-Size beds - each with large private terraces overlooking the beach and bay views, each with walk-in closets and gorgeous marble, glass and granite bathrooms.
- One Guest-Suite with private garden views, terrace, closet and gorgeous marble and granite bathroom.
- Entry foyer featuring grand circular staircase to Second Level under a dramatic 30 foot high ceiling.
- Large Living Room with fireplace, Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen, Media Room and 6th Bedroom Suite with King-Size bed, closet and gorgeous marble, glass and granite bathroom.
- Powder Room with solid rock walls and leaded glass windows.
- Over-sized Living Room with fireplace, Dining Room and Media Room all open to expansive garden and pool Terraces.
- Tropical garden with dramatic night lighting.
- Feature fountain
- Infinity edge, heated swimming pool and waterfall spa.
- Outdoor Dining and Kitchen area with working fireplace and Viking Barbeque and bar fridge.
- Interior staircase to secured sandy beach-access, beach shower and pool area/beach bathroom.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1 – Master Suite
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi, Air conditioning, Fireplace, Built-in bar, Walk-in closet, Flat screen TV, Phone, Sound system, Private terrace
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Phone, Sound system
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Phone, Sound system, Walk-in closet, Private terrace
Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Phone, Sound system, Walk-in closet, Private terrace
Bedroom 5 – Presidential Suite
Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi, Dual outdoor shower, Air conditioning, Fireplace, Flat screen TV, Phone, Sound system, Walk-in closet, Bar, Bar fridge
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Phone, Sound system
- Fully Equipped Gourmet kitchen
- Viking Wine Cooler
- Viking Professional Appliances – separate 25 foot individual refridgerator and freezer, garbage compactor, dishwasher, double ovens and warming oven, microwave over, toaster oven, 6 burner gas cook-top and pop-up vent.
- Dining Room Seating for 14
- Satellite TV system (Star Choice Platinum)
- Jacuzzi Spas in Master and Presidential Suites
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Washer / Dryer
- Purified Water system throughout the Villa
- Heated Infinity Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Dining
- Viking Gas Grill, Bar Fridge, Bar Sink and Outdoor Gas/Woodburning fireplace
- Oversized Hydromatic Spa on Pool Terrace with waterfall feature into swimming pool
- Secured and gated Parking Court with security cameras throughout
- Remote-controlled and Secured entry from street
- Extensive night-lighting and mature landscaping
- Breathtaking views of Banderas Bay and the lights of Puerto Vallarta
Staff and Services
- Concierge service
- 24-House security
- Daily housekeeping except Sundays
- Daily cook service except Sundays
- Daily manager availability
- Butler (for parties of 8 or more)
- Staff service available on request for Sundays at a cost of $100 per day, per requested staff
- 5 minute drive to Town
- 10 minute drive to church and hospital
- 15 minute drive to tennis court
- 20 minute drive to golf course
- 30 minute drive to airport
- Maximum 12 guests
- Maximum 4 children
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- 3 night minimum, with the exception of Christmas / New Years - 7 night minimum.
Puerto Vallarta Villa Notes
- Most villas in Puerto Vallarta are fully staffed with a houseman, cook, maid, pool serviceman and gardener. Staff generally do not work on Sunday and Mexican holidays, however this may vary by villa. Please confirm staffing details about your villa at time of booking.
|Now to Dec 19, 2014||6||
$ 1,450 € 1125 $ 1586 $ 1610 1358 £ 894
Please add 18% tax and 10% gratuity to all rates.
Security Deposit: $1,000
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Casa Caleta is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Conchas Chinas, Puerto Vallarta:
Casa Caleta Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Casa Caleta.
About Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta, situated on the Pacific Ocean's Bay of Banderas, is one of Mexico's most sophisticated destinations. Bordered by golden beaches and lush palm-covered mountains, it's the perfect spot to relax and recharge. Enjoy the simple pleasures of sun and sand, or indulge in more decadent treats: world-class spas, high-end restaurants, or boutique shopping. There's no shortage of active pursuits, either: options include swimming with dolphins, diving with manta rays, horseback riding, or gliding from treetop to treetop on an exhilarating rainforest canopy tour.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.