A Refined Retreat
France offers an incredible variety of villa vacation experiences. Stay tucked away among rolling lavender fields in the countryside of Provence; unwind in a chic, modern villa perched on a cliff along the coast of the French Riviera; or explore Paris, the most romantic city in the world, from the comfort of your own private retreat.
Villas of Distinction villas in France are truly unique, offering guests a luxurious vacation whether they're touring glamourous ports like St. Tropez, Cannes, and Monte Carlo or staying in charming medieval hilltop villages like St. Paul de Vence, Mougins, and Tourettes. Vacationers can choose to be close to the sea among the excitement, shopping alongside celebrities, people-watching, and admiring yachts, or nestled in the hills with ultimate privacy and beautiful sea views. Provence provides vacationers a more relaxed atmosphere and the ability to truly experience French country life, where guests can stay in a restored farmhouse in picturesque Provencal towns such as Menerbes, Lacoste, and Bonnieux. Every kind of getaway is available in France — the hard part is simply deciding where to go.
All France LocationsBiarritz (3) Bordeaux (4) Burgundy (3) Cap d'Antibes (1) Carpentras (1) Cavaillon (1) Corsica (4) Cote D'Azur (32) Courchevel (1) Dordogne (7) Eygalières (3) Eze (1) Fontaine-de-Vaucluse (1) French Alps (8) Gassin (1) Gordes (5) La Tania (1) Languedoc (2) Les Gets (1) Loire Valley (3) Maillane (1) Maussane-les-Alpilles (3) Montmartre (1) Paris (22) Provence (114) St. Jean (46) St. Remy De Provence (4) St. Tropez (71) Vaison La Romaine (1) Ventoux (1) Villeneuve Les Avignon (1)
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Think about what you pack, we recommend clothes that are versatile and chic, keeping in mind that the French are simple and effortless when it comes to their style.
Wherever you are in the country, be sure to try the local desserts. If you’re traveling to Bordeaux, try the cannelé – a small pastry made of vanilla and rum.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Visit the sites, from the Arc de Triomphe to Disneyland Paris - the options are versatile and endless.
- Indulge in the French Riviera, top locations include Saint-Tropez, Cannes, Nice, and Monaco.
- Enjoy beautiful gardens, like Luxembourg Gardens or Tuileries Garden.
- Take in the natural wonders France has to offer, ride a cable car to Aiguille du Midi or hike Verdon Gorge.
- Ski, snowboard, or snowshoe the French Alps.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- Restaurant reservations
- A private tour guide in Paris
- Tickets to the sights
- A car rental or private driver
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more