Grenada is a three-island nation comprised of Grenada, Carriacou, and Petite Martinique. Known as the "island of spice," Grenada overflows with sweet scents of nutmeg, cinnamon, clove and vanilla; but it's not only the authentic fragrances that make this tropical paradise a special mix of sweet spiciness. The island people radiate with a colorful kindness and a simple celebratory lifestyle, representing the true spice of the land. St. George, the capital of Grenada, is the crater of a long-dead volcano and one of the most picturesque harbor towns in the Caribbean, dotted with charming, pastel-colored houses and French- and British-influenced architecture.
Our villas offer picturesque surroundings and easy access to Grenada's many attractions and white sand beaches. For a rejuvenating escape filled adventure and a deeply warm culture, visit Grenada.
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
If you have flexibility in your travel plans, the best time to visit Grenada is in December. This month is perfectly positioned between the departure of the rainy season and the arrival of the winter crowds.
Indulge in local cuisine, be sure to have some "oil down," an aromatic stew comprised of meat or seafood, veggies, spices, and coconut milk.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Be sure to visit Grand Anse Beach, one of the most spectacular beaches in the Caribbean, with two miles of white sand bordered by crystal clear water against a backdrop of swaying palm trees.
- Enjoy a day trip to the largest of the three islands, Carriacou, known as the "Land of Reefs," which will offer you total seclusion. You may have an entire beach (and some of the Caribbean's most pristine reefs) all to yourself.
- Hike through the many trails in Grand Etand National Park, a breathtakingly beautiful rainforest. You'll see cascading waterfalls, panoramic lookout points and rich diversity of colorful flora and fauna.
- Indulge in the nightlife, head to a local bar or club to dance the night away to calypso and reggae.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- A guided scuba diving, or snorkeling excursion
- A car rental or private driver
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
- Private airport transfers
- A full-day boat excursion with a captain/guide
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more