Welcome to one of the most spectacular luxury mansions in Orlando.
Nona at Reunion Resort Vacation Rental
This prestigious property enjoys a prime location in the fabulous Reunion Resort and presents nine amazing bedrooms and unprecedented entertainment features.
Just 12 minutes from Walt Disney World, your guests can enjoy the ultimate vacation retreat, complete with bowling alley, racquetball court, private gymnasium, game room, home theatre and turkish bath.
The spectacular details and richly furnished living spaces and bedrooms are matched by an equally impressive pool area, complete with sunken fire pit, over sized swimming pool, water features and fountains.
The perfect luxury home for an unforgettable vacation!
Main Living Area
- Spacious comfortable seating area with an over sized sectional and accent chair overlooking the pool deck through sliding glass doors
- Elevator (by request only)
- Wet bar with three seats
- Fully equipped kitchen with a three seat breakfast bar
- Over-sized refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender
- All utensils, cookware, dinnerware, glassware
- Table seats eighteen people
- Each bedroom is furnished with a TV and capable of Wi-Fi
- Main living area has a large flat screen TV
- Game room with a pool and air hockey table, multiple arcade games, a two lane hand painted glow in the dark bowling alley, a wet bar with two stools, and a half bathroom
- Gym with two dedicated showers for a 'chill out' area and two half bathrooms
- Sunken Turkish bath, sauna, steam room, heated lounges
- Home theater with 3 tiered seating and twelve leather recliners as well as a large projection screen
- Indoor racquetball and basketball court
- Upstairs loft with a sofa, two accent chairs, and a large flat screen TV and game consoles
- Another loft area with a sofa, accent chair, and wet bar
Outdoor Living Space
- West facing over-sized swimming pool with a large spa overlooking the Jack Nicklaus designed 12th fairway
- An arrangement of water features/fountains
- Summer kitchen with grill, covered lanai, sunken gas fire pit with seating
- Comfortable seating area with a sofa, two accent chairs, four seat patio table, two circular sun beds, four sun lounges
- Upstairs balcony has a comfortable seating area with three sofas
Reunion Resort is approximately 12 minutes to Walt Disney World and within easy reach of main routes to all of Orlando’s amazing attractions. It is the perfect resort for upscale custom rental homes with a great location near the theme parks!
The resort’s stunning million dollar plus homes, meander around 2,300 acres of rich rolling landscaping that accommodates not one, but three championship standard PGA courses. Whether you choose to play the Palmer, Nicklaus or Watson designed courses, you will appreciate the ‘playable’ yet challenging holes for a most memorable round of golf.
Reunion is blessed with fabulous amenities including a wide selection of resort pools, fitness center, tennis center and even a five acre water park.
- Nine communal pools located throughout the resort
- Four Restaurants
- Reunion Spa - offers an extensive range of services including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and custom packages. For the ultimate luxury, have the spa come to your villa! Appointments recommended.
- Two children's playgrounds
- Kid's Crew - Available for children 4 - 10 years old offering organized activities and supervision to suit your needs (fees applicable)
- Fitness Center - Offering a great selection of training equipment, personal trainer and various classes including yoga
- Bicycle rentals - Children’s, adults and Surrey bicycles are available to rent by the hour, day or week from the Water Park.
- Volleyball Court - In addition to the one inside the water Park there is a second court alongside the pool at Centre Court Ridge
- Activity trails for walking and biking throughout the resort
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Aug 31, 2019||9||5||
$ 2,406 € 2204 $ 3557 $ 3305 2483 £ 1934
|Sep 1, 2019 to Nov 23, 2019||9||5||
$ 1,955 € 1791 $ 2890 $ 2685 2017 £ 1571
|Nov 24, 2019 to Dec 1, 2019
$ 3,008 € 2756 $ 4447 $ 4132 3104 £ 2418
|Dec 2, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||9||5||
$ 1,955 € 1791 $ 2890 $ 2685 2017 £ 1571
|Dec 15, 2019 to Jan 5, 2020
Christmas/ New Year's
$ 3,008 € 2756 $ 4447 $ 4132 3104 £ 2418
Please add 13.5% tax to all rates. Pool heating and cleaning fees also subject to 13.5% tax.
Use of the Fire-pit requires an additional charge for the duration of the reservation
Pool and spa heating is an additional cost. Please note: Spa cannot be heated without also turning on the pool heating
$195 Property protection fee
Mandatory cleaning fee
Cleaning fees are doubled when dates fall on a holiday
Security Deposit: $1,500 Pre-collected. Holiday weeks may require a higher security deposit.
Minimum Stay: 5 Night minimum stay except during holidays where there is a 7 night minimum stay. For guests wishing to stay during both Christmas and New Year's, a 14 night minimum stay applies. For Christmas only, 7 nights are accepted if guests depart by December 29th. For New Year's only, 7 nights are accepted, but check in must be on December 27th. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): King sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower, tub, twin vanities)
- Bedroom 2 (Upstairs): King sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower, tub, twin vanities) and walk in closet
- Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): Bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (4 Twin beds) each with a dedicated charging station/USB, en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 4 - 8 (Opposite Side of the House): 5 King sized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (shower) - one master king has a shower, tub, and twin vanities with balcony access with golf views
- Bedroom 9: Bedroom with 2 Queen sized beds and an en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Bowling alley
- CD player
- DVD player
- Firepit (extra fee applies)
- Flat screen TV's in bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Game room
- Home theater
- Laundry room
- Multiple game consoles
- Raquetball & basketball court
- Summer kitchen with gas grill
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet
- 76 miles to Cocoa Beach
- 82 miles to Daytona Beach
- Private swimming pool with large spa
- Please note: pool heating is an additional cost. Spa cannot be heated without also turning on the pool heating.
Staff and Services
- Pool cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery welcome packs may be purchased in advance
- Grocery delivery
- Additional items such as cribs, high chairs, strollers, BBQ grill or fan may be added on request
- Weddings and events may be arranged in advance
- Child care
- Private chef
- Located 12 minutes from Disney
- Within 10 minutes of family friendly restaurants
- 25 minutes to Universal Studios
- 20 minutes to Orlando International Airport
- 15 Minutes to the Orange County Convention Center
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 10 am
- Non-smoking inside the villa
Nona at Reunion Resort Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Florida Travel Guide
Fun in the Sun for Everyone
The Sunshine State awaits. From family-friendly vacations to effortless warm-weather getaways, there’s something for everyone. Make Florida your next luxury travel destination to escape the winter cold, enjoy a long weekend away with friends, or visit world-renowned theme parks and golf courses. And, it’s right in your backyard, so you don’t have to go far to reach the legendary resorts in Orlando.
Our modern, spacious villas are perfect for the family, with extra bedrooms, private pools, resort amenities and easy access to local attractions. Extras such as home theaters and game rooms make these homes ideal for all ages, including children.
Learn more about Florida »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.