Azul Villa Carola Vacation Rental
Set on an idyllic, white sand beach, Azul Villa Carola is a 10,700-square-foot haven with six bedrooms, a private pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, a dedicated staff and a multitude of services and amenities, which start upon arrival with a welcome glass of champagne presented by the villa's majordomo.
Casually elegant, the Italian marble, mahogany furniture, and tasteful decor will enhance any family vacation, wedding party or small group getaway. The living, dining and entertaining areas open towards the spacious outdoors and provide magnificent views of the Mexican Caribbean Sea. Located just 20 minutes south of the Cancun airport, guests may elect the option of utilizing amenities and services at the nearby, 4-Diamond AAA Gourmet Inclusive Azul Beach Resort, thus enhancing the privacy of a villa vacation with the services of a 5-star resort.
The interior of the villa blends beach chic with tropical elegance. The handcrafted mahogany furniture adorns the villa's six oversized ocean-view bedrooms, each of which features a terrace or balcony and individually controlled air conditioning.
Living Areas (2)
These contemporary spaces offer an ideal place to relax, enjoy time with family and friends, and are excellent for rainy or lazy days. With modern furnishings, double sofa, LCD flat-screen, cable and satellite TV, iPod docking station, ceiling fan and direct-dialing telephone. In addition, they include a sofa bed that comfortably sleeps two children.
Kitchen & Dining
Designed with big parties in mind, this contemporary area offers air conditioning, a fully equipped granite gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Nespresso coffee machine, sink, direct dialing telephone, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, and a six-burner stove. Dining options are one of the highlights of Azul Villas Carola. Guests have several gourmet options to complement the perfect vacation. Dining tables for 12 are available on both floors, whether guests decide to prepare meals themselves, take advantage of the optional in-villa chef service or elect to dine Gourmet Inclusive.
Perfect for a sunrise breakfast, lazy afternoon lounging or pre-dinner cocktails. The outdoor living area at Azul Villa Carola, completes the perfect vacation. Al fresco dining includes table and chairs to seat 12. Outdoor brick pizza oven, lounge area with sofas and coffee tables. Separate area protected by a pergola with dining table and chairs for 10 people. Plus, the exterior area located on the second floor offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, as well as, an al fresco, panoramic dining table for 12.
In addition to the private amenities at Azul Villa Carola, guests also have full access to the neighboring Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma. Please click here for more information about access to Azul Beach Hotel.
2015 Package Options - Royal Gourmet Inclusive add-on is available at $175 per person, per night. Please click on the 2015 package option link for additional information.
- Master Bedrooms (2) - Two 899-square-foot Master Bedroom contemporary suites offer complete luxury with an over-sized suite and both interior and exterior Jacuzzi for two, along with an over-sized walk-in closet, double sofa, over-sized balcony or terrace, private marble bathroom with rain-forest shower, double sink, deluxe bathrobes and slippers, full body and vanity magnifying mirror. Max occupancy: two adults
- Deluxe Bedrooms (2) - Two 400-square-foot Deluxe Bedrooms feature king beds and have their own private marble and mahogany bathroom with a single sink and rain-forest shower. The deluxe bedrooms also have a private ocean view terrace suitable for lazy afternoons and family gatherings. Also included is a Bali-style hammock on the terrace where guests can enjoy a serene romantic sunset. Max occupancy: two adults and one child
- Classic Bedrooms (2)- Two 361-square-foot Classic Bedrooms have semi-private marble and mahogany bathrooms with a single sink and rain-forest shower. The classic bedroom also offers private in-room double sofa, king-size bed and features over-sized balconies or terraces. Max occupancy: Two adults and one child
- Four of the six bedrooms offer a sofa bed and accommodate one child. In each living room on the first and second floors, two children can be on each floor for maximum of eight children
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living areas
- Bathrobes and slippers - adult and kid sizes
- Beach and bath towels
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Cell phone upon arrival for in-hands communication between guests and majordomo
- Chaise lounges: - 12 at the beach, 12 at the pool
- Cribs, strollers and high chairs
- Daily newspaper - USA Today
- Darts, WII console, board games, exterior ping-pong, volleyball, soccer ball, football, Frisbee, paddle ball, badminton, water guns
- Eight LCD TV screens
- Fine Italian linen
- Five Jacuzzis
- Full body mirror
- Hairdryer and vanity magnifying mirror per bathroom
- High-tech security system - surveillance circuit and 24-hour guard
- iPod station in each room, with variety of pre-loaded music
- Laundry room - washer/dryer, detergent included - self use
- Nespresso coffee machine - one per kitchen
- Oceanfront swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pizza/bread oven
- Personalized al fresco check in/out
- Roll-away BBQ
- Roll-away beds
- Safety box - one per room
- TEVA bathroom amenities
- Two beach beds
- Two kitchens
- Two living/dining rooms
- Water purification system
- Welcome champagne and refreshing towels
- Wireless internet - villa and beach
Staff and Services
- Majordomo Service: Your full-time Majordomo is devoted to fulfilling all your vacation wishes. He’s your super butler, personal concierge, house manager and answer man rolled into one. He’s at the villa around-the-clock and is available with a direct cell phone. Before you arrive, your Majordomo will make arrangements for your special requests, services, reservations, excursions and requirements for children. He’ll ask if you want the villa stocked with certain food and beverages, and inquire about food preferences and allergies.
- When you get to the villa, your Majordomo will handle the al fresco Champagne check-in at the pool. Throughout your stay, he’ll ensure that all arrangements are made and all details handled so you can enjoy your beach villa holiday exactly as you imagined it.
- Housekeeping - daily morning and turndown services
- Pool service
- 24-hour management
- Maximum occupancy is 12 adults and 8 children
- Rates are based on adult occupancy
- Children from 0-2 years and 11 months of age are free
- Children 3 - 12 years of age and teens 13-17 years of age and extra guest rates will apply over and above the 10th guest
|Now to Nov 19, 2016||6||
$ 4,324 € 3915 $ 5816 $ 5719 4262 £ 3357
|Nov 20, 2016 to Nov 26, 2016||6||
$ 7,670 € 6944 $ 10317 $ 10144 7560 £ 5954
|Nov 27, 2016 to Dec 19, 2016||6||
$ 4,170 € 3776 $ 5609 $ 5515 4110 £ 3237
|Dec 20, 2016 to Jan 2, 2017||6||
$ 7,670 € 6944 $ 10317 $ 10144 7560 £ 5954
All rates include taxes and are gourmet inclusive. Full payment for high-season dates is required 120 days prior to arrival. Rates listed are for 10 persons max. Villa accommodates up to 12 adults & 8 children. Please add $150 per additional person in low season and $160 per additional person in high season. Additional charges are per person, per night. Children from 0-2 years and 11 months of age are free and children age 3-12 years, receive a 50% discount based on the additional guest rate
Security Deposit: $3500 - collected upon arrival
Minimum Stay: Minimum 4-night stay during low season and 7-night stay during high season
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Azul Villa Carola is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya:
Azul Villa Carola Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Azul Villa Carola.
Riviera Maya Travel Guide
This strip of Caribbean coastline on the Yucatán Peninsula is one of Mexico's most popular vacation destinations for good reason. In addition to heavenly beaches – think powder-soft sand and warm, turquoise water – there are plenty of one-of-a-kind attractions to discover. Explore Mayan villages and caves, swim by the only archaeological site on the sea, and snorkel along the largest coral reef system in the Northern Hemisphere.
Learn more about Riviera Maya »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.