Blue Serenity Vacation Rental
Walk down to the white sands of Secret Harbour Beach from this beautiful luxury property!
Blue Serenity has it all—a five-star main villa and a newly-completed, separate, luxury bedroom pavilion with two king master suites, all surrounded by expansive, fully-fenced grounds with lovely gardens and set within electronic gates. Located next to Secret Harbour's postcard-perfect beach and waterfront Sunset Grille bar and restaurant, Blue Serenity has a gated, stone staircase which curves through gardens from the pool deck down to the beach. But you may never want to venture out from this wonderful property!
Blue Serenity's main villa is built all on one level and is fully air-conditioned, with a high-ceiling, spacious great room serving as the central gathering spot. The great room offers a plush sitting area, with the open-plan gourmet kitchen and a formal dining area adjoining within one generous, convivial space. Hallways extend from either side of the great room, each leading to the bedrooms. On the east side of the great room are two bedrooms. The palatial king master suite is furnished with custom blinds for sleeping late and fine linens; adjoining is an enclosed sitting area with table and chairs overlooking the pool and expansive sun deck (so you can keep an eye on the children while relaxing in the shade). The adjoining master bath is pure indulgence, with a bathtub and large glassed-in shower. Another king (OR two-twin) bedroom is off the east hallway with a full bath just across the hall; the west wing is comprised of a newly-remodeled queen bedroom/bath suite.
Back in the great room, a spiral staircase winds up to the villa's home office, a spacious area, well-equipped with DSL service and WiFi for your laptop, a printer/scanner and fax machine with a dedicated line. The sitting area of the great room is furnished with sink-into sofas, a large flat-screen television on the wall with an adjustable arm so you can watch from several angles, handsome native stone trim, and banks of windows fitted with electronic roll-down shutters, which easily open and close with a switch for shade and privacy as you desire. Conveniently situated between the great room and the king master suite is the new air-conditioned exercise room. Outside, via French doors opening from the great room and kitchen area, and from the two opposite end bedrooms, is the huge sun deck and swimming pool, with a view of the ocean beyond. Poolside chaise lounges await. A portion of this large deck is roofed for outdoor dining options and for shady relaxation on bright sunny days. There are two dining tables which seat up to 12 for al fresco meals. Right outside the kitchen is a handy gas grill, protected from weather by a deep overhang. And right off the pool deck on a small, secluded patio is the large hot tub. Blue Serenity has an assortment of children's pool toys and floats available, if you are bringing the whole family.
Completed in 2011, the new two-bedroom pavilion located next to the main villa offers two beautiful, air-conditioned king suites. One bedroom has an en-suite bath with granite counter tops and a stone shower floor. The second king suite is fit for royalty—it features a wet bar and breakfast station with coffeemaker and mini-fridge, and a lavish en-suite bath with blue granite counter tops, two stone vessel sinks, a two-person Jacuzzi bathtub, and a large stone-floored shower with his-and-hers waterfall shower heads; the shower looks out to the ocean view. Both king suites have their own private decks with panoramic ocean and sunset vistas, and walk-in closets. Hairdryers and spa robes are provided.
'Blue Serenity' is spread over 2.5 beautiful acres, with lush landscaping and lawns dotted with shady trees and flowers, and surrounded by fencing and walls built with native bluebit stone for privacy and security. An electronic gate offers privileged access to guests, while the pool man, gardener and other villa staff enter through a second gated entrance to the property. 'Blue Serenity' is an expansive showplace replete with elegant and comfortable furnishings, plentiful amenities, artful lighting inside and out, and secluded privacy, yet you can take the staircase down to the beach for excellent snorkeling or lunch or dinner at Sunset Grille at Secret Harbour, or drive a few minutes to varied East End restaurants, bars, shopping, more good beaches, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Club, and to the nearby ferry dock serving St. John and the British Virgin Islands. Five stars!
- Main Villa: Two kings and two twins (choice of third king available with advance notice)
- Master Bedroom Pavilion: Two kings
- Main Villa: Three full baths.
- Master Bedroom Pavilion: Two en-suite baths (master bath has a Jacuzzi bathtub and a large shower with his-and-hers waterfall shower heads).
- IN MAIN VILLA:
- Answering machine
- Automatic generator
- Blu-ray DVD player, which is WiFi enabled: if you have a Netflix or Hulu account, you can stream movies and TV shows to watch
- CD player with surround sound
- Central air-conditioning throughout
- DVD movie collection
- DVD players
- Fax machine/printer/scanner/copier
- Five cable TVs
- Four chaise lounges on beach at the foot of the staircase to Secret Harbour Beach
- Four mosquito magnets
- Gas grill
- Gourmet kitchen
- Hairdryers and spa bathrobes in each bedroom
- iPod dock
- Laundry facilities
- Office in tower with DSL line
- Pool toys, beach chairs and cooler
- UV water purification system
- WiFi throughout
- Xbox 360 Elite - please bring your own Xbox games
- EXERCISE ROOM:
- 32-inch, flat-screen cable TV
- Bodycraft Fitness GLX Home Gym
- Exercise mat Landice L7 Club Pro Sports treadmill
- Free weights
- Pilates equipment
- IN NEW KING BEDROOM PAVILION:
- Smaller suite has a 40-inch, flat-screen cable TV with DVD player and iPod dock
- Larger (master) suite has a 46-inch, flat-screen cable TV, a Bose 321 stereo, wet bar and breakfast station with coffeemaker and mini-fridge, and a safe for valuables. Both suites offer spa robes and hairdryers
- Nearest Beach: Secret Harbour Beach, below and next to Blue Serenity, via a gated and lighted stone staircase (96 steps)!
- 13 feet x 28 feet x 3.5 - 5 feet deep
- Hot tub
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping once per week
- The basic rental rates quoted for Blue Serenity are based on three bedrooms in the main villa (which can sleep up to six guests). Then add one or two more bedrooms in the new bedroom pavilion for up to 10 guests total at Blue Serenity.
- There is a long-term tenant in Blue Serenity's Cottage, on the acreage. However, the stone walls surrounding the front of Blue Serenity's main villa and new bedroom pavilion provide almost complete privacy at Blue Serenity. The tenant has his own electronic gate and driveway, apart from the villa's main entry. You will probably never see the tenant unless you run into him outside while getting in or out of your rental car. Your privacy at Blue Serenity is completely assured!
Additional Villa Notes
- A 7-night minimum at full Thanksgiving rate required on all rentals which occur during any portion of the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Rates are based on the highest occupany level during the stay.
|Now to Apr 21, 2017||3|
$ 1,650€ 1600$ 2195$ 2214 1703£ 1350
|Now to Apr 21, 2017 |
3 bedrooms in main villa + 2 pavilion bedrooms
$ 1,995€ 1935$ 2654$ 2677 2059£ 1633
|Apr 22, 2017 to Dec 15, 2017||3|
$ 1,450€ 1406$ 1929$ 1946 1497£ 1187
|Apr 22, 2017 to Dec 15, 2017 |
3 bedrooms in main villa + 2 pavilion bedrooms
$ 1,795€ 1741$ 2388$ 2409 1853£ 1469
|Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 5, 2018 |
Christmas/New Year's - 3 bedrooms in main villa + 2 pavilion bedrooms
$ 2,399€ 2327$ 3191$ 3220 2476£ 1963
Please add 10% service charge to all rates.
Rates for St. Thomas villas are subject to 12.5% tax.
Security Deposit: $1000
Minimum Stay: Minimum stay is 5 nights during low season, 5 nights during high season and Thanksgiving, and 8 nights during Christmas/ New Year.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Blue Serenity is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of East End, St. Thomas:
Blue Serenity Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
7th Night Free »
Book now and save! Travel between 1/7/17 and 4/21/17 and you'll receive the 7th night free.
Valid for new bookings made 12/7/16 - 4/7/17 for travel 1/7/17 - 4/21/17. 7 night minimum stay required. Subject to availability. Not combinable with other offers.
Extended: Free Car Rental »
You have a little more time to get a free car rental with your 2017 villa booking -- and make the most of your tropical getaway, European adventure, or city exploration. See more sights, do more activities, and simply come and go as you please in the destination of your choice. Book by February 28!
Valid for new bookings made 1/1/17 – 2/28/17 for travel 1/1/17 – 12/31/17. 5-night minimum booking required. Offer covers the base rental cost for a 4-passenger economy car for up to 7 days. Mention promo code FREECAR17 at time of booking. Upgrades and additional vehicles are available at an additional cost. No cash value, subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. If a car rental is not available or not recommended in the destination of travel, offer may be used toward other transportation costs (i.e. airport transfers, taxis, private car with driver, etc.) up to $350. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
St. Thomas Travel Guide
Beautiful & Bustling
St. Thomas is the most populated of the US Virgin Islands and offers the widest variety of attractions. The vibrant capital of the USVI, Charlotte Amalie, offers excellent duty-free shopping. If you're a sun lover, you can't miss Magens Bay, consistently voted one of the best beaches in the world. The Mahogany Run Golf Course will impress even the most discerning golfers, and boating enthusiasts will enjoy sailing, yachting, or power-boating around the island.
St. Thomas has all the ingredients of a relaxing, sun-splashed getaway, and staying in a luxury villa rental is the perfect way to experience it all.
Learn more about St. Thomas »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.