Mimmi Vacation Rental
Villa Mimmi is located in the Val D’Orcia area, an unspoiled region of Tuscany, in the southern part of Siena.
The property was designed with the new millennium in mind, combining spiritual relaxation, harmonious surroundings and modern amenities. The impeccable interiors include crisp, white linens, rich upholstery, custom-designed sofas and large table and lanterns to light up the evenings. The tastefully decorated oasis offers a beautiful outdoor swimming pool, which can be heated on request to be enjoyed in the off season as well. Villa Mimmi is within walking distance to San Casciano dei Bagni, a beautiful medieval village. There are superb quality wine tastings in the village and horseback riding nearby. Just a few steps from the villa is an old Roman spa offering therapeutic thermal spring waters and beauty/ health treatments.
The interior design is impeccable: crisp white sheets, customdesigned furniture, and beautiful crockery. An array of lanterns surround the pool patio. The villa is within walking distance of San Casciano dei Bagni, a beautiful and unspoiled village with restaurants and shops.
- The high ceilings in this villa give a great feeling of space and tranquility
- The ground floor features a large living/dining room with fireplace and access to pool patio, entertainment center with large TV and music system
- The special layout provides direct access to the outdoor lounge area and pool from the living room
- The kitchen opens onto the back garden and has views of the Tuscan hills
- Beautiful heated swimming pool
- Eclectic outdoor furniture
- Comfortable terrace to work, eat and relax
- Bedroom 1: Master queen bedroom has access to the pool patio and a large en-suite bathroom with large shower.
- Bedrooms 2 -6 : 2 Queen bedrooms and 3 twin bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms with tub and handheld shower
- Rooms are spacious and very stylish in their interior design, all with walk-in closets and French doors with access to the front garden
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Hair dryers
- High-speed internet
- Satellite TV
- Washer & dryer
- Swimming Pool
- Pool heating is included
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning included
- Daily morning cleaning included, except Sunday
- Towels changed daily, sheets changed once per week
- Staff to cook and serve one meal daily, except Sunday – 3 hours per day (6 pm to 9 pm)
- House, garden and pool maintenance included 4 hours daily, except Sunday
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Babysitting service, subject to availability
- Extra time for staff to cook or clean
- Extra time house maintenance
- Additional linen change for the entire house
- Cooking lessons
- Walking distance to San Casciano dei Bagni, a beautiful medieval village
- Cetona – 10 miles
- Pienza – 30 miles
- Orvieto – 34 miles
- Cortona – 46 miles
- Florence – 89 miles
- Siena – 66 miles
- Rome – 120 miles
- Copies of passports must be provided in advance for all guests to expedite check-in process.
- Air conditioning is included
- House heating is included in the colder months
- Prestigious healing thermal spa is within walking distance
- Crib and high chair available upon request
- Laundry (washer and dryer) and ironing facilities on the premises at disposal of the guests
- Children and pets are welcomed
- Electricity and water are included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
|Now to Sep 2, 2017||6||
$ 2,929 € 2449 $ 3673 $ 3672 2823 £ 2240
|Sep 2, 2017 to Oct 28, 2017||6||
$ 2,441 € 2041 $ 3061 $ 3061 2352 £ 1867
|Oct 28, 2017 to Dec 16, 2017||6||
$ 1,220 € 1020 $ 1530 $ 1530 1176 £ 933
|Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 6, 2018||6||
$ 2,441 € 2041 $ 3061 $ 3061 2352 £ 1867
House heating charges: €100 per day, if required (2016)
Pool heating charges: €100 per day, if required (2016)
Telephone calls are an additional cost
Security Deposit: € 2,000 - due upon arrival in cash.
Minimum Stay: 1 Week - Saturday to Saturday rentals.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
20% Off »
Book now and save. Book by December 16, 2017 and get 20% off regular villa rates.
Valid for new bookings made 4/24/17 to 12/16/17 for travel during remaining weeks in 2017. 7 Night booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.